Job opportunity: Photography business hapa Dar

kanyagio

JF-Expert Member
Dec 10, 2009
dear Members,

I am in the process of establishing a medium scale photography studio maeneo ya Makumbusho Dar es salaam. The studio will focus on "in-studio" and "out -of studio" photography work ie. customers coming to the studio to be photographed and going out to shoot some events. the main tasks of the job holder include:

1. offering photography services for customers coming to the studio e.g. shooting, printing, and selling photography products
  2. searching clients e.g. wedding, birthday, corporate events, school photography events, etc
  3. out of studio photographic shooting
  4. editing photographic work using photoshop or other similar software
  5. designing brochures and other advert materials

I am searching for an ambitious young photographer with skills and experience of using professional camera (with varying lense design), photoshop and desktop publishing software.

the incumbent should be honest, truthworth, hard worker, business oriented, with marketing and sales skills.

The remuneration will be through commission i.e. we will agree how much % you get based on the number of customers- a similar approach deployed by telecommunication and banking companies. --- that is why it is important to have skills and ambition in marketing and sales. The more you sell, the more you earn.

if you are interested please PM me. you can also email nat867@gmail.com

NB: the studio will be known as CAREPOINT Image.