Jinsi ya kujua idadi ya mbao zinazohitajika kwaajili ya kuezeka nyumba

EllySkyWilly

JF-Expert Member
Aug 28, 2020
Hi guys,
Hello everyone,
I'm Ellyskywilly.

As I told you previously that I'll be designing different kinds of houses and I'll be posting each thing which'na be doing.

So for that case, I'm still continuing with my project of house design.
And today I've come with the project which I've making last week as shown on the photos below.

These photos show the roof planning and design by software. And from this planning you can know the number of timbers you need to prepare for your house and the length, width and thickness for each.

But also you can know the way you gonna set your timbers during roof construction.

Please don't forget to drop your big like.
Screenshot_20201004_201234.png

Screenshot_20201004_201212.png

Screenshot_20201004_201152.png

Screenshot_20201004_201132.png

Screenshot_20201004_200840.png

Screenshot_20201004_200923.png

Hauko serious we jamaa mbona nimevisit hiyo You tube channel unapiga muziki na picha bila kueleza mtu ataweza je kujua idadi ya mbao kwenye jengo ?

Hi guys,
Hello everyone,
I'm Ellyskywilly.

As I told you previously that I'll be designing different kinds of houses and I'll be posting each thing which'na be doing.

And today I've come with the project which I've making last week as shown on the photos below.

These photos show the roof planning and design by software. And from this planning you can know the number of timbers you need to prepare for your house and the length, width and thickness for each.

But also you can know the way you gonna set your timbers during roof construction.

Please don't forget to drop your big like.View attachment 1600762

View attachment 1600764

View attachment 1600765

View attachment 1600766

View attachment 1600767

View attachment 1600769
hapa naona picha tu na video. bado sijaona unajuaje number of timbers to be used

Hi guys,
Hello everyone,
I'm Ellyskywilly.

View attachment 1600764

View attachment 1600765

View attachment 1600766

View attachment 1600767

View attachment 1600769
Jifunze kwanza ukishaiva ndo utuletee vitu vya kueleweka

Hi guys,
Hello everyone,
I'm Ellyskywilly.

View attachment 1600764

View attachment 1600765

View attachment 1600766

View attachment 1600767

View attachment 1600769

tHAnk you SAR. yOU are the good gay fulu engineer for building. Some piple don't know well Englis. That are problem of Tanzaniania. The wont gone to school well. Your fantastic fundis. Hallelujah!

Your poor in English and also poor in desgning.
You fail to tell us on how you can count number of timbers

ingekuaje kama jamaa angeshusha point za kufa mtu lkn kwa hiyo hiyo broken yake? tungemsema? nadhan tumshambulie kwa point kuliko kuangalia ufasaha wa lugha iliyotumika. kuna watu wengi duniani na wala sio Tanzania tu wana lugha mbovu lkn wana madini ya kutosha kama tukishambuliana kwa misingi ya ufasaha wa lugha ama kwa hakika tutakosa elimu kutoka kwao.

Back
Top Bottom