Jimbo la Marekani, South Carolina, wagoma kumuenzi Mandela!

KIM KARDASH

JF-Expert Member
Sep 21, 2011
A South Carolina sheriff is refusing to lower the American flag in tribute to Nelson Mandela, saying the honor should be reserved for American citizens.
President Barack Obama ordered flags lowered to half-staff for the international icon until sunset Monday.
But Pickens County Sheriff Rick Clark says not in his department.
"It's just my simple opinion that the flag should only be lowered to half-staff for Americans who sacrificed for their country," Clark told

Oh my!! Your general conclusion is shocking! I am a Tanzanian living in Chicago. Nelson Mandela is covered strongly by the media right now. Mtaa maarufu hapa Chicago (Cecero avenue) unabadilishwa jina na kuitwa Mandela avenue. Bendera ya White house ipo nusu mlingoti. Sasa ku-generalize kile kilichotokea Carolina kama ndio maamuzi ya wamarekani si kweli.

Hata mie kwangu nimegoma kufanya hivyo, yaani nitembee chupi na suruali kwenye Magoti? No way......

Acha utani leo XM RADIO WAMEPIGA music wakiafrica special kwa MANDELA

Attachments

• 1386544798295.jpg
    1386544798295.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 377

Pickens County Sheriff Rick Clark continue...said:

It should be lowered at the U.S. Embassy in South Africa, he said, but not at home.

The flag in his department was lowered over the weekendto honor a fallen law enforcement officer and for Pearl Harbor Day. But it will stay up Sunday, he said.
"I have no problem lowering it in South Africa in their country but not for our country. It should be the people who have sacrificed for our country."
A spokesman for the department said the sheriff cannot be disciplined.
"He's not breaking a law. It's his decision. And I support the decision of the sheriff," Chief Deputy Creed Hashe said.
Mandela became the symbol of the fight against racial discrimination in South Africa and served 27 years behind bars for defying the apartheid government. He died Thursday at age 95.
Though rare, the lowering of flags for foreign citizens is nothing new.
George W. Bush did it for Pope John Paul II eight years ago. Bill Clinton did it when former Israeli Prime Minister Yitzhak Rabin was assassinated in the 1990s.
In fact, the practice goes as far back as 1965, when President Lyndon Johnson ordered flags lowered for former British Prime Minister Winston Churchill.
But not all world leaders get the honor.
This year, Obama issued a statement expressing his condolences for the death of former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher. But he did not order the flag lowered.
American presidents can issue the executive order at their discretion, the Flag Code states. In general, presidents reserve the honor for major national figures, including governors and foreign dignitaries.
The code says it's only a guide and it does not offer penalties for noncompliance.

Kakataa mtu mmoja sio wamarekani, wamarekani wanamuenzi Madiba vizuri tu

mtu mmoja lakini kampinga rais waziwazi kwenye media na kuna watu wameonyesha kumsupport,so si jambo dogo tulitizame kwa mapana,je anayo haki ya kufanya hivyo au anasukumwa na ubaguzi tu?

kichwa cha habari nilikichagua hicho purposely.

sasa wewe Kim, wamerakani wasipomuenzi sisi inatuhusu nini? We know Mandela, period. Leave those poor Americans alone,
unless uko brainwashed kama jina lako linavyoashiria.

Tuko kwenye shamra shamra za kucelebrate maisha ya mandela,so kila kinachomuhusu kitakuja kwenye microscope no matter what.

ujinga mtupu

MLS mechi zote leo wametoa respect, TV programs zao, etc. unless umeumbwa kuangalia negative tu... what USA and Europe has offered as a respect to Nelson Mandela ni kubwa kuliko hata sisi waafrika

stop hating, kula vya bure upumzike

mtu mmoja lakini kampinga rais waziwazi kwenye media na kuna watu wameonyesha kumsupport,so si jambo dogo tulitizame kwa mapana,je anayo haki ya kufanya hivyo au anasukumwa na ubaguzi tu?

kichwa cha habari nilikichagua hicho purposely.

Anayohaki hajavunja sheria yeyote ndio maana mkuu wa kitengo kasema jamaa hatochukuliwa hatua yeyote ya kinidhamu. Hata Bush Jr kushusha bendera nusu mlingoti kwa John Paul sio wote walikubali. Hamna kitu kinakubaliwa na wote duniani hapa.

Unashangaa sheriff kumpinga Obama wakati kuna watu kama ZeMarcopolo hawamkubali kabisa Madiba

Last edited by a moderator:
ujinga mtupu

MLS mechi zote leo wametoa respect, TV programs zao, etc. unless umeumbwa kuangalia negative tu... what USA and Europe has offered as a respect to Nelson Mandela ni kubwa kuliko hata sisi waafrika

stop hating, kula vya bure upumzike

msinijadili mimi,mjadilini huyo sheriff na wengine wenye msimamo kama wake,mnakosea sana kumchapa bakora ng'ombe aliyeko nyuma ili atembee haraka huku mkifahamu huyu ng'ombe hawezi kutembea haraka bila ng'ombe walioko mbele kukaza mwendo!

Mjumbe hauwawi.

msinijadili mimi,mjadilini huyo sheriff na wengine wenye msimamo kama wake,mnakosea sana kumchapa bakora ng'ombe aliyeko nyuma ili atembee haraka huku mkifahamu huyu ng'ombe hawezi kutembea haraka bila ng'ombe walioko mbele kukaza mwendo!

Mjumbe hauwawi.
the way you brought it deserved those sticks

umesema kwenye title "wamarekani wagoma kumuenzi mandela", and in your craPP unasema sheriff - kwahiyo sheriff mmoja ni wamarekani sio??

imbechili@work

A South Carolina sheriff is refusing to lower the American flag in tribute to Nelson Mandela, saying the honor should be reserved for American citizens.
President Barack Obama ordered flags lowered to half-staff for the international icon until sunset Monday.
"It's just my simple opinion that the flag should only be lowered to half-staff for Americans who sacrificed for their country," Clark told
[video=youtube_share;v7s6_hjjMRs]http://youtu.be/v7s6_hjjMRs[/video]

1206-nelson-mandela-flags_full_600.jpg

The US flag flies at half-staff over the White House in Washington on Friday

[h=2]US Muslims Mourn Mandela's Death[/h]OnIslam StaffThursday, 05 December 2013 00:00

"I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities," Mandela.

WASHINGTON – A loss for all humanity was the way the leading Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) described the news about Nelson Mandela's death, asserting that the South African leader will remain an example to those fighting for human rights.
"Throughout his life, Nelson Mandela served as an example of strength in adversity to all those fighting for freedom and justice," CAIR National Executive Director Nihad Awad said in a statement issued on Thursday, December 5, and obtained by OnIslam.net.
"His legacy of uncompromising perseverance in the face of bigotry and injustice will live on for generations to come."

"As the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: 'For every day on which the sun rises, there is a (reward) for the one who establishes justice among people.'"
CAIR statement also cited the famous Mandela quote: "I have cherished the ideal of a democratic and free society in which all persons live together in harmony and with equal opportunities. It is an ideal which I hope to live for and to achieve. But if needs be, it is an ideal for which I am prepared to die."

Back
Top Bottom