Kenya: Kenyan high performance shoe manufacturer to take on the big boys

Ha ha ha I downloaded someone's receipt and put your name on it?! Seriously you don't believe someone in jf can afford $200 shoes?!
Not in JF in Tanzania, I am sure many kenyans can afford but downloading images from the internet anybody can do that. Here find another image here .
1573391044402.png

Ha ha ha I downloaded someone's receipt and put your name on it?! Seriously you don't believe someone in jf can afford $200 shoes?!
1573391120272.png

Oh! Look now i guess also own a pair of zoom x vapor fly 4%.

20k kwanza itanunua nini ya maana Kenya ya sikuizi?
Mwache kubrag vitu cheap cheap,
Mnaonekana mnatoka nchi poor poor LDCs....

Jeez! Now tell me what to do with them so you can believe? I'm at home now waiting for man utd vs brighton
I tested your image and it has all the hallmarks of an edited image. Unless you want to say I should believe you and not a software which has no reason to lie or to display emotion.

Jamaa ana laana ya umasikini huyo. Akija humu anadhani kila mtu level yake.
Anafaa kupuuzwa.
Dude I am far from being poor. I am probably wealthier than half of your country. The threshold for proof is without reasonable doubt and so far, I have no reason to believe anything coming from a Tanzanian.

I tested your image and it has all the hallmarks of an edited image. Unless you want to say I should believe you and not a software which has no reason to lie or to display emotion.
You don't have to believe me. Believe what you want to believe.

And this is a mentality of a man who is wealthier than half Tz population! LOL

Huyu ni mwendawazimu. Huwa ana tabia ya kupitia video za TZ YouTube na kuanza kucomment matope.
Hana hoja za msingi zaidi ya kupenda kubishana na Wabongo, ni heshima kubwa kwake kuongea na Wabongo.

Huyu ni mwendawazimu. Huwa ana tabia ya kupitia video za TZ YouTube na kuanza kucomment matope.
Hana hoja za msingi zaidi ya kupenda kubishana na Wabongo, ni heshima kubwa kwake kuongea na Wabongo.
Yes when you do stupid things someone has to call you out. And it was one video of your cattle dens that you call train stations a lot of the times I do not really care about Tanzania, unless you come to muddy my thread.

And this is a mentality of a man who is wealthier than half Tz population! LOL
Actually I am. Your comprehension skills are limited, okay let me break it down for your ilk (simpletons). You try to portray yourself as something you are not, using downloaded images and doctored photos, hence "Fake it till you make it". I was once where you are struggling to climb that ladder, but good luck I was in Kenya where anything is possible. I have seen your kind, all air and nothing of substance ie Wannabe.

Back
Top Bottom