Kashfa ya Unyanyasaji Kanisani: Papa Benedict aomba msamaha, akubali makosa yaliyotokea

beth

JF-Expert Member
Aug 19, 2012
Aliyekuwa Kiongozi wa Kanisa Katoliki na kujiuzulu mwaka 2013, Papa Benedict amekiri makosa yalitokea katika kushughulikia kesi za unyanyasaji wa kijinsia alipokuwa Askofu Mkuu wa Munich, na kuomba msamaha. Hata hivyo Mawakili wake wanadai hakuwa wa kulaumiwa moja kwa moja

Hatua hiyo inakuja kufuatia Ripoti ya unyanyasaji wa kijinsia kati ya Mwaka 1945 - 2019 iliyotolewa Mwezi Januari 2022 na Wachunguzi wa Ujerumani

Katika Uchunguzi huo, Benedict (94) aliyekuwa Askofu Mkuu wa Munich kati ya 1977 na 1982 anatuhumiwa kushindwa kuchukua hatua katika Visa vinne vya unyanyasaji wa Watoto kingono uliodaiwa kufanywa na Mapadri

======

Former Pope Benedict has acknowledged that errors occurred in handling sexual abuse cases when he was archbishop of Munich and asked for forgiveness, as his lawyers argued he was not directly to blame.

The Vatican on Tuesday issued a letter by Benedict and a three-page addendum following a report released last month on abuse in the archdiocese from 1945 to 2019 by German investigators.

The investigation accused Benedict of knowingly failing to stop four priests accused of child sex abuse when he was archbishop of Munich between 1977 and 1982.

“I have had great responsibilities in the Catholic Church. All the greater is my pain for the abuses and the errors that occurred in those different places during the time of my mandate,” he wrote in the letter, his first personal response to the report.

“I have come to understand that we ourselves are drawn into this grievous fault whenever we neglect it or fail to confront it with the necessary decisiveness and responsibility, as too often happened and continues to happen … once again I can only express to all the victims of sexual abuse my profound shame, my deep sorrow and my heartfelt request for forgiveness.”

Benedict, who is in frail health, asked a team of lawyers to help him respond to the lengthy findings by law firm Westpfahl Spilker Wastl (WSW).

The aides insisted in a statement published alongside the letter that “as an archbishop, Cardinal Ratzinger was not involved in any cover-up of acts of abuse”, referring to the pope’s birth name, Joseph Ratzinger.

Benedict’s page-and-a-half page German letter was deeply personal and couched in religious terms as he reflected on a long life approaching its end.

In one section he openly wondered if he, as all Catholics do in a prayer known as the Confiteor at Mass, should ask for forgiveness for what they have done and what they have failed to do “by my fault, by my most grievous fault”.

He does not answer his own question but says he is consoled that God forgives.

In the letter, Benedict says that despite any mistakes he may have made, God would be the ultimate arbiter. “Quite soon, I shall find myself before the final judge of my life.”

Benedict, who resigned unexpectedly in 2013, also thanked Pope Francis for the “confidence, support and prayer … personally expressed to me”. He did not elaborate.

Soon after the German report was issued, Benedict acknowledged that he had been at a 1980 meeting over a sexual abuse case when he was archbishop of Munich, saying he had mistakenly told German investigators he was not there.

At the time, Benedict’s personal secretary, Archbishop Georg Ganswein, said the omission was the result of an oversight in the editing of 82-pages of testimony he had sent the investigators and not done out of bad faith.

In Monday’s letter, Benedict said: “To me it proved deeply hurtful that this oversight was used to cast doubt on my truthfulness, and even to label me a liar.”

Source: Al Jazeera

Aliyekuwa Kiongozi wa Kanisa Katoliki na kujiuzulu mwaka 2013, Papa Benedict amekiri makosa yalitokea katika kushughulikia kesi za unyanyasaji wa kijinsia alipokuwa Askofu Mkuu wa Munich, na kuomba msamaha. Hata hivyo Mawakili wake wanadai hakuwa wa kulaumiwa moja kwa moja

Hatua hiyo inakuja kufuatia Ripoti ya unyanyasaji wa kijinsia kati ya Mwaka 1945 - 2019 iliyotolewa Mwezi Januari 2022 na Wachunguzi wa Ujerumani

Katika Uchunguzi huo, Benedict (94) aliyekuwa Askofu Mkuu wa Munich kati ya 1977 na 1982 anatuhumiwa kushindwa kuchukua hatua katika Visa vinne vya unyanyasaji wa Watoto kingono uliodaiwa kufanywa na Mapadri

======

Former Pope Benedict has acknowledged that errors occurred in handling sexual abuse cases when he was archbishop of Munich and asked for forgiveness, as his lawyers argued he was not directly to blame.

The Vatican on Tuesday issued a letter by Benedict and a three-page addendum following a report released last month on abuse in the archdiocese from 1945 to 2019 by German investigators.

The investigation accused Benedict of knowingly failing to stop four priests accused of child sex abuse when he was archbishop of Munich between 1977 and 1982.

“I have had great responsibilities in the Catholic Church. All the greater is my pain for the abuses and the errors that occurred in those different places during the time of my mandate,” he wrote in the letter, his first personal response to the report.

“I have come to understand that we ourselves are drawn into this grievous fault whenever we neglect it or fail to confront it with the necessary decisiveness and responsibility, as too often happened and continues to happen … once again I can only express to all the victims of sexual abuse my profound shame, my deep sorrow and my heartfelt request for forgiveness.”

Benedict, who is in frail health, asked a team of lawyers to help him respond to the lengthy findings by law firm Westpfahl Spilker Wastl (WSW).

The aides insisted in a statement published alongside the letter that “as an archbishop, Cardinal Ratzinger was not involved in any cover-up of acts of abuse”, referring to the pope’s birth name, Joseph Ratzinger.

Benedict’s page-and-a-half page German letter was deeply personal and couched in religious terms as he reflected on a long life approaching its end.

In one section he openly wondered if he, as all Catholics do in a prayer known as the Confiteor at Mass, should ask for forgiveness for what they have done and what they have failed to do “by my fault, by my most grievous fault”.

In the letter, Benedict says that despite any mistakes he may have made, God would be the ultimate arbiter. “Quite soon, I shall find myself before the final judge of my life.”

Benedict, who resigned unexpectedly in 2013, also thanked Pope Francis for the “confidence, support and prayer … personally expressed to me”. He did not elaborate.

Soon after the German report was issued, Benedict acknowledged that he had been at a 1980 meeting over a sexual abuse case when he was archbishop of Munich, saying he had mistakenly told German investigators he was not there.

At the time, Benedict’s personal secretary, Archbishop Georg Ganswein, said the omission was the result of an oversight in the editing of 82-pages of testimony he had sent the investigators and not done out of bad faith.

In Monday’s letter, Benedict said: “To me it proved deeply hurtful that this oversight was used to cast doubt on my truthfulness, and even to label me a liar.”

Wanakaa kuwatubisha watu wakati wao wenyewe ni mikia ya shetani

Ptuuu!

======

Mungu ni mkuu aliyekufunulia kukiri

======

kuepusha haya ni bora wawaruhusu mapadri waoe tu

Israel wanatumia Silaha na teknolojia kujilinda ila wao wanamtegemea Mungu wa Israel kuwalinda!

Wanatia huruma sana mkuu, wanatangatanga tuu hawana uhakika wanachokiamini. Huyu anaamini yesu ndie Mungu, mwingine anaamini ni mwana wa Mungu, waisrael na wayahudi weusi nao wana mungu wao, hawa watu wamepotea na wanatia huruma kwakweli.

Na hii ndio tofauti kubwa kati ya crocodiles na Lizards,kuomba msamaha unapoona ulikosea au uliwakosea binadamu wenzake

Mimi namwabudu Mwenyezi Mungu pekee, hakuzaa wala hakuzaliwa, na wala hana anaye fanana naye hata mmoja,, na Mtume Muhammad S.A.W ni Mtume wake aliyemtuma kufikisha ujumbe kwa walimwengu wote.
... ana majina mangapi?

Nasubiri matokeo siku Papa kiongozi mkuu wa dini atakokubali ndoa za jinsia moja ndani ya kanisa nini kitaamuliwa hasa huku Africa.

======

Waruusiwr waoe tuu

Back
Top Bottom