Jose Chameleone Returns to Catholic Religion for the Good of His Family!

kweli kabisa mpendwa,<br />
<br />
inaonekana hajui RC wanaamini nini na hao waislamu wake wanaamini nini. na sasa katoa perspective mpya kwamba anaamini FAMILIA yake! yaani kukosa maneno ya Mungu ndani ya mtu ni sawa na kupata hasara ya maisha yake yote! ni kupoteza maisha tu na hata huo umaarufu wake naona unamfaidisha zaidi shetani kuliko yeye mwenyewe na familia yake. <br />
<br />
huyu mtu hahitaji RC wala islamu wala familia yake, bali anamhitaji Yesu pekee na hayo mengine atazidishiwa! Yesu alisema itamfaidia nini mtu kupata ulimwengu mzima na kisha apate hasara ya mwili wake kwa kutupwa Jehanum? <br />
<br />
tusimuhukumu bali tumuombee rehema na neema za Mungu!<br />
<br />
Glory to God!
<br />
<br />
he! Mbona sielewi? Yaani RC hawamfuati yesu au?

Mke alishamkimbia chezea ndoa wewe... Yaani hata wasanii nao wamegeuka kuwa vigeugeu kama wanasiasa

..huyu ana matatizo huyu, si ndo huyu alishawahi kuanguka kwa kuruka toka Ghorofani kisa alikuwa Usingizini???

Umaarufu wake umeshuka sasa ameamua kutafuta umaarufu kwa style ya IMANI

Jose Chameleone Returns to Catholic Religion for the Good of His Family

National, Exclusive news!!!!

6 days after news broke that Jose Chameleone had converted to Islam, the self proclaimed music heavy weight Dr Jose Chameleone has talked to HiPipo.com and clarified that he has decided to obey his parents, his in laws and his entire family and go back to the religion his parents raised him in.
Chameleone who met the HiPipo.com team at his Seguku home, said the past six days have been the hardest of his life, he explained to HiPipo.com that, his name is Joseph Mayanja though he has lived with Muslims before, and he attended an Islamic school Kawempe Muslim where he composed the school anthem.
Chameleone said that, on Friday the 12th of August he attended Juma prayers at Kibuli mosque at his own will, he didn’t go to tour but he just wanted to have a personal relationship with God, but to his surprise, his decision now makes him feels like he had committed the biggest crime. Chameleone has got a lot of pressure on him in the past few days from the press and his family!
Chameleone who informed HiPipo.com that when news got to his father that he had become a Muslim, Mr Mayanja (his father) said that he should not use his name Mayanja anymore and most of his family members like his aunt Oliver were so furious, they went with his mother and talked to him because no one could understand his decision.
At first Chameleone didn’t want to react but then his own wife Daniela and kids abandoned him at a request of his in laws. It was after this that Chameleone, felt like his life is meaningless, the fact that he works hard every day for his wife, kids and family.
“I always want to keep a good relationship with my family” Affirmed Chameleone.

Given the much pressure, and for the good of his family, Chameleone said that “even the Koran and bible state that Janah is for those that respect their parents, so there’s no way I am going to live a good life when I am not in harmony my people especially those people who gave me chance to live”.
When HiPipo.com asked Jose Chameleone, to comment about people’s reactions that say, he used that opportunity as a publicity stunt to boost his upcoming concert!, Jose Chameleone said “I have been Chameleone for 13 years and when went to the mosque I did that as Joseph Mayanja. I just wanted to communicate to my God, because my relationship with him is personal, so there’s no way I would do it as a publicity stunt especially when all my Muslim brothers and sisters are fasting”.
He added “people every day come to my concerts, do I first convert to ISLAM for them to come?”
Chameleone lamented that “my family is so important, I love my God but this thing of converting, and leaving all my family in a mess, still it won’t please my God”.
Come Sunday, Jose Chameleone will go and attend mass at Mutungo Binna church where he got married from.
When HiPipo.com asked Chameleone about his upcoming concert, he said right now there’s a lot of pressure. But his team will keep everyone posted about that concert.
When Chameleone was asked about if he will drop his new name Gadaffi, he said, “people call me by so many names and I can’t deny them at times, but my name is Joseph Mayanja son of Gerald Mayanja”.
You can watch all Jose Chameleone music videos, Jose Chameleone music audios, check out Photos at Chameleone's home in Seguku and so much more.
Stay logged on to HiPipo.com: Uganda Music, Videos, News, East Africa Social Entertainment HiPipo.com, the ultimate source for everything social entertainment, HiPipo.com is your destination for new music videos, all radio played audios, music news , movie reviews, photos, top music charts , poems , gossip + more! Stay in the know with the latest buzz.

Bangi mtu hafai kuwa mkatoliki, fukuzeni shetani. Haaminiki

kama hizo sababu za kurudi RC alizotoa ni kweli basi hakika alikuwa kwenye wakati mgumu sana na kwa upande wangu siwezi kumlaumu sana.Sijui ingelikuwa ni wewe yamekukuta hayo uingelichukua uamuzi gani?
wa mungu ni wa mungu, wa shetani hawezi ongoka, ukilelewa kwa maadili yanayoaminika kuwa ni mema tena kwa miongo kadhaa, akatokea mtu au watu wakajidai kukufundisha nawe ukashawishika kuwaelewa, ndani ya muda mfupi kabisa, ninachoweza kukitambua hapo ni sawa na mtu atamanishwaye atapata utajiri anakubaliana na tamaa yake, hatimaye anatapeliwa!!! unapotii kiu yako angalia usijefakamia spirit ukidhani ni sprite!!!!

Ina maana alijiamkia asubuh akaenda kusilimu, bila hata ya kumdokezea mke wake ama mtoto! Bangi ni Noumer.

Hakuna bangi hapa, hata wewe ukimtaka mwanamke mrembo akikwambia sharti uslim, unaslim, unammega then unarudi kwenye dini yako. Kuna dini zingine kuamini ni sawa na kujitakia mateso tu

Nilishangaa pia pale niliposikia kabadili dini, nakumbuka kuona na picha zake akiwa amepiga kanzu na kilemba, tena na jina la Ghadafi. yawezekana zilikuwa bangi, pia wengi wao wanaobadili badili dini akili zao huwa haziko sawa. nilishawaona baadhi yao

Kwa upande wangu naona Chamelione ni kama mtu ambaye hana msimamo..hajui vizuri dini yake amezaliwa akakuta wazazi ni RC na yeye akajiita mu-RC jina. But for sure hajui dini yake. Na kama alikuwa anatafuta media attention hapa atakuwa ameenda mbali zaidi..otherwise ni matokeo ya ......bange...za ...s.Malawi

Nilishangaa pia pale niliposikia kabadili dini, nakumbuka kuona na picha zake akiwa amepiga kanzu na kilemba, tena na jina la Ghadafi. yawezekana zilikuwa bangi, pia wengi wao wanaobadili badili dini akili zao huwa haziko sawa. nilishawaona baadhi yao

Najiuliza ilikuwaje akachagua jina la Gadafi au ni kwa sababu aliwaajengea msikiti mkubwa..au ndio media attention yenyewe aliyokuwa akiitafuta..

Unajua ni vigumu kuanza mbele kurudi nyuma na adfadhali aanaeanza nyuma anaenda mbele nilijua kile kile kinanii jinsi ya kuandika na kukisoma kitamwasha mapema na hili limetokea SIFA KWA BWANA YESU USHINDI MWINGINE HUU PAMOJA NA KURUDI ANATAKUWA AENDE KANISA LA WALOKOLE AKAJIVUE MAGAMBA YOTE WALIOMWTIKA SIKU ANASLIMU VINGINEVYO ANAPOTEZA MUDA MARUHANI NA MENGINEYO YATAMFWATA MPAKA ATIE AKILI AJUE SASA AMEAANZISHA VITA AWE MAKINI NA KUSIMAMA NA MUNGU ..

POLE NA JUA FEDHA ZA GADAFI ZIMEKUDANGANYA ILA SISHANGAI KAMA YUDA ALIEMSALIRTI YESU SEMBUSE WEWE UNAETEMBEA NA HAMMER

Alipobadili watu walisema hapa jf kuwa bangi zikiisha atarudi..,usifanye mchezo kukaa na njaa mdomo ,unanuka balaa!

Habari kutoka Kampala Uganda zinadai kuwa yule mwanamuziki aliyesilimu siku sita zilizopita Chameleone aka Jaffar Ghaddaf amelazimishwa kurudi kwenye imani yake ya mwanzo. Hii ilitokea kwenye kikao cha familia kilichoongozwa na mama yake baada ya mke wa mwanamuziki huyo kukimbia nyumbani kufuatia kusilimu kwa Jose.....

Habari zaidi hiii hapa

The pressure has been too much for the music star to handle after he converted to Islam last Friday. Jose Chameleone had even changed his name to Jaffar Gadaffi Mayanja on converting. Two days later, Chameleone's wife and the two kids packed their bags and left the music star all by himself.In a meeting chaired by his mom who stood by him throughout this time and a few relatives, they reached an agreement that Chameleone goes to Bbina Church this Sunday and denounces the Islamic faith as a sign that he is back to the Catholic faith. In the meeting, you could clearly see Chameleone disturbed.
Chameleone has been through a lot from the time he walked into the Kibuli Mosque. Initially, he thought he was only going for Juma prayers just like many politicians do but when they asked him to come and address the people, he became overwhelmed and recited the Shahad prayer that coverts one to being a moslem.
His dad was so furious to the extent that he stopped him from using the family name, Mayanja. Daniella was clear that the man she had married was a Catholic and not a Muslim, so she left Chameleone's home to the time when he could denounce that faith, and then go back to his home.
Chameleone's in-laws also supported Daniella with the actions she took after last Friday event. Chameleone was however quick at distancing himself from allegations that this was a publicity stunt.
The music star said that he has launched a number of albums and he did not have to do anything but people still came in large numbers. Star Jose wedded his longtime girl friend Daniella Atim on June 7, 2008 from Bbina Catholic Church. The two are blessed with two boys Abba Marcus Mayanja and Alfa Mayanja.

Hakuna bangi hapa, hata wewe ukimtaka mwanamke mrembo akikwambia sharti uslim, unaslim, unammega then unarudi kwenye dini yako. Kuna dini zingine kuamini ni sawa na kujitakia mateso tu

Hii nimeipenda, kwa hiyo jamaa baada ya kukamua mzigo karudi zake. Hawa watu wapo sana hasa hasa makanisa ya kilokole haya, na mashuleni/vyuoni.

Back
Top Bottom