JOKE: Rostam aaanguka; akimbizwa AGHAKHAN HOSPITAL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pdidy

JF-Expert Member
Nov 22, 2007
Habari zilizotufikia punde mh RA yuko hospital ya aghakan muda mfupi baada ya kuhakiki kile alichokipeleka takukuru...kazi kwelikweli

Mwanahalisi!
Ni kweli kaanguka, au msongo wa mawazi? Nipo confused maana thread ipo kwa jokes wakati tukio la kupeleka hizo documents kwa TAKUKURU ni la kweli..

I wish that could be true!RA anatikisa nchi, kamata habari, CCM,anaogopwa, who is RA jamani?

Hivi huyu RA hajafa tu. Kwani hakuna mtu anaweza kum................. ili tuimbe parapanda italia parapanda. Who is this snake RA? What kind of kombora we need to .........RA? It is a joke, but I wish it was true!!!!

Hivi huyu RA hajafa tu. Kwani hakuna mtu anaweza kum................. ili tuimbe parapanda italia parapanda. Who is this snake RA? What kind of kombora we need to .........RA? It is a joke, but I wish it was true!!!!

So am I

Tumuombee asife kabla ya kutueleza yatokanayo...mtu asiye na utu wa uwizi kama Rostam adhabu yake inatakiwa unamkata mkono mmoja unautibu mpaka unapona, then unamkata mwingine unamtibu mpaka anapona, kisha unamkata mguu mmoja unautibu, then mguu mwingine...hadi ufikie kichwa hata akifa Mungu atamsamehe.

Wasalimie UVCCM Tabora, Ditopile, Kolimba, ...n.k then ukamsalimie na Nyerere peponi akupe tamaduni za huko kuishi peponi/motoni, kwani nahisi hata motoni unaweza ukawa na vitabie vyako vya uwizi

Rostam if u don die plz be strong and tell us the whole truth about our money(UFISADI). If u die before telling the truth it is also better because at least the remaining wealth of the poor nation will be at peace not in pieces.

I think we should look at Rostam as a confused person, he failed to distinguish between forgery and failing to repay a debt which one legaly aquired from the bank. I fail to understand if RA is academicaly competent, if he has been rushed to the hospital let him die as soon as possible coz he is a malice.

Rostam stupid as he is, failed to respond to Mengi's acusation, instead he tried to show the public how bad and corrupt mengi he is. However, the issue is Rostam Aziz the most corrupt person he used EPA to aguire his wealth in dubious and corrupt ways. He forged document and established briefcase companies and through them he made billions of monies. Mengi as from what RA testfied he borrowed the money and refused to return, however, borrowing isnt bad so longer as he used proper channels and proper procedures haku fogi kama huyu mshenzi Rostam he did. But RA failed even to do a simple investigation to know that Ache mwedu ltd company refused to pay the NBC because the import made from the indian compny was scrap which was refuted so mengi did not use the machines and they were returned to India. RA tinks by sponsoring CCM with corrupt money during the 2005 election he could become immune, so stupidy as he is. if he is in Aghakhan let him die as soon as possible he is a thief

RA ndiye Rais wetu. Au huna habari?

What? RA rais wa nani? Another joke! Hata Wahindi/wapalestina wenzake hawampigii kura huyu. Mwizi akiwa kada wa chama tu akiwa Rais wa nchi si ndo anauza kila kitu?

Mi hata sitaki apone ende kabsaaaaaaaaaa.

wapo wajinga wanamsupport wanasema ametoa facts! bwahahaha! facts za kitu ambacho kimefanyika legally? na watanzania eti na akili timamu tunamsupport na kumsifu RA.Poor Tanzanians!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom