Kama hauna moyo mgumu usifungue

Amoeba

JF-Expert Member
Aug 20, 2009
<cite>wakuu hii nimeshindwa kumudu kuzicopi hiz picha kutokana na zilivyo mbaya. anayejiskia afungue hiyo link, (AT YOUR OWN RISK)

nigeriavillagesquare.com/.../33702-very-gruesome-pictures-thai-cannibals-<wbr>eating-blackman-2.html</cite>

<cite>wakuu hii nimeshindwa kumudu kuzicopi hiz picha kutokana na zilivyo mbaya. anayejiskia afungue hiyo link, (AT YOUR OWN RISK)

nigeriavillagesquare.com/.../33702-very-gruesome-pictures-thai-cannibals-<wbr>eating-blackman-2.html</cite>

Umekusudia nini ?Website au kitu gani?mbona haifunguki hiyo uliyoweka hapo? au hii website ya Kipopo? http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/index.php

Those freaks will eat just about anything. They even eat babies too. Check this out below, that is if you have the stomach.

And check this one out too. You'll never sip wor won ton soup ever after. I promise you.

Yes these has been going around for a while and has been proven to be false since a long time ago. Did you not hear of the news then? Ii believed as well until I followed it up to the point of discovering that it was a hoax
no.gif

Nimeanza kuoina hii picha kuanzia wiki tatu zilizopita. Karibu watu wote walio kwenye address book yangu wameniletea. Mimi binafsi naona kama ni kiini macho. Watu mnaojua uchambuzi tusaidieni kuitafakari hii picha. Kama kuna kitu kama hicho wapelelezi wa kimataifa wanaiangaliaje? Wapi interpol etc? Balozi za nchi za kiafrika zinafikiria nini, heck even the congressional Black caucus should have a say on this if it is real. If it is a hoax what is the point?

Those freaks will eat just about anything. They even eat babies too. Check this out below, that is if you have the stomach.

And check this one out too. You'll never sip wor won ton soup ever after. I promise you.

Yes these has been going around for a while and has been proven to be false since a long time ago. Did you not hear of the news then? Ii believed as well until I followed it up to the point of discovering that it was a hoax
no.gif

It is ridiculous. Do this man have a conscience?

Hii picha ni ya kweli au ni ya kutengenezwa tu, nifafanulieni jamani, kama ni ya kweli ni ya nchi gani?

Hii ni hoax, wala si picha ya kweli, it has been in circulation for last 4 years.