Kampala: Man faints after DNA tests disregard him as boy's dad

ByaseL

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2007
A Tororo man identified as Charles Oboth on Saturday fainted on getting DNA results which disregarded him as the biological father of a five-year-old boy.

This was at Tororo Central Police Station where they received the report about the paternity of John Mark Owor/ Cam Odoi .

“Your combined paternity index was zero. The possibility of paternity of the child in dispute is 00.000%. The results completely exclude you as the biological father of the child,” stated Dr. Zack Gaskin, in a letter addressed to Oboth.

The DNA results instead considered Richard Ochieng, 26, a UPDF soldier in Bombo, as the biological father of the child.

“The probability of paternity was 99.97%. In light of the results, you are the biological father of the disputed child,” stated a different report.

On hearing the declaration, Ochieng’s relatives jubilated. His mother shed tears of joy.

But Proscovia Awor, the mother of the child in dispute, protested the results.

“I am not accepting the results. I know that Oboth is the father of my son,” she insisted.

The results put an end to a month-long dispute between the two men.

The two parties sought redress from the Police after failing to reach a compromise, after which a DNA test was recommended.

The tests were carried out at Oark Biotech Medical Centre in Kampala. Until the declaration, Awor had been married to Oboth.

It is just because they undertook NDA test but the're many fathers taking care of children who are not theirs all around da global!!

at the age of 5? I don't think if it is good idea to undergo the paternity test! if at all you are both living a very peaceful marriage.

Jamaa lazima aumie ukitilia maana watoto age 2-15 so adorable is the time you real have fun teaching him/her things, and manners,it is time they real become your friend the love so strong!though mama had an advantage since day one but for us fathers this is the time to leave your mark on your kidz coz after 15 they are going to leave their mark on you!

So so so sad!

..and the mother of the boy still insist that Oboth is the father!

Why? Why? why? Si angetumia kinga huko kwingine afu kwa Mr. Oboth angekula mbichi? Ama Oboth ni bunduki iso risasi?

Wanasema mama ndo anamjua mtoto wa nani, huyo mama kaamua kuzuga kutoyatambua matokeo

Sisi akina baba tuna kazi kweli!! lakini kama hakuna mwanaume amekuja kudai mtoto wake basi hiki kipimo
sio kizuri unless jitu lije kusema kijana ni wa kwake! lakini kama ni mimi kabla ya kupima lazima niwe nimemmaliza
huyo muume mwenzanga. ameapata wapi ujasiri wa kuzaa na mke wangu ndani ya ndoa!!!
Hapo kesi ya mwanamke naiweka kando kwanza...

So so so sad!

..and the mother of the boy still insist that Oboth is the father!

Why? Why? why? Si angetumia kinga huko kwingine afu kwa Mr. Oboth angekula mbichi? Ama Oboth ni bunduki iso risasi?

Inawezekana hapo kwenye red panahusika!!!

Hii kitu ikifanyiwa watoto wote wanawake watapewa vote of no confidence worlwide kwa sababu zaidi ya nusu ya wanaume watazirai kama Charles Oboth. Poor guy, I extend my sympathy.

Back
Top Bottom