Jim carter aikubali ukawa angalia peoples power!!

ndavandava

Jun 18, 2015
[h=2]Former US President Says He Has Cancer[/h]zero
Comments

→ August 12, 2015 → Tags: Uncategorized →

Former President Jimmy Carter said Wednesday that he had been given a diagnosis of cancer. The New York Times reports.
“Recent liver surgery revealed that I have cancer that is now in other parts of my body,” Mr. Carter, 90, said in a statement. “I will be rearranging my schedule as necessary so I can undergo treatment by physicians at Emory Healthcare. A more complete public statement will be made when facts are known, possibly next week.”
The Carter Center said on Aug. 3 that doctors at Emory University Hospital had performed an elective procedure on Mr. Carter “to remove a small mass in his liver.” At the time, Mr. Carter’s office said that “the prognosis is excellent for a full recovery.”
Mr. Carter, who left the White House in 1981, has been among the most active figures in American public life, but his health has been the subject of some speculation in recent months. On May 10, Mr. Carter cut short a visit to Guyana because he was “not feeling well.” But concerns about his condition faded after he appeared in public two days later.

We unasema Jimmy Carter, wakati faza wa visiwa vya jirani pale aliliona kitambo, na Oct yanatimia.

Attachments

• 1440149487674.jpg
    1440149487674.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 89
Back
Top Bottom