Justice Maraga "I have never taken bribe"

JMisiru

Jun 12, 2015
Justice Maraga’s firm belief in God was evident in the courtroom as he started reading the court’s decision by affirming his fear of God.

“The greatness of any nation is determined by its fidelity to the Constitution, adherence to the rule of law and above all fear of God,” he said in his opening remarks. Yesterday, CJ Maraga attended a church service at Nairobi Central SDA in Milimani as he always does. He was with his wife, Yucabeth Nyaboke, on his side as the sermon was delivered. He did not address the congregation and he also declined a request to field questions from journalists who were at the church. “I am sorry, I don’t give any speeches on Sabbath,” Maraga told yours truly as he left the church.

Attachments

• Justice Maraga.jpg
    Justice Maraga.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 42
Huyo mkisii ni pro raila vibaya sana yaaan nilikuwa nyamira miezi mitatu iliopita nilikuwa na kijana anamuita maraga Mjomba aliapa kbsa hii zam ya raila na hata Mjomba yuko nae kwa hukumu hii nikukumbuka Yale maneno nimeamin kbsa

He can go try that line on St. Peter, at the pearly gates, on his way via heaven to hell and see if it works. This joker was clearly leaning on one side since day one of the trial! The title should be more like, misJustice Maraga!

Huyo mkisii ni pro raila vibaya sana yaaan nilikuwa nyamira miezi mitatu iliopita nilikuwa na kijana anamuita maraga Mjomba aliapa kbsa hii zam ya raila na hata Mjomba yuko nae kwa hukumu hii nikukumbuka Yale maneno nimeamin kbsa
Kumbe unaleta habari ya kuambiwa

haya kalaghabaho.

Lakini hayo hayakuwa maamuzi yake pekee. Kulikuwa na majaji wengine waliochangia ku-nullify election.

Jaji Mkuu hana mamlaka ya "mfukoni" kutengua uchaguzi

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Back
Top Bottom