JF-Atheists HYPOCRITICALLY Whining!!!

MaxShimba

JF-Expert Member
Apr 11, 2008
Atheists here at JF are now HYPOCRITICALLY whining for unknown reasons as my friend MaxShimba said, all they know is dismiss dismiss dismiss.

Why don't they discuss communism as Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov (Lenin)
said "Atheism is the natural and inseparable part of Communism." Lakini wao wapo hapa kuzungumzia Ukristo na Mungu ambaye hayupo. Kaazi kweli kweli.

Now, all you have to do is show us similar EVIDENCE of what you follow and believe. Not your IDIOTIC OPINIONS.

Inashangaza hiyo atheism thinking ilishindwa kulinda USSR mpaka ikavunjika. Atheism iliuwa mamilioni ya watu. That is great thinking.

Usitegemee jipya zaidi ya wao kuendelea kuzungumzia Mungu na Ukristo. Hakuna kitu kwenye atheism zaidi ya dismiss dismiss dismiss.

Kaazi kweli kweli kwenye atheism.

They are mental slaves. They don't know what they follow, that is why they are whining!

According to the CIA World Fact book North Korea, which appears to
be one of the last atheist/communist governments left, has virtually
exterminated genuine religious practices, leaving only state run and
controlled Front organizations.

Now, all you have to do is show us similar EVIDENCE of what you follow and believe. Not your IDIOTIC OPINIONS.
Kwanini uhangaike?
Homework hii hapa

[ame]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism[/ame]

Today, about 2.3% of the world's population describes itself as atheist, while a further 11.9% is described as [ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nontheism"]nontheist[/ame].[4] Between 64% and 65% of Japanese describe themselves as atheists, agnostics, or non-believers,[5][6] and to 48% in Russia.[5] The percentage of such persons in European Union member states ranges as low as single digits in Italy and some other countries, and up to 85% in Sweden.

Some kachumbari to your pilau.

There is some satisfaction that comes with the realization that God does not exist. It is not a shock to assert that a huge percentage of Atheists are considered more moral, healthy, wealthy, less depressed, Charitable and more happy. It was not a shock when I came across an article in business week claiming the happiest countries are less religious with majority of their citizens Atheists. This included Scandinavian countries which are rated consistently as the best countries to live in and citizens are happier. This is very damning to Christians especially since they insist religion is necessary to keep a society healthy, happy and moral.

Kwanini uhangaike?
Homework hii hapa

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atheism

Today, about 2.3% of the world's population describes itself as atheist, while a further 11.9% is described as nontheist.[4] Between 64% and 65% of Japanese describe themselves as atheists, agnostics, or non-believers,[5][6] and to 48% in Russia.[5] The percentage of such persons in European Union member states ranges as low as single digits in Italy and some other countries, and up to 85% in Sweden.

Some kachumbari to your pilau.

There is some satisfaction that comes with the realization that God does not exist. It is not a shock to assert that a huge percentage of Atheists are considered more moral, healthy, wealthy, less depressed, Charitable and more happy. It was not a shock when I came across an article in business week claiming the happiest countries are less religious with majority of their citizens Atheists. This included Scandinavian countries which are rated consistently as the best countries to live in and citizens are happier. This is very damning to Christians especially since they insist religion is necessary to keep a society healthy, happy and moral.

Hivi huwezi kutumia maneno yako mpaka ukopi ya watu. lol

Do you know what are facts? Ukomunisti wa Sovieti, hiyo ndiyo facts bana.

This is what I,m talking about!!!!!!!

It is not a shock to assert that a huge percentage of Atheists are considered more moral, healthy, wealthy, less depressed, Charitable and more happy. It was not a shock when I came across an article in business week claiming the happiest countries are less religious with majority of their citizens Atheists. This included Scandinavian countries which are rated consistently as the best countries to live in and citizens are happier. This is very damning to Christians especially since they insist religion is necessary to keep a society healthy, happy and moral.

Let me give you some more facts ya hiyo atheist kutoka Cambodia, angalia ushaidi hapa chini.

The Cambodian Genocide:
http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/communism_photos2/392millones.jpg

"The country's 40,000 to 60,000 Buddhist monks, regarded by the regime as social parasites, were defrocked and forced into labor brigades.

Many monks were executed; temples and pagodas were destroyed or turned into storehouses or jails.

Images of the Buddha were defaced and dumped into rivers and lakes. People who were discovered praying or expressing religious sentiments in other ways
were often killed.

That is all atheists knows, killing people tokea wakati wa mungu wenu darwin.

This is what I,m talking about!!!!!!!

It is not a shock to assert that a huge percentage of Atheists are considered more moral, healthy, wealthy, less depressed, Charitable and more happy. It was not a shock when I came across an article in business week claiming the happiest countries are less religious with majority of their citizens Atheists. This included Scandinavian countries which are rated consistently as the best countries to live in and citizens are happier. This is very damning to Christians especially since they insist religion is necessary to keep a society healthy, happy and moral.

Bogus. Kawadanganye wakwe zako, na sio hapa JF.

Do you know what are facts? Ukomunisti wa Sovieti, hiyo ndiyo facts bana.
Fact nimekupa hapo juu, Ukomunisti nakuja nasomo kidogo kaa mkao wa kula.

Mimi na Colleague wangu Cliff Walker tunaandaa juice yako hasa kuhusu hilo neno ulilotumia, Ukomunisti

Fact nimekupa hapo juu, Ukomunisti nakuja nasomo kidogo kaa mkao wa kula.

Mimi na Colleague wangu Cliff Walker tunaandaa juice yako hasa kuhusu hilo neno ulilotumia, Ukomunisti

Haya kaombe masaada.

Let me give you some more facts ya hiyo atheist kutoka Cambodia, angalia ushaidi hapa chini.

The Cambodian Genocide:
http://www.lietuvos.net/istorija/communism/communism_photos2/392millones.jpg

"The country's 40,000 to 60,000 Buddhist monks, regarded by the regime as social parasites, were defrocked and forced into labor brigades.

Many monks were executed; temples and pagodas were destroyed or turned into storehouses or jails.

Images of the Buddha were defaced and dumped into rivers and lakes. People who were discovered praying or expressing religious sentiments in other ways
were often killed.

That is all atheists knows, killing people tokea wakati wa mungu wenu darwin.

Hahahahaaaaa huna unalojua kuhusu Christian doctrines.

Ndio walioua zaidi kushinda deen yoyote inayojulikana hasa wakitumia amri kumi za Mungu