joke about oprah winfrey

Andrew Nyerere

JF-Expert Member
Nov 10, 2008
I heard this on the talk show radio this morning.
The talk show host says,"I will ask you three questions about Oprah Winfrey. If you get two out of three right,a member of the audience will give you a present. If you get all three of them wrong,SHE WILL HAVE YOU KILLED."

Mi nikajua kuna la maana si nafuu hata ungeleta habari za gongagonga kamega wangapi!

Siwezi kusema gongagonga kamega wangapi. By that I think unataka nikueleze scandals zinazotokea hapa. Kwa sababu huku wana msemo,''What happens in Las Vegas,stays in Las Vegas''
Inatosha tu kusema kwamba hawa watu,nimekuja hapa,nimeona kwamba they are very corrupt,very inventive,very imaginative in the way they think of new ways to be corrupt.

The talk show host says,"I will ask you three questions about Oprah Winfrey. If you get two out of three right,a member of the audience will give you a present. If you get all three of them wrong,SHE WILL HAVE YOU KILLED."

what were you trying to say, you just wasted my time

Mhn..Maana yake ni nini?? Ukishindwa kuelezea, basi utakuwa umetupotezea muda wetu :p:(:<

Maswali menyewe ni haya:-

1. Je Ganesh na Gongagonga wanatoka kijiji kimoja?
2. Je Gongagonga kashammega dada yake Ganesh
3. Gongagonga kashamegewa Ganesh?