Keep up the flame in your relationship.....

sku hizi mapenzi yamebaki kwenye maigizo, mziki na sredi za JF tu, kuna micouple kila wiki inakwenda hanemuni, mauwa kibao, maswiming puli na masham sham ya kumwaga. kumbe wizi mtupu! haya ni maoni yangu tu . heshima ya sredi inabaki pale pale

My dear fellow tablet: Hivi ni mwenzetu gani anayetibu magonjwa ya mapenzi? Mi nakabili maumivu tu, hasa yanayotokea martenity ward.

sku hizi mapenzi yamebaki kwenye maigizo, mziki na sredi za JF tu, kuna micouple kila wiki inakwenda hanemuni, mauwa kibao, maswiming puli na masham sham ya kumwaga. kumbe wizi mtupu! haya ni maoni yangu tu . heshima ya sredi inabaki pale pale
ha ha ha ha ha!
mkuu nilikuwa sijasoma hii:
meno 32 msuwaki mmoja! its not fair bana!

journals............that is what they are called.

Mkuu, si unajua unaweza kufanya hayo yoooote kwa ku-tick ....done.

Unajua sio kila kitu tunachofanya ni kwa love, no, ni kwa ajili ya ku-keep the flame burning........yani ukiambiwa twende beach wewe unasema orait, una-choose sehemu utakayopata ze national parks za kutosha. She will have you around, she will be filled with the "sartisfaction" you have no clue why, and you will still enjoy your beer and probably drag her into watching some football match at samaki samaki on your way back home.

That simple. Tuishi nao kwa akili.

kwa kila jambo, kuna majira yake, na mahali yake

Journals............That is what they are called.

mkuu, si unajua unaweza kufanya hayo yoooote kwa ku-tick ....DONE.

Unajua sio kila kitu tunachofanya ni kwa Love, no, ni kwa ajili ya ku-keep the flame burning........yani ukiambiwa twende beach wewe unasema Orait, una-choose sehemu utakayopata ze national parks za kutosha. She will have you around, she will be filled with the "sartisfaction" you have no clue why, and you will still enjoy your beer and probably drag her into watching some football match at Samaki samaki on your way back home.

That simple. Tuishi nao kwa akili.
there you go DUDE......!sorry,there you go HEARTBREAKER

Comrade....nakumbuka ulinambia ulizaliwa UK. Hebu nikumbushe ni Birmingham au London?

Baba hachaguliwi...........:lol::lol:
Mama hapigiwi kura......watoto siri ya mama.
.:israel::israel::israel:

AND THIS IS WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

It takes work to come up with a romantic way to spend an evening with your beloved. But no matter how much work it takes, the effort is necessary to keep the fire alive....

• Cook dinner together. Whipping up your favorite dishes together and then eating them by candlelight... Great times involves great food!!

• Have a bath together.....:tape2::tape2: Relax....talk to eachother....it helps!!

• Read to each other....a romantic novel shall do!

• Book an overnight stay at an expensive hotel. Eat at a fancy restaurant, do a couples massage, and sleep in a soft bed with luxurious sheets. It may cost some, but it is worth it.

• Walk at the beach...barefoot! talk about nothing....could be very romantic!

• Go out dancing. Go to a local disco, jazz hall or dance club and spend the evening dancing. There is nothing more romantic than being able to hold the one you love close to you...and trust me its feels really good!!

• Do something new. The beauty of romance is tied closely to adventure. For a romantic evening, do something that the two of you have never done before.

• Watch the stars. If you have a balcony, a terrace or a patio, spend some time lounging out there and watching the stars....cant explain the feeling but its very relaxin!

• Do nothing. Sometimes, just hanging out and just going with the flow is the best way to spend a romantic evening. Let everything be spontaneous and see where it gets you.
Kazi kwenu......
Mi nadhani ni ujumbe mzuri sana tu, sasa nyie akina Kimey tafuteni za kwenu huko bush...I almost forgot, ivi who is paying the expenses vile Smiles?

Baba hachaguliwi...........:lol::lol:
Mama hapigiwi kura......watoto siri ya mama.
.:israel::israel::israel:

AND THIS IS WITH ALL DUE RESPECT

Unatoa lami.....unaweka vumbi......kanuni ya kwanza ya gesti za muleba.

Mi nadhani ni ujumbe mzuri sana tu, sasa nyie akina Kimey tafuteni za kwenu huko bush...I almost forgot, ivi who is paying the expenses vile Smiles?

hahahahah......
They says 'sharing is caring'

Dah....
are we thaaaaat boring jamani.....?:A S cry:
Not thaaaaaat boring, We love you sistos,
mimi nimetoa a perfect example ya to keep the flame burning katika uhalisia.........In that list, there are definite things that I don't enjoy, but my spouse will enjoy if i will let it happen he way.......that's when i can have half of that evening or day to enjoy as well without ever let her feel i don't enjoy walking bare foot in the beach for example.....i will walk bare foot with my glass of Malibu of-cause.

not thaaaaaat boring, we love you sistos,
mimi nimetoa a perfect example ya to keep the flame burning katika uhalisia.........in that list, there are definite things that i don't enjoy, but my spouse will enjoy if i will let it happen he way.......that's when i can have half of that evening or day to enjoy as well without ever let her feel i don't enjoy walking bare foot in the beach for example.....i will walk bare foot with my glass of malibu of-cause.

hivi ukiwa unatoka na mwenzako unaenda pale marangu kupata ukoo hivi hawa wadada zetu wa dot com wanaweza kukubali kukaa ile sehemu

Back
Top Bottom