Keep Your Thoughts Positive.

La Quica

JF-Expert Member
Dec 19, 2017
Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behaviours. Keep your behaviours positive, because your behaviours become your habits. Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny.

Everything you perceive in the physical world has its origin in the invisible, inner world of your thoughts and beliefs.

Every effect you see in your outside or physical world has a specific cause which has its origin in your inner or mental world.

The conditions and circumstances of your life are as a result of your collective thoughts and beliefs.

Every aspect of your life, from the state of your finances to the state of your health and your relationships, is accurately revealing your thoughts and your beliefs.

Most people have it wrong, believing that they feel or think a certain way because of their circumstances; the truth is their thoughts are creating those very circumstances, whether wanted or unwanted.

By internalizing and applying this truth, you will empower yourself to create the changes you want to see in your life.

Your subconscious mind is the storehouse of your deep beliefs and programmes. To change your circumstances you must learn to programme and re programme your subconscious mind.

The most effective and practical way is to learn the simple process of creative visualization, to consciously imagine, create and attract that which you choose.

Your imagination is the engine of your thoughts. It converts your thoughts into mental images, which are in turn manifested in the physical realm.

Karucee isajorsergio Chaliifrancisco Kiranga Mshana Jr Sky Eclat

I believe in what you’re saying. I had a difficult issu but I never became despondent. I believed that the God I serve is an Almighty one and to him nothing is impossible, my case has amused academicians.
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope all is (going to be) well.

Keep your thoughts positive, because your thoughts become your words. Keep your words positive because your words become your behaviours. Keep your behaviours positive, because your behaviours become your habits. Keep your habits positive, because your habits become your values. Keep your values positive, because your values become your destiny.

Everything you perceive in the physical world has its origin in the invisible, inner world of your thoughts and beliefs.

Every effect you see in your outside or physical world has a specific cause which has its origin in your inner or mental world.

The conditions and circumstances of your life are as a result of your collective thoughts and beliefs.

Every aspect of your life, from the state of your finances to the state of your health and your relationships, is accurately revealing your thoughts and your beliefs.

Most people have it wrong, believing that they feel or think a certain way because of their circumstances; the truth is their thoughts are creating those very circumstances, whether wanted or unwanted.

By internalizing and applying this truth, you will empower yourself to create the changes you want to see in your life.

Your subconscious mind is the storehouse of your deep beliefs and programmes. To change your circumstances you must learn to programme and re programme your subconscious mind.

The most effective and practical way is to learn the simple process of creative visualization, to consciously imagine, create and attract that which you choose.

Your imagination is the engine of your thoughts. It converts your thoughts into mental images, which are in turn manifested in the physical realm.

Karucee isajorsergio Chaliifrancisco Kiranga Mshana Jr Sky Eclat

Thanks

"SAFARI YETU PAMOJA NI FUPI SANA!"

Mwanamke kijana alikuwa safarini ndani ya basi. Katika kituo kilichofuata mwanamke mzee mwenye sauti kubwa alipanda basi na kukaa karibu naye. Akajifunga kwenye kiti na kumbughudhi mwanamke kijana kwa mifuko yake mingi aliyobeba.

Mtu aliyeketi upande wa yule mwanamke kijana
alikasirika, akamwuliza kwa nini hakuongea na kusema kitu?

Mwanamke huyo kijana akajibu kwa tabasamu, "Sio lazima kuwa na kinyongo au kubishana juu ya kitu kisicho na maana; safari ya pamoja ni fupi sana. Kwa hivyo, nitashuka kituo kifuatacho".

Jibu hili linastahili kuandikwa kwa herufi za dhahabu:

"Sio lazima kubishana juu ya jambo lisilo na maana, safari yetu pamoja ni fupi sana."

Ikiwa kila mmoja wetu atatambua kuwa wakati wetu hapa duniani ni mfupi sana, kwa nini tuuwekee giza, ugomvi, vita na hoja zisizo na maana, bila kusameheana, kutoridhika na
tabia ya kutafuta makosa; haya yote ni kupoteza muda na nguvu.

Je! Kuna mtu aliuvunja moyo wako? Kuwa na utulivu, safari ya pamoja ni fupi sana!

Je! Kuna mtu alikusaliti, anakuchukiza, anakudanganya au kukudhalilisha? Kuwa na utulivu na samehe; safari ya pamoja ni fupi sana!

Shida zo zote zile ambazo mtu ye yote hutuletea, tukumbuke kuwa safari yetu pamoja ni fupi sana.

Hakuna mtu anajua muda wa safari hii. Hakuna mtu anajua mwisho utakuwa lini. Safari yetu pamoja ni fupi sana.

Wacha tuthamini marafiki na familia. Wacha tuwe wenye heshima, fadhili na kusameheana. Wacha tujazwe na shukrani na shangwe.

Ikiwa nimewahi kukuumiza, ninaomba msamaha wako. Ikiwa umewahi kuniumiza, tayari unao msamaha wangu.

Kwa maana, safari yetu pamoja ni fupi sana!

UJUMBE HUU UNASTAHILI KUSOMWA MARA KWA MARA TUISHI NAO.

MWENYEZI MUNGU ATUBARIKI SOTE

7 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom