Kangi Lugola: Video ya Gwajima ni ya kutengeneza, na tumeshakamata watu wawili

Johnny Sack

JF-Expert Member
Jan 21, 2017
Waziri wa mambo ya ndani amedai video ya ngono ya Gwajima ni ya kutengeneza na tayari wamekwishakamata watu wawili kuhusiana na tukio hilo

=========

One week after a sex video involving Bishop Josephat Gwajima went viral on social media, the police have confirmed that the video was fabricated.

The Minister for Home Affairs Kangi Lugola, told The Citizen on Thursday, May 16, 2019 that Police were holding two individuals in connection with the video.

“Investigations are still ongoing but what I can say is that after thorough investigations by our experts, it has been confirmed that the video was fabricated,” said Mr Lugola.

Mr Gwajima became the talk of town last week after a video clip, bearing a face that was claimed to be his, was posted on Instagram before it went viral on various social media platforms.

Reacting at a news conference Gwajima said it was works of his enemies and that whoever prepared the video had ill motives.

He said there were some unscrupulous people who wanted to silence him ahead of next year’s elections, claiming that the incident was an attack against his ministry.

“I always ask myself, why is this person targeting me? My understanding is that he wants to shut me up, something which he will not achieve,” said Mr Gwajima.

“I just want to ask you... How can a man record himself making love…and if you look carefully at the footage the hand which was seen trying to prevent the recording is bigger than mine,” he added.

jeshi la polisi kukanusha ndio jadi yao, juzi tu hapa watu wanasema kijana amefariki kwa kujirusha toka ghorofani lakini polisi wamekurupuka toka kusiko julikana na uchunguzi wao uchwara wakakanusha, hata siku haijaisha cctv zikathibitisha kijana alijirusha.
nadhani kwasasa kila kinachokanushwa na polisi pamoja na wizara yao basi ni ukweli mtupu

Watajen hao watu, msimfichie aibu gwajima
Gwajibooooy !
IMG-20190513-WA0001.jpeg

Rugora ahangaike na makubwa mfano waliomdhuru Lissu!! Asitafute kiki kwenye inshu minor...mbunge mwenzenu kadhuriwa vibaya alafu hamdai haki kutendeka huo ni udhaifu mkubwa mmno

Back
Top Bottom