It takes work to come up with a romantic way to spend an evening with your beloved. But no matter how much work it takes, the effort is necessary to keep the fire alive....
- Cook dinner together. Whipping up your favorite dishes together and then eating them by candlelight... Great times involves great food!!
- Have a bath together.....:tape2::tape2: Relax....talk to eachother....it helps!!
- Read to each other....a romantic novel shall do!
- Book an overnight stay at an expensive hotel. Eat at a fancy restaurant, do a couples massage, and sleep in a soft bed with luxurious sheets. It may cost some, but it is worth it.
- Walk at the beach...barefoot! talk about nothing....could be very romantic!
- Go out dancing. Go to a local disco, jazz hall or dance club and spend the evening dancing. There is nothing more romantic than being able to hold the one you love close to you...and trust me its feels really good!!
- Do something new. The beauty of romance is tied closely to adventure. For a romantic evening, do something that the two of you have never done before.
- Watch the stars. If you have a balcony, a terrace or a patio, spend some time lounging out there and watching the stars....cant explain the feeling but its very relaxin!
- Do nothing. Sometimes, just hanging out and just going with the flow is the best way to spend a romantic evening. Let everything be spontaneous and see where it gets you.