KCSE results are out

141---2016
2636-2015
3073-2014
2722-2013

What were they doing during the previous years????

1483027573345.jpg

This guy Matiangi!! Respect! It was difficult handling learners in schools as they knew passing exams was easy! Just by stealing on whatsapp and Imo But know they get what they planted! Many Schools are going on the drawing board and i know next year itakuwa kuchapa kazi!!!

This is a major blunder. Now will the government also downgrade the Technical univrsity of kenya, technical university of mombasa, eldoret university and all the other technical institutions that were upgraded to universities or who is going to absorb the students who scored C and below.

This is a major blunder. Now will the government also downgrade the Technical univrsity of kenya, technical university of mombasa, eldoret university and all the other technical institutions that were upgraded to universities or who is going to absorb the students who scored C and below.
Actually the number of technical institutions are more than universities.

I hope the marking process was above board.... Cause this promises to be a new dawn.....
Now it is possible for all students above C+ to enter uni as government sponsored students as required by the the law....

But thinking about it, I don't see the logic how only 141 As,..... Nah, it cant be that there was That kind of wide scale cheating.... Hawa watu walinyimwa marks Na the the people who were marking the exam... Trust me, this commng year their will be alot of parents who will pay for their kids exams to be remarked...... If the exam was set on the same level of difficulty as all the other exams, I don't see how due to strict regulation on cheating only 141 got As.....
Just take a look at the link you provided, that kid got a B but he was determined Na alikua amejiamini that he whent back to get better than a B, I highly dought that that kid intended to cheat, cause if you cheat and get a B in the first place, you wont go back to high school esp if you already got a placement in Uni.........
Kneck had finished marking the exams on the eve of Christmas, what were their working conditions? How long were their shifts? These kinds of qoueations will be raised and Matiangi better make sure everything was above board or else he risks nullifying all the results.... Parents were all for him, but if your straight A's kid in all his high school life just got a C+, do you think any parent would continue supporting your policies whe they cant see how a hard worker who never used to cheat has just got poor marks all because kneck was tougher on cheating? There must be something else, in my former school, there was never any cheating at all... But this year, only one A where back in the day, they were plenty, year in year out... So they want to tell us in all the previous years, 99% of A students were cheating? Comeon!

I hope the marking process was above board.... Cause this promises to be a new dawn.....
Now it is possible for all students above C+ to enter uni as government sponsored students as required by the the law....

But thinking about it, I don't see the logic how only 141 As,..... Nah, it cant be that there was That kind of wide scale cheating.... Hawa watu walinyimwa marks Na the the people who were marking the exam... Trust me, this commng year their will be alot of parents who will pay for their kids exams to be remarked...... If the exam was set on the same level of difficulty as all the other exams, I don't see how due to strict regulation on cheating only 141 got As.....
Just take a look at the link you provided, that kid got a B but he was determined Na alikua amejiamini that he whent back to get better than a B, I highly dought that that kid intended to cheat, cause if you cheat and get a B in the first place, you wont go back to high school esp if you already got a placement in Uni.........
Kneck had finished marking the exams on the eve of Christmas, what were their working conditions? How long were their shifts? These kinds of qoueations will be raised and Matiangi better make sure everything was above board or else he risks nullifying all the results.... Parents were all for him, but if your straight A's kid in all his high school life just got a C+, do you think any parent would continue supporting your policies whe they cant see how a hard worker who never used to cheat has just got poor marks all because kneck was tougher on cheating? There must be something else, in my former school, there was never any cheating at all... But this year, only one A where back in the day, they were plenty, year in year out... So they want to tell us in all the previous years, 99% of A students were cheating? Comeon!
Truely Something seems to be amiss.

33k E
149k D-
112k D
80k D+

Hapa kazi tu!

The only logic explanation that I can buy is from this statement...

This is a true reflection of candidates’ result, without manipulation and massaging of the results," the CS said.
Matiang'i said all the 88,929 who scored between A and C+ will be absorbed into the universities.
He added that the top 20 candidates consisted of 16 girls and 4 boys..

--- that statement "without manipulation and massaging the results" I know even universities do that... And even KCSE results used to be processed like that... I think in statistics its called correlation.... Something like using the K-nearest neighbour algorithm to find one uniform line in a graph... Whereby is most students have passed in there absolute marks, then what they do is use statistics process where if your absolute marks in lets say math was 70/100 then they reduce and final results will be like 67/100.... If majority of KCSE have failed then they use the same process, the one with an absolute grade of D might end up with a D+, the one with a weak B+ might end up with a strong B+..... So maybe this year, matiangi used the true, absolute marks that you got, regarless of hoe many failed or passed

Back
Top Bottom