Kanye West Vs MTv Movie Awards 09

BooSt3D

Feb 29, 2008
I dont Even Know Why He Said What He Said!...I Believe They Pay HIM for whatever -racial- statement he Makes!... I know, they have free will thing, but c'on spare your Dumb comments to yourself!... I don't hate Kanye, Nor his Music, but sometimes his statements drives me NUTS!... Okay So She WON!, then Waaaat!?

For Those Who DONT KNOW WHAT HAppened!...

Kifupi Ni kwamba, Wakati wa Nomination Of the Best Female Video category Ambapo Taylor Swift alimshinda Beyonce, Kanye west alipanda Jukwaani na Kusema kuwa Beyonce Had Better Videos Than Taylor, Which infact May Be True, BUT!!, Kwa nini alipanda kwenye Stage, Kukwapua Mic na kuanza Kuropoka, mi sijui kwa nini na kama ilikuwa staged sijui vile vile.

Kanye huwa ana-historia ya Ku-create Big Scenes kwenye maonyesho, nashindwa kuelewa kama anatafuta Media Exposure or He is Getting Paid To Do What He Do!!...all the tym.

Oh Well, Muachieni Kanye Mwenyewe anajua nini anakitafute,

While Beyonce Crashed the Stage With Crazy Single Lady/Put A Ring On It Dance, I thnk Jay Z ddnt perform his BEST.

Alicia Keys has weight added to her and I think She still Look Hawt!.

Other than That it was Cool, and Not So The BEST SHOW!!!, As I Anticipated.

Click Hii Link Ya Youtube. if the video is Still there here is the link: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9zmg4PabhQ[/ame]

Mtv Link is Here: http://www.mtv.com/videos/misc/435991/michael-jackson-tribute.jhtml#id=1620605

If Not Just Type, Kanye West Disrespects Taylor Swift

Or Else here is the Rolling Stone Part Of it.

kanyewest_taylor_swift_getty16951148.jpg

He Looks Retarded Here:

kanyewest_taylor_swift_picggroup50659.jpg

Tribut3 To MJ: Madonna

madonna_opener-vmas2009_90712582.jpg

King Of POP Live Long

michael_jackson_90712906.jpg

Mathew Was There TOO: MUSE!!

vma-09-muse-16948831.jpg

Kid Cudi

vma-09-kid-cudi-16945444.jpg

Gaga Had Crazy Looks:

lady_gaga_getty90713356-1.jpg

Pitbul

vma-09-pitbull-16943987.jpg

And Jigga main!! HoVa!,

vma-09-jay-z-16944082.jpg

Photos: MTv

And many Other......

What Do You Think!?
B.

Last edited:
Kanye is the biggest, worthless piece of shit out there. His actions were crass and he needs to go sit down somewhere and stop acting like a bitch.

You don't bumrush somebody's acceptance speech and yank the microphone away and go on a rant. Who the fcuk does he think he is? Stupid bumbaclot attention seeking ho....I'm sick of his infatile antics and if he keeps it up he's gonna get his butt kicked one day. Y'all just wait...

Look at this...

Last edited:
Kanye is the biggest, worthless piece of shit out there. His actions were crass and he needs to go sit down somewhere and stop acting like a bitch.

You don't bumrush somebody's acceptance speech and yank the microphone away and go on a rant. Who the fcuk does he think he is? Stupid bumbaclot attention seeking ho....I'm sick of his infatile antics and if he keeps it up he's gonna get his butt kicked one day. Y'all just wait...

Look at this...

You've Said it,

I dont Wish Him Bad but Sometimes He Makes Me thinking of Evil "I think Someone Needs To Punch him On His Jaws, Break'em One More Time, and Maaay Be,and May Be He'll Learn, after realizing that He Cant Speak Again!.

Ruthless,
B.

Jamaa kaniudhi sana....JINGA SANA LILE......ona sasa Beyonce alivyomtoa nishai

Jamaa kaniudhi sana....JINGA SANA LILE......ona sasa Beyonce alivyomtoa nishai

True thing Beyonce Herself was Very Surprised By HIS IGNORANCE!, I Wouldn Be Tho!, Coz I Know He Is Ignorant & Arrogant if those words can very well describe him!...

B.

Mkuu it's the VMA's(Video Music Awards) not the MTV Movie Awards.

Yeah Kanye was classless. Big up Beyonce for giving Taylor Swift a second chance to shine.

Mkuu it's the VMA's(Video Music Awards) not the MTV Movie Awards.

Yeah Kanye was classless. Big up Beyonce for giving Taylor Swift a second chance to shine.

Cut the brother some slack, he apollogised to the young lady on his site. i have to agree that he is a lil bit unstable mentally (just like most geniuses), The episode in South Park was right, he likes throwing tantrums. But thats Kanye, he's just doing him, he's real.

But thats Kanye, he's just doing him, he's real.

There was nothing real about his antics! He is an attention seeking ho. Just like you said he apologised on his site, if he disagreed with the award going to Taylor, he should have said it on his website and not steal someone's moment. He needs help.

He's just an attention seeking ho...

Last edited:
"George Bush don't like black people"

Mpambe nuksi.Mpambe anajifanya ana uchungu kuliko mwenye mali mwenyewe.

Cut the brother some slack, he apollogised to the young lady on his site. i have to agree that he is a lil bit unstable mentally (just like most geniuses), The episode in South Park was right, he likes throwing tantrums. But thats Kanye, he's just doing him, he's real.

Bro sorry doesn't make everything you do alright. The question is why would he do such a dumb thing in the first place? And if you think bullying a young girl and interrupting her moment she has worked hard for is being real then I guess I would rather be unreal. Even Beyonce herself seemed shocked and embarrassed over what happened.

haha jana noma tupu, mlimuona Lil Mama naye anawa-ambush Jay Z na Alicia Keys?

Wanasema kwenye Showbiz "any press is good press" Yeezy amekuwa successful maana bado tunamzungumzia.

Suppose it was 50 Cent who had won and he was up there with his G-Unit goons giving his acceptance remarks. Do y'all really think Kanye would have done the same as he did last night? I doubt it....he knows who to do it to...Lol

Kanye is just mad at white ppl because they misspell his name into Kayne.

Kanye is just mad at white ppl because they misspell his name into Kayne.
....talking of people of colour....'mean 4the love of God,whats wrong with us black people?? Can't control our Emotions!!....look@ Serena williams,Adebayo and now Kanye....just wish Charles Darwin would have lived a bit longer.

....talking of people of colour....'mean 4the love of God,whats wrong with us black people?? Can't control our Emotions!!....look@ Serena williams,Adebayo and now Kanye....just wish Charles Darwin would have lived a bit longer.

Damn it!! ........the saddest thing is that, you are damn right!!!

Is Joe Wilson also black? What's up with y'all?

Back
Top Bottom