John Mashaka: Our Nation and Morals under attack

n00b

JF-Expert Member
Apr 10, 2008
Wakuu nawasilisha....
OUR NATION HAS BEEN ATTACKED, WE NEED A RESPONSE!

Our nation has been befallen by a tragedy following the capsizing of MV Islander, which became a death trap to hundreds of innocent lives. Following the disaster, our head of state cut short his foreign trip to join his nation in agonizing pain, sorrow and grief. Unfortunately, while the whole country focused its attention on the tragic events in Zanzibar, our very freedom, culture, social beliefs, peace and tranquility in which many companies are banking on for their monetary gains was under assault. Our nation has been attacked from within by the hypocritical dark forces with no regard to human dignity and decency

In the midst of our lamentations, our young sisters were being paraded half naked at Mlimani City, with their images beamed into the millions of grieving households in the name of beauty pageantry. These all took place while bodies of infant children were floating lifelessly in the waters of Indian Ocean. What a shame? We have been humiliated. This should however, not come as a surprise, because after all, these companies have been in the fore-front promoting moral decay in our society by sponsoring bogus events while shrugging off real needs in health and education

Our culture and morals have been compromised by the very companies that "hypocritically" preach social responsibility through deception and unsustainable handovers to the vulnerable as well as sponsoring pool events, and bogus tournaments at the glare of cameras. I wonder what losses would they have incurred should they have postponed the event by a week to honor the dead? Mind you, they have been running and operating this contest for months now. Miss Tanzania pageantry sponsors and organizers would have strategically gained more by being sensitive to the grieving Tanzanian public

These companies have not only insulted the Government of Tanzania, but also insulted the people of Tanzania. They have attacked both Muslims and Christians alike. They have attacked our flag that unites CCM, CUF and CHADEMA parties. They have exposed their callous nature, greed and insensitivity to life of by dining and wining yet the whole country is grieving. Some American churches with September 11[SUP]th[/SUP] memorial celebrations at hand, devoted 30 minutes to pray for the people of Tanzania, by showing images and videos of a mourning nation. Yet companies that depend on us for their existence were insulting our morals and culture by parading young women to the victims of MV- Islander

Multinationals in our country have been operating with impunity as if they are above the law. They have constantly violated laws of the land, abused our people without anybody raising a finger at them. They have repeatedly perpetrated a cycle of violence and left many people dead. Time has come in which all these MUST STOP. Their moral compass is pointing towards a wrong direction and gone too far in their pursuit for money. It is important we remind them that, our culture values and respect the sanctity of life, and under no circumstances, can we allow them to scorn us while we mourn our dead

If these companies thought, that they could insult the government and get away with it, well, they got it wrong. They must now be reminded that, the government of the day derives its power from the people. We the people cannot let our culture and freedom be attacked. Time has come for us to stand up to these corporations and say NO. We are therefore requesting the sponsors of the beauty pageantry eight days to explain to the public as to why they insulted and attacked our cultural values. Else, we will proceed with a global call for action, which includes unspecified number of measures against them. Millions of patriots around the globe are eagerly awaiting their response under the impartial court of public justice

Mungu Ibariki Tanzania

John Mashaka

mashaka.john@yahoo.com

Wakuu nawasilisha....

Haya ni matokeo ya kuwatafuta wawekezaji kwa gharama zozote nao wanaingia kwa pesa na kujenga kiburi so serikali lege lege haina uwezo wa kuwakabili na haya yanatokea under our watch na wao wakuu hawatasema lolote .

John Mashaka

The Miss TZ Beauty Pageant they were not paraded by foreign nations as you claim... It is one of the contents to uplift our Women and they don't do the swim suite parade as you have claimed.

This is because of the success and the interest of our young sisters several donors invested to keep the pageant go on.

In one way or another is acclamation of our women freedom as it boosts their morals, rather than keeping them in a hot kitchen cooking.

Yes, we have been befallen by the tragedy following the capsizing of MV Islander. And we were given 4 days of mourning.

The Beauty Pageant that day was the last day and everyone will have to go back home to mourn and I believe this is the best democracy as that pageant only happens once a year and I do believe the coming Miss World Competitions has deadline as well they will need the names of our Winner so that she will be able to attend that pageant on time rather than cancelling the pageant.

Most of our loving women feel incomplete, mad you try to tell them you alone must fill yourself with love in all your empty, shattered spaces. They feel love during the pageant for the participants as well as attendees.

There is a political election going in Nzenga I did not hear that it has been postponed for all 4 days requested. I see they give their condolences to the required Organization and they quickly jump back to Nzega for their campaigning, I did not see you question that…

By honoring themselves and treating yourself as women with respect, you set the stage up for others to treat you with respect.

Or you want to get rid of it and those young girls be paraded somewhere else? Some of our cultures would want them to go back home and get married, some would want them to be second wives, some to work at the bars in Dar-es-salaam so that you can give them a ride home, you know this that our culture is damn demining towards our Women.

Last but not least Please let our women free Cautious, careful people always casting about to preserve their reputation or social standards never can bring about reform. Those who are really in earnest are willing to be anything or nothing in the world's estimation, and publicly and privately, in season and out, avow their sympathies with despised ideas and their advocates, and bear the consequences.

** My deceased Mom was a fighter for women for a long time… she did show me how deep they have been suffering, she was one of those called WOMEN LIB she told me one day -You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose.

• Thanks
Reactions: Map
John Mashaka

The Miss TZ Beauty Pageant they were not paraded by foreign nations as you claim... It is one of the contents to uplift our Women and they don't do the swim suite parade as you have claimed.

This is because of the success and the interest of our young sisters several donors invested to keep the pageant go on.

In one way or another is acclamation of our women freedom as it boosts their morals, rather than keeping them in a hot kitchen cooking.

Yes, we have been befallen by the tragedy following the capsizing of MV Islander. And we were given 4 days of mourning.

The Beauty Pageant that day was the last day and everyone will have to go back home to mourn and I believe this is the best democracy as that pageant only happens once a year and I do believe the coming Miss World Competitions has deadline as well they will need the names of our Winner so that she will be able to attend that pageant on time rather than cancelling the pageant.

Most of our loving women feel incomplete, mad you try to tell them you alone must fill yourself with love in all your empty, shattered spaces. They feel love during the pageant for the participants as well as attendees.

There is a political election going in Nzenga I did not hear that it has been postponed for all 4 days requested. I see they give their condolences to the required Organization and they quickly jump back to Nzega for their campaigning, I did not see you question that…

By honoring themselves and treating yourself as women with respect, you set the stage up for others to treat you with respect.

Or you want to get rid of it and those young girls be paraded somewhere else? Some of our cultures would want them to go back home and get married, some would want them to be second wives, some to work at the bars in Dar-es-salaam so that you can give them a ride home, you know this that our culture is damn demining towards our Women.

Last but not least Please let our women free Cautious, careful people always casting about to preserve their reputation or social standards never can bring about reform. Those who are really in earnest are willing to be anything or nothing in the world's estimation, and publicly and privately, in season and out, avow their sympathies with despised ideas and their advocates, and bear the consequences.

** My deceased Mom was a fighter for women for a long time… she did show me how deep they have been suffering, she was one of those called WOMEN LIB she told me one day -You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose.

I doubt if you are in Tanzania or somewhere else in this World. Anyway, which political election is going on in Nzega?

<font color="#0000ff"><font size="4">John Mashaka<br />
<br />
The Miss TZ Beauty Pageant they were not paraded by foreign nations as you claim... It is one of the contents to uplift our Women and they don't do the swim suite parade as you have claimed.<br />
<br />
This is because of the success and the interest of our young sisters several donors invested to keep the pageant go on.<br />
<br />
In one way or another is acclamation of our women freedom as it boosts their morals, rather than keeping them in a hot kitchen cooking.<br />
<br />
Yes, we have been befallen by the tragedy following the capsizing of MV Islander. And we were given 4 days of mourning.<br />
<br />
The Beauty Pageant that day was the last day and everyone will have to go back home to mourn and I believe this is the best democracy as that pageant only happens once a year and I do believe the coming Miss World Competitions has deadline as well they will need the names of our Winner so that she will be able to attend that pageant on time rather than cancelling the pageant.<br />
<br />
Most of our loving women feel incomplete, mad you try to tell them you alone must fill yourself with love in all your empty, shattered spaces. They feel love during the pageant for the participants as well as attendees.<br />
<br />
There is a political election going in Nzenga I did not hear that it has been postponed for all 4 days requested. I see they give their condolences to the required Organization and they quickly jump back to Nzega for their campaigning, I did not see you question that… <br />
<br />
By honoring themselves and treating yourself as women with respect, you set the stage up for others to treat you with respect.<br />
<br />
Or you want to get rid of it and those young girls be paraded somewhere else? Some of our cultures would want them to go back home and get married, some would want them to be second wives, some to work at the bars in Dar-es-salaam so that you can give them a ride home, you know this that our culture is damn demining towards our Women.<br />
<br />
Last but not least Please let our women free Cautious, careful people always casting about to preserve their reputation or social standards never can bring about reform. Those who are really in earnest are willing to be anything or nothing in the world's estimation, and publicly and privately, in season and out, avow their sympathies with despised ideas and their advocates, and bear the consequences.<br />
<br />
<br />
</font></font><font color="#ff0000"><font size="4">** My deceased Mom</font></font><font color="#0000ff"><font size="4"> was a fighter for women for a long time… she did show me how deep they have been suffering, she was one of those called WOMEN LIB she told me one day -You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose.<br />
<br />
</font></font>
<br />

<br />
Nahisi ludenga katuma ujibu, nakushauri nenda kajipande upya , usijibu kama wana ccm majibu mepesi kwa maswali magumu

What a load of rubbish.

There are so many more things to criticize these companies for. Yet you choose to focus on some silly little beauty contest.

An 8 day ultimatum? really?

smh

This is how people are deducing our thinking capability!

Cheap political populality?

lundenga ndo wale wala nguruwe? hawathamini utu wetu
hahahahaaa! Rostam mwenye share voda anakula mdudu pia?
Mwamvita makamba? Salumu?

taratibu bana. Kwanza tupambane tupate mahakama ya ndoa zetu, halafu meli zitaacha kuzama.

hahahahaaa! Rostam mwenye share voda anakula mdudu pia?
Mwamvita makamba? Salumu?

taratibu bana. Kwanza tupambane tupate mahakama ya ndoa zetu, halafu meli zitaacha kuzama.

Rostam pamoja na Dietlof wanakula kwa Makamba. Unadhani kwa nini mtu anatemwa na CEO mpya analetwa?. Kwa nini uisjiulize mtu tupu kichwani anayeuza sura kila siku anapandishwa cheo bila justification? watu wangapi makini Vodacom wamekwama kwenye vyeo vyao? lazima ujue kugawa, tena kwa kutumia tunguli.... ule mwanya una gharama yake.

Kaka hapa inabidi ujiangalie tena unapozunguzia mila, tamaduni na desturi zetu kama taifa, ebu fika pale buguruni usiku uone wasichana wanavyojiuza kwa kupewa buku mbili, nenda bills au breakpoint uone siku hiyo ya jumamosi kama kuna watu walifunga biashara kwa sababu taifa lilipata msiba. fikiria kuhusu tv, radio na computer ulizoweka ndani mwako zinavyochangia kupotosha na kuharibu utamaduni na mila za mtz kwa kiasi gani. fanya tafiti za kina kuhusu utamaduni wetu unapoharibika badala ya kupotosha kwa kitu kinachofanyika sehemu kubwa ya bara la afrika.

John Mashaka

There is a political election going in Nzenga I did not hear that it has been postponed for all 4 days requested. I see they give their condolences to the required Organization and they quickly jump back to Nzega for their campaigning, I did not see you question that&#8230;

** My deceased Mom was a fighter for women for a long time&#8230; she did show me how deep they have been suffering, she was one of those called WOMEN LIB she told me one day -You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose.

huyu ni lundenga mwenyewe ananyea debe

John Mashaka

There is a political election going in Nzenga I did not hear that it has been postponed for all 4 days requested. I see they give their condolences to the required Organization and they quickly jump back to Nzega for their campaigning, I did not see you question that&#8230;

** My deceased Mom was a fighter for women for a long time&#8230; she did show me how deep they have been suffering, she was one of those called WOMEN LIB she told me one day -You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose.

Asante uncle lundenga. Wewe ni mzalendo haswa!

Actually the decision to air the beauty pageant was morally and ethically wrong. The individuals who made the choice to air the pageant should be held accountable for their insensitivity to human life. But also, we learn from this, we learn that those people who are in power, are not that classy, or sophisticated, neither are they so intelligent nor do they have the common decency to respect ALL human life. The decision to air seems to be monetary driven, and stinking with the stench of self interest only.

Naomba kujua, Je Vodacom alikua ni nani katika miss Tz? Je kuna madhara gani aliyo yasababisha kama mdamini wa shindano? Je ktk wadhamin wa Miss Tz alikua ni vodacom pekee? Naona kama vile kuna chuki binafsi na vodacom.

Back
Top Bottom