Katoka "Mweupeee"...

ngoshwe

JF-Expert Member
Mar 31, 2009
THE stunned black dad of a newborn, WHITE, baby girl declared yesterday - "I'm sure she's my kid ... I just don't know why she's BLONDE."

British Nmachi Ihegboro has amazed genetics experts who say the little girl is NOT an albino.

Dad Ben, 44, a customer services adviser, admitted: "We both just sat there after the birth staring at her."
Mum Angela, 35, of Woolwich, South London, beamed as she said: "She's beautiful - a miracle baby."
Ben told yesterday how he was so shocked when Nmachi was born, he even joked: "Is she MINE?"

SNN2005A-380_1088893a.jpg

Little 'miracle' ... Nmachi Ihegboro
PETER SIMPSON & NEIL HALL

He added: "Actually, the first thing I did was look at her and say, 'What the flip?'"
But as the baby's older brother and sister - both black - crowded round the "little miracle" at their home in South London, Ben declared: "Of course she's mine."
Blue-eyed blonde Nmachi, whose name means "Beauty of God" in the Nigerian couple's homeland, has baffled genetics experts because neither Ben nor wife Angela have ANY mixed-race family history.
Pale genes skipping generations before cropping up again could have explained the baby's appearance.
Ben also stressed: "My wife is true to me. Even if she hadn't been, the baby still wouldn't look like that.
"We both just sat there after the birth staring at her for ages - not saying anything."
Doctors at Queen Mary's Hospital in Sidcup - where Angela, from nearby Woolwich, gave birth - have told the parents Nmachi is definitely no albino.
SNN2001A-280_1088865a.jpg

Ben, who came to Britain with his wife five years ago and works for South Eastern Trains, said: "She doesn't look like an albino child anyway - not like the ones I've seen back in Nigeria or in books. She just looks like a healthy white baby."
He went on: "My mum is a black Nigerian although she has a bit fairer skin than mine.
"But we don't know of any white ancestry. We wondered if it was a genetic twist.
"But even then, what is with the long curly blonde hair?"
Professor Bryan Sykes, head of Human Genetics at Oxford University and Britain's leading expert, yesterday called the birth "extraordinary".
He said: "In mixed race humans, the lighter variant of skin tone may come out in a child - and this can sometimes be startlingly different to the skin of the parents.
"This might be the case where there is a lot of genetic mixing, as in Afro-Caribbean populations. But in Nigeria there is little mixing."
Prof Sykes said BOTH parents would have needed "some form of white ancestry" for a pale version of their genes to be passed on.
But he added: "The hair is extremely unusual. Even many blonde children don't have blonde hair like this at birth."

SNN2004BN-380_1088875a.jpg

Blonde bombshell ... parents show newborn
Nmachi to sister Dumebi and bruv Chisom yesterday
PETER SIMPSON & NEIL HALL

The expert said some unknown mutation was the most likely explanation.
He admitted: "The rules of genetics are complex and we still don't understand what happens in many cases."
The amazing birth comes five years after Kylie Hodgson became mum to twin daughters - one white and the other black - in Nottingham.
Kylie, now 23, and her partner Remi Horder, now 21, are both mixed race.
Even so the odds were estimated at a million to one.
The Sun told in 2002 how a white couple had Asian twins after a sperm mix-up by a fertility clinic.
Yesterday three-day-old Nmachi's churchgoing mum Angela admitted that she was "speechless" at first seeing her baby girl, who was delivered in a caesarean op.
She said: "I thought, 'What is this little doll?'
"She's beautiful and I love her. Her colour doesn't matter. She's a miracle baby.
"But still, what on earth happened here?"
Her husband told how their son Chisom, four, was even more confused than them by his new sister.
Ben said: "Our other daughter Dumebi is only two so she's too young to understand.
"But our boy keeps coming to look at his sister and then sits down looking puzzled.
"We're a black family. Suddenly he has a white sister."
Ben continued: "Of course, we are baffled too and want to know what's happened. But we understand life is very strange.
"All that matters is that she's healthy and that we love her.She's a proud British Nigerian."
Queen Mary's Hospital said: "Congratulations to Angela and her family on the birth of their daughter."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...s-give-birth-to-white-baby.html#ixzz0uEdIRNOy

article-1296159-003F574800000258-9_110x110.jpg

Genetics professors expressed amazement at the birth last night.
'The birth is extraordinary,' said Professor Bryan Sykes, head of human genetics at Oxford University.

'In mixed race humans, the lighter variant of skin tone may come out in a child and this can sometimes be startlingly different to the skin of the parents.'
Professor Sykes said both parents would have needed 'some form of white ancestry.'
He added: 'The hair is extremely unusual. Even many blonde children don't have blonde hair like this at birth.
'The rules of genetics are complex and we still don't understand what happens in many cases.
'This might be a case where there is a lot of genetic mixing, as in Afro-Caribbean populations.
'But in Nigeria there is little mixing.'

The British couple are both of Igbo Nigerian origin and have dark skin.

Father Ben Ihegboro, 44, a customer services adviser, admitted that when he saw the baby he exclaimed 'What the flip?' before joking: 'Is she mine?'

Doctors at Queen Mary hospital in Sidcup insist that Nmachi - whose name means 'beauty of God' in the couple's native Igbo language - is not an albino.
Her stunned parents, who already have two black children, just 'sat and stared' at their white baby when she arrived, they told the Sun last night.
'We both just sat there after the birth staring at her,' said Mr Ihegboro.

Mum Angela said: 'She is beautiful, a miracle baby.'

Despite jokingly asking whether he was the father, Mr Igegboro said: 'Of course she is mine.

'My wife is true to me. Even if she hadn't been, the baby wouldn't have looked like that!'

Pale skin genes can skip generations but neither Ben nor Angela Ihegboro - who only moved to Britain five years ago - know of any white heritage in either of their families.

'She doesn't look like an albino child anyway,' Mr Ihegboro said.

'Not like the ones I have seen back in Nigeria or in books. She just looks like a healthy white baby.
'My mum is a black Nigerian although she has a bit fairer skin than mine. But we don't know of any white ancestry.

Enlarge The genetic twist has echoes of the British mixed race couple (pictured) who in 2006 gave birth to twin girls, one of whom was white and the other black

'We wondered if it was a genetic twist. But even then, what is with the long curly blonde hair.'
The couple also have an older daughter, Dumebi, two, and a son, Chisom, four.
Mr Ihegboro said the couple's son was even more confused than them.

He added: 'Our boy keeps coming to look at his sister and sits down looking puzzled.

'We are a black family. Suddenly he has a white sister.

'But all that matters is that she is healthy and that we love her.'

Skin colour is believed to be determined by up to seven different genes working together.

If a woman is of mixed race, her eggs will usually contain a mixture of genes coding for both black and white skin. Similarly, a man of mixed race will have a variety of different genes in his sperm.

When these eggs and sperm come together, they will create a baby of mixed race.

But, very occasionally, the egg or sperm might contain genes coding for one skin colour. If both the egg and sperm contain all white genes, the baby will be white. And if both contain just the versions necessary for black skin, the baby will be black.

In 2006 a British mixed race couple gave birth to twin girls, one of whom was white and the other black.

Both Kylie and her partner Remi Horder, 17, are of mixed race. Their mothers are both white and their fathers are black.

But the chances of the twin girls having completely different skin colours was one in a million.

According to the Multiple Births Foundation, baby Kian must have inherited the black genes from both sides of the family, whilst Remee inherited the white ones.

Read more: Black British couple give birth to white blue-eyed blonde baby girl | Mail Online

Ikiwa imetokea katika familia yako, si kwenu wala kwao (Kiumeni wala Kikeni) kuna historia ya mtu mweupeee, wafanyaje???

...mnh... eeh!...mnh!
haaaya.

ngoja nikatie udhu nikasali mie!

Looks like watu wenyewe wanaishi uingereza. Sasa hapo conclusion si moja tu kwamba mwanamke alimegwa nje? Halafu inaonekana huyo mzungu ana damu kali balaa manake kahamisha kila kitu hajachanganya ya mama hata kidogo. Huyu baba ni mvumilivu. Ningekuwa mimi hapo kusingekuwa hata na habari ya kwenda kupima DNA. Ni moja kwa moja anatambaa.

Looks like watu wenyewe wanaishi uingereza. Sasa hapo conclusion si moja tu kwamba mwanamke alimegwa nje? Halafu inaonekana huyo mzungu ana damu kali balaa manake kahamisha kila kitu hajachanganya ya mama hata kidogo. Huyu baba ni mvumilivu. Ningekuwa mimi hapo kusingekuwa hata na habari ya kwenda kupima DNA. Ni moja kwa moja anatambaa.

Nimesoma hiyo habari nikitegemea waandike kwamba wamepima DNA na wamegundua kwamba kweli huyo baba ni wa huyo mtoto.

Na DNA inabidi wapimwe wote wawili. Usikute manesi wamechanganya watoto hapo, mama mzungu kapewa mtoto mweusi, huyu mweusi kapewa mtoto wa kizungu.

Ili kuwa na uhakika zaidi hawa inabidi wapime DNA. Mambo ya media Ulaya jamaa wanauza news hao..maana inakuwaje baba unakubali tu wakati hakuna hata chembe ya damu ya white kwake na kwa mke wake. Either mke amecheat au something went wrong somewhere....kwa hawa Nagerian couple. Hao wengine inawezekana maana kuna damu ya white na black at least...lol

Genetics experts have been amazed by the birth of a blonde, blue-eyed white baby - to a black couple
RELATED PHOTOS / VIDEOS white baby.jpg

albino and neither of the parents has any mixed-race family history.
Dad Ben Ihegboro, 44, a railway customer services adviser, said: "We both just sat there after the birth staring at her for ages - not saying anything.
"The first thing I said was 'What the flip?'."
Nmachi, whose name means Beauty of God in the Nigerian homeland of parents Angela and Ben, was born at Queen Mary's Hospital in Sidcup, Kent.
Doctors there told them she is not an albino.
"She doesn't look like an albino child anyway - not like the ones I've seen back in Nigeria or in books," Ben told The Sun. "She just looks like a healthy white baby."
Ben added: "Of course, she's mine. My wife is true to me. Even if she hadn't been, the baby still wouldn't look like that.
"We don't know of any white ancestry. We wondered if it was a genetic twist. But even then, what's with the long curly blonde hair?"
Professor Bryan Sykes, head of Human Genetics at Oxford University, said: "In mixed race humans, the lighter variant of skin tone may come out in a child - and this can sometimes be startlingly different to the skin of the parents.
"This might be the case where there is a lot of genetic mixing, as in Afro-Caribbean populations. But in Nigeria there is little mixing."
He said that both parents would have needed some form of white ancestry for a pale version of their genes to be passed on.
"The hair is extremely unusual," Prof Sykes said. "Even many blonde children don't have blonde hair like this at birth."
Some form of unknown mutation was the most likely explanation, he added.
The couple, of Woolwich, south London, have two other children, four-year-old Chisom and sister Dumebi, two.
Mum Angela, 35, told the paper: "Nmachi's colour doesn't matter. She's a miracle baby. But still, what on earth happened here?"

Wanajamii mnasemaje kuhusu hili???:A S 39:

Attachments

• white baby.doc
    95.5 KB · Views: 78
najaribu kuimagine hii inatokea Tanzania, mbona kisingeeleweka!

mi ndo nisingetaka kusikia mangonjera ya genetics wala mutation..angesema goli hilo la mkono limefungwa na nani...

Ingekuwa mwananyamala hospital tungesema manesi wamechanganya watoto lakini kwa majuu - duuuu ngonja tuwaachie wanasayansi watuelezee kama inawezekana.

White baby born to black couple to be tested

17901.jpg

MILLION TO ONE: Baby Nmachi​

THE WHITE baby born to a black Nigerian couple from south London will undergo full genetic tests in the coming weeks it has been revealed.

Four-day old Nmachi Ihegboro, who was born with blond hair and blue eyes, has baffled genetic experts because both her parents are black and have no known white family history. Both Ben and Angela Ihegboro are now desperately trying to discover whether they have any white ancestry to make sense of their baby daughter’s appearance.

Mr Ihegboro, a devout Christian, said he had no reason to doubt little Namchi’s paternity. He said: “My wife is true to me. Even if she hadn’t been, the baby still wouldn’t look like that. “We both just sat there after the birth staring at her for ages – not saying anything.”

The 44-year-old customer services adviser did reveal that although he and his wife believe there are no whites on either side of their Nigerian family, his 70-year-old mother, Amebo has blue eyes.

The couple have agreed to let experts study Nmachi. Geneticist Dr Mark Thomas, of University College London said that the odds of the baby’s white colouring were “between many millions to one and a million to one”

He said: “I suspect there’s been a mixture of a mutation, like albinism, combined with a dormant white gene.”

Mr Ihegboro said they “would do what we can to find answers”

“It doesn’t matter to us quite how she came about, but we will do what we can to find answers. She’s a beautiful, miracle baby and we love her. She could be green and yellow – we would love her the same.”

Isiyoelezeka hata kidogo..
Naamini Malaika atatakiwa kushuka kukubali ni wangu..