Kanda Bongo Man serves at fuel station

Me370

JF-Expert Member
Mar 10, 2008
It had been a while since Kanda Bongo Man last performed in Kenya and this time around he started his visit in style. The Congolese musician surprised residents of Mumias in Western Kenya when he arrived unexpectedly to begin his service to the community to commemorate Kenya’s 50 years of independence.

Mumias residents were taken aback when the musician joined pump attendants at Magharibi Service Station to serve customers. Kanda fitted in easily as he fuelled vehicles and, much to the surprise of the motorists, even went ahead to pay for the fuel they asked for.

“I am in western Kenya for various shows in Bungoma, Kisumu and several other towns and I have decided to use my free time to reach out to the community, majority of whom are my fans, and hear their success stories and problems as Kenya celebrates 50 years of independence,” he said.

The musician later toured several homes in Kakamega County where he planted remembrance trees, which he requested authorities to name them “Kanda Bongo Man Trees”. Accompanied by some of his band members, he said he was happy to be in Kenya for the celebrations, adding that he always enjoys the hospitality and support of Kenyans.

Source: The citizen | Soma hapa

Jamani tuweke picha au video wengine humu ni watoto wa kiarabu tumebarikiwa kujua kupika tu kila sina ya msosi,na kuolewa mapema,shule tunazisikiaga tu

Jamani tuweke picha au video wengine humu ni watoto wa kiarabu tumebarikiwa kujua kupika tu kila sina ya msosi,na kuolewa mapema,shule tunazisikiaga tu

Sasa apa sijui tutafanyaje?,naona ata picha hakuna apa,angeweka picha tu,kila kitu kingekuwa poa,ila kuwa mvumilivu nitarudi si mda..

“I am in western Kenya for various shows in
Bungoma, Kisumu and several other towns
and I have decided to use my free time to
reach out to the community, majority of
whom are my fans, and hear their success
stories and problems as Kenya celebrates 50
years of independence,” he said

It had been a while since Kanda Bongo Man last performed in Kenya and this time around he started his visit in style. The Congolese musician surprised residents of Mumias in Western Kenya when he arrived unexpectedly to begin his service to the community to commemorate Kenya’s 50 years of independence.

Mumias residents were taken aback when the musician joined pump attendants at Magharibi Service Station to serve customers. Kanda fitted in easily as he fuelled vehicles and, much to the surprise of the motorists, even went ahead to pay for the fuel they asked for.

“I am in western Kenya for various shows in Bungoma, Kisumu and several other towns and I have decided to use my free time to reach out to the community, majority of whom are my fans, and hear their success stories and problems as Kenya celebrates 50 years of independence,” he said.

The musician later toured several homes in Kakamega County where he planted remembrance trees, which he requested authorities to name them “Kanda Bongo Man Trees”. Accompanied by some of his band members, he said he was happy to be in Kenya for the celebrations, adding that he always enjoys the hospitality and support of Kenyans.

Source: The citizen | Soma hapa

Weka Picha!!

Afadhali umekuja hebu elezea hayo maneno hapo juu isije kuwa wananiseng'enya mi na warumi duu

Wala usihofu swahiba,nimejitahid kurudia mara nane sasa,naona kuna sherehe ya Kenyas 50 years of independence,sasa najaribu ku link na kanda bongo man na hyo fuel station dah naona nazid kuchanganyikiwa tu apa,ila kitaeleweka tu hofu ondoa kabisa

Wala usihofu swahiba,nimejitahid kurudia mara nane sasa,naona kuna sherehe ya Kenyas 50 years of independence,sasa najaribu ku link na kanda bongo man na hyo fuel station dah naona nazid kuchanganyikiwa tu apa,ila kitaeleweka tu hofu ondoa kabisa

Hahahahahahahahahah foshizzle katukimbiaaa duuu,,

Waarabu badilikeni,usikubali vijana wako wafuate nyayo zake! Mia

Back
Top Bottom