Kabudi is materially wrong to put the case of the soldiers who were killed by the assailants and Azory Gwanda who was kidnapped treacherously

britanicca

JF-Expert Member
May 20, 2015
The minister is materially wrong to put the case of the soldiers who were killed by the assailants and Azory Gwanda who was kidnapped treacherously by the people who presented themselves so friendly and disappeared with him.

Putting these two different cases together has been a common line of response by the officialdom and "kwa watanzania wasio wajinga" knows why!

Kiranga Pascal Mayalla Nguruvi3 The Icebreaker Mzee Mwanakijiji Nyani Ngabu My Son drink water
Sky Eclat
Britannica

I just saw a short clip of him denying all the statements which accuse him of admitting the death and disapperance of Azory Gwanda.

What defeats my understanding is this new tendency of our leaders going back on their words.

Mkuu,

IMHO, that you are also dead wrong or intentionally trying to spin the issue for some reasons; Kabudi or no Kabudi, this shows your lack of empathy towards the families who lost their relatives and loved ones in the ordeal.

Just for the record, citizens who were killed or are still MIA includes folks from all walks of life:

1: Ordinary civilians (including Azory)
2: Ruling party leaders
3: Local government leaders
4: Government employees (Some folks from the forestry department if I am not mistaken)
5: Police officers/or soldiers..

Please guys lets not continue to spin this sad and very unfortunate incident just to score some cheap popularity in JF.

Having said that though, it is not my intention to discourage anyone to discuss this issue in a humble and respectfully manner to support the bereaved families in honouring the brave sons and daughters of the soil who have fallen/or are MIA in defending our peace and tranquility.

The minister is materially wrong to put the case of the soldiers who were killed by the assailants and Azory Gwanda who was kidnapped treacherously by the people who presented themselves so friendly and disappeared with him.

Putting these two different cases together has been a common line of response by the officialdom and "kwa watanzania wasio wajinga" knows why!

Kiranga Pascal Mayalla Nguruvi3 The Icebreaker Mzee Mwanakijiji Nyani Ngabu My Son drink water
Sky Eclat
Britannica

Mkuu,

IMHO, that you are also dead wrong or intentionally trying to spin the issue for some reasons; Kabudi or no Kabudi, this shows your lack of empathy towards the families who lost their relatives and loved ones in the ordeal.

Just for the record, citizens who were killed or are still MIA includes folks from all walks of life:

1: Ordinary civilians (including Azory)
2: Ruling party leaders
3: Local government leaders
4: Government employees (Some folks from the forestry department if I am not mistaken)
5: Police officers/or soldiers..

Please guys lets not continue to spin this sad and very unfortunate incident just to score some cheap popularity in JF.

Having said that though, it is not my intention to discourage anyone to discuss this issue in a humble and respectfully manner to support the bereaved families in honouring the brave sons and daughters of the soil who have fallen/or are MIA in defending our peace and tranquility.
It means you only defend Kabudi?

Sasa hivi naelewa kwanini alikuwa amafail mitihani ya sheria,

Maana kwa tabia yake ya kubadilisha maswali pale anapoona ni gumu, ndivyo inavyonekana alikuwa anafanya kwenye vyumba vya mitihani, kwa kujitungia maswali yake mwenyewe na kujijibu mwenyewe.

Alifikili mahiga alikuwa mjinga alipokuwa anakwepa kuongea na waandishi wa habari wa kimataifa, sasa ameonyesha uziro wake.

Tangu azungumze ndio umeota haya leo.. au ni bahasha ya khaki umepokea? Unaandikaje bila hata kuambatanisha na kifungu cha sheria? Pia hujui kilichotokea? Hata unajua kazi yake ilikuwa ni ipi?

I just saw a short clip of him denying all the statements which accuse him of admitting the death and disapperance of Azory Gwanda.

What defeats my understanding is this new tendency of our leaders going back on their words.

Alivyokua anaongea sasa...

Hilo jicho sasa,na lilikua linasoma pahala...

Lijamaa sijui hata kindergarten lilishawahi kufika!

Lilikua linaongea lenyewe ila aibu nilipata mimi!

Bure kabisa lile libagazwaji

Back
Top Bottom