Kenya: IEBC ICT Manager, Chris Musando body found at City Mortuary three days after he went missing

Woman killed with Chris Msando is Caro Ngumbu

TUESDAY AUGUST 1 2017

emailMore by this Author
The woman who was found dead together with IEBC ICT Manager Chris Msando has been identified.

Her name is Caro Ngumbu, 21, from Gachie, Kiambu County, and had just completed her studies at the Karen campus of Kenya Medical Training College.

GRADUATION

Her mother, Alice Nduruka, on Tuesday told the Nation that Caro was awaiting graduation this December.

Ms Nduruka described her daughter as a “very calm and peaceful child”.

"When she told me she was going out on Friday I did not expect could receive such news," she said.

Related Content
2.jpg

The late Caro was to graduate in December, the mother says. PHOTO | COURTESY | FACEBOOK

“This is not something that could have happened to my daughter because she is such a good person.”

Caro’s sister Jedida Wanjiku said they last talked on phone at around 7pm, when she (Caro) told her she was going to have a few drinks with Mr Msando.

Caro said she would be home after the drink date, Jedida said.

Caro and Mr Msando, the sister said, had been friends for months.

MORTUARY

Jedida said she realised her sister was missing on Saturday after Caro's male friends called looking for her but her phone was off.

“Yesterday (Monday) after seeing the news on TV,” she said.

1.jpg

The late Caro. Her mother describes her as a “very calm and peaceful child”. PHOTO | COURTESY | FACEBOOK

“I immediately knew it was my sister because she had last gone hanging out with Chris but I hadn't heard from her.”

In the company of her friends, she left for City Mortuary, where the bodies had been taken by police.

“We did not even inform our parents before going,” she said.

SCREAMS

“At the mortuary, I was scared and I let my two friends go inside while I stayed outside. I shortly heard my friend scream and I knew it was her.”

When the Nation visited the family’s Gachie home, we found the mother surrounded by friends mourning Caro.

Other women were preparing breakfast for the grieving family.

Jedida sat under the canopy of an avocado tree and narrated the story of Caro.

She was overcome by emotions from time to time as she talked and we had to take breaks to allow to compose herself.

TEARS

Meanwhile, children played outside the family main house oblivious of the tragedy that had befallen their parents.

Caro’s father Charles Ngumbu was away during the interview.

We were informed he had left for City Mortuary to transfer his daughter’s body to a morgue near home.

“When we went to view the body we did not tell my parents because we did not know what to tell them,” said Jedida.

“So I got home and they came and found a crowd had gathered.

Kenya wanakatana mapanga kwasababu hawapendi ujinga. Bongo maneno mengi na uoga mwingi. Ungese anaoufanya liplipmbavmbav ingekuwa kenya alishakatwa kichwa zamani.

Jivike viatu vya aliyekatwa mapanga,au mvike baba yako mzazi au anayewalisha katika familia yenu ndiye angekatwa mapanga,je msimamo na mtazamo wako ungekuwa huo huo.

Uchaguzi kwa mataifa mengi ya kiafrika ni unafiki na ubabaishaji hakuna ukweli ila udanganyifu uliovuka mipaka

Museveni kajimilikisha Uganda

Mugabe kajimilikisha Zimbabwe

Kabila kajimilikisha congo

Kagame kajimilikisha Rwanda

PITA NKRUNZIZA...burundi mali yake

Omar Ally Bushir......Sudan mali yake

CCM imejimilikisha Taifa la Tanzania zaidi ya miaka 50 madarakani.......

Niutapeli wakulazimisha kubakia madarakani kwa kutumia
Nguvu za dola

Watalamu uchwara wa TEHAMA...Kupika matokeo

Rushwa kwa mihimili mingine ya kiutawala hususan mamlaka za sheria na bunge nk

Wakenya hawataki kupika matokeo ya uchaguzi wanataka ukweli na ukweli uononekane kutendeka kuiweka HAKI ionekane nakila mmoja akubali haki kutendeka sio vingievo.

Mbowe naye kajimilikisha Chadema; Seif kajimilikisha Cuf Zanzibar; Lipumba naye CUF Bara; Loh! ni umiliki, umiliki, umiliki...... Kha mwisho wa siku ubatili mtupu. mleta mada angalau ndani ya CCM wanabadilishana madaraka sijui hivyo vyama vingine unasemaje.

Kwani huku mbona wenye mawazo tofauti wanapotezwa?! Wewe upo Tz gani hiyo?! Kikwete aliifanyaje tume 2015 au unajisahaulisha?! Africa uongozi ni ufalme siyo kuonyesha njia

Cairo's
una Mna utoto mwingi,JK alimuua nani? unafananishaje pilipili na sumu?

Hivi ni kweli huyo mtaalamu wa computer alikuwa analindwa na askali wa Kenya? Je. Hakuacha trail zozote za kuwajua watesi wake? Maana Inasemekana hawa jamaa wa IT huwa wanaacha death codes ambazo huwa zinakuwa na mambo muhimu kuwahusu. Yaani wanakuwa na kitu kama black box ya ndege!! Wana IT ebu climbeni mwenza pata hiyo black box

====
R.I.P Chris Musando

Hivi
Huwa tunaacha tukipata nafasi, na iinategemea na wauaji..

View attachment 554741

View attachment 554739
Chris Musando's Land Rover towed to Kasarani Police Station. PHOTO: SAMUEL RAMTU

IEBC ICT manager Chris Musando found dead

Jul. 31, 2017, 12:00 pm
By STAR REPORTER

Missing IEBC ICT manager Chris Musando has been found dead with one of his arms cut off.

Police said the deputy director's body was found in Kikuyu and taken to City Mortuary in Nairobi on Sunday.

His family members have identified it and are at the facility.

After announcing Musando's disappearance, the commission's chairman Wafula Chebukati he was last seen on Friday night.

"The last communication from him was an SMS sent to one of his colleagues at around 3 am on Saturday morning."

A vehicle belonging to Musando was earlier traced to the TRM parking lot. The Land Rover Discovery was found intact at about 1 am on Monday.

Musando was one of the few people with knowledge on the whereabouts of the servers at IEBC.

The manager had given Central police station officers reports of death threats.

Chebukati's security was beefed up for round-the-clock protection, three days after Musando went missing.

He has been assigned six more police officers and two chase cars.

IEBC ICT manager Chris Musando found dead

=====

Soo sad, kwa kweli hii ni shida sana nchi zetu bila kumwaga damu ya wasio hatia hatupati amaniiii
kweli ni sheeeeddaaahhhhh

Afrika hakuna cha tume huru wala demokrasia bali ni uchu wa madaraka chama cha Jubilee kimeona hali ni mbaya matokeo they killed this innocent young man.

Wataua mitu yote, Mungu amepanga washindwe tu, waliingia kwa damu, watatoka kwa damu!!!!

Baada ya wiki kadha...huu mkosi utaingia katika kaburi la Sahau...Yaani kuna mijitu duniani ambao wana mioyo ya kinyama...usicheze na WaKenya...but at least the body was found for the sake of familia...

Waafrika tuko na ujinga mwingi kichwani. Afrika bara giza. Napendekeza haya mambo ya demokrasia na mfumo wa vyama vingi uondolewe Afrika.

Mwili wa Meneja wa Mawasiliano wa Tume ya Uchaguzi nchini Kenya,Chris Musando umepatikana ukiwa umeharibika huku akiwa hana mikono yote. Tume hiyo ililipoti jana Polisi kuwa afisa wake hajulikani alipo tangu siku ya Ijumaa ya Julai 28 mwaka huu.Polisi wamesema kuwa mwili wake umehifadhiwa katika Hospitali ya Jiji la Nairobi. Tukio hili la kuhuzunisha linatokea huku nchi hiyo ikiwa imebakiza siku 8 kufanya uchaguzi mkuu
we muongo, one of his arms sio mikono yote

Watanzania wamejaa unafiki na woga sio kweli kuwa tuna amani!! Ni waoga kusimamia ukweli! Wakenya walishaamka kitambo!!! Zimebakia nchi 2 tu africa ambazo ni mamburula.....Tanzania na Zim......!!! Zingine zimeamka zamani sanaaa

Kwa uzao wa shetani Tanzania hakuna amani.Kama amani ni kusubiri kupewa kila kitu bure ,hiyo amani haipo.Kama unataka kuishi kwa jasho lako Tanzaia ni zaidi ya nchi ya amani.Kama maandamano na mikutano ya kutwa Tanzania hakuna amani.Kama amani ni kucheza bao,darft,pool.kubet kutwa kucha Tanzania hakuna amani na amni ya aina hiyo hatuihitaji.
Kama amani ni kuacha wachache wafanye kazi na kundi kubwa la vijana wenye nguvu wale bue,waangalie tv kutwa kucha,wavalishwe vizuri Tanzania hatuna manai,na amani hiyo hatuitaki.

Back
Top Bottom