Jerry Rawlings, kiongozi wa zamani wa Ghana afariki dunia

Mtu wa haki huyo? Hujui unachozungumza!
Huyo ni murderer! Na yeye amekufa na kuonja mauti!
Huyu aliua majaji na marais wa zamani wa Ghana.
Soma historia ya Ghana kwanza kabla ya kutuletea upupu humu
Bila ya huyu jamaa Ghana ingekuwa kama Tanzania tu..ingekuwa shit hole country, Kama zingine chini ya Jangwa la Sahara

Saa nyengine inabidi uuwe ili kuwaweka watu katika njia iliyonyooka

Waghana wanamlilia wewe unasema jamaa alikuwa muuwaji, labda aliowauwa waliokuwa wauwaji kama Magu..

Tafakari

Huyu former Flight liutenant ana complicated legacy! Lakini hili jukwaa vilaza wengi siku hizi.
Eti mtu anasema jamaa ni shujaa! Sijui watu wema hawadumu! Blah blah!
Gaidi Kwako ni Shujaa Kwa mwenzako..

Kama Waghana Wana mlilia na wanamshukuru Kwa mchango wake Katika kuleta Demokrasia ya kweli kwenye nchi yao inatosha..

THE TRIAL OF JJ RAWLINGS​

May 15th,1979: Flight Lieutenant Jerry John Rawlings was arrested for a failed military uprising. While under trial and facing death via firing squad, junior ranks of the Ghana Armed Forces risked their life to get him out to announce their revolution to the nation
Source : SOE TV

Read More :
MAY 15, 1979: FLT. LT. JERRY RAWLINGS
Flight Lieutenant Jerry John Rawlings staged his first military coup as a young revolutionary on 15 May 1979, five weeks before scheduled elections to return the country to civilian rule.

When it failed, he was imprisoned, publicly court-martialed and sentenced to death. He was part of an underground movement of military officers who planned unify Africa through a series of coups.

They were known as the Free Africa Movement (FAM). After reading a statement in court explaining the social injustices prompting the attempted coup, Rawlings gained the sympathy of the civilian population.

According to his colleague Lt. Boakye Djan, on 10th May, 1979, Rawlings had informed him about the coup. On the eve of the coup, he was sleeping in his room at 5th Battalion Barracks in Accra when Rawlings came in and said “let’s go for a drink”. After a few drinks, according to the interview, Rawlings engaged him in a conversation that revealed his (Rawlings) intention to him. The rest of the story is recounted in Djan’s own word.

“Early on Monday morning, May 15, 1979, I was told that Rawlings had led his men and drove straight to the Fifth Battalion to commit me to his cause; in other words, to force my hand. But when he was told that I wasn’t there, he threw his G3 rifle to the ground in frustration. It was a new rifle bought from Spain, a very sensitive rifle. When it hit the ground, it started firing, and people started running helter-skelter. Rawlings had earlier seized a small Recce Ferret, an armored car. When he became desperate, the driver of the Ferret realized that something was wrong and drove the armored car straight into a gutter. Apparently Rawlings had not briefed the driver about the operation. He seized the Ferret at gunpoint and did not bother to brief the driver on what was going on. That was what he wanted to do to me. I was the best man at his wedding, and if he had met me at my post in the morning, I would have been compromised.

After the Rawlings fiasco, troops from the Fifth Battalion were mobilized to go after him. He had gone to pitch camp at the Air Force Station. He was sitting down there like a lame duck. He was now cannon fodder as I had forecast. I warned him but he wouldn’t listen.

At the time, the Delta-Company of which I (Djan) was the commander, was the point company at the Fifth Battalion.

So if I had been present when Rawlings’ coup fizzled out, my company would have been the one mobilized to arrest him. And you could well imagine the dilemma this would have caused me.”

Fortunately for Djan, he was not there. So a detachment of troops from the Fifth Battalion and the Recce Regiment led by Major Seidu Mahama was mobilized to arrest Rawlings. It was said that Major Mahama seized Rawlings’ pistol, hit him on the head with it, and told him: You don’t stage coups with a pistol.

Source : May 15, 1979: Flt. Lt. Jerry Rawlings arrested after failed military uprising — Edward A. Ulzen Memorial Foundation

Alichokifanya Jerry Rawlings dhidi ya watawala wa Ghana ndicho ambacho tunastahili kuwatendea watawala wa Afrika sehemu nyingine yoyote chini ya jangwa la Sahara kama tunataka kutoka hapa tulipo.

Oslo, Norway

Watch the full story. On December 31, 1981, Jerry John Rawlings overthrew Ghana's government for a second time - Mr Adabuga was the man behind this coup;

he tells the reasons for the Coup d'état, the killings of the 3 judges and his escape to exile.
Source : ANDY D TV

Bila ya huyu jamaa Ghana ingekuwa kama Tanzania tu..ingekuwa shit hole country, Kama zingine chini ya Jangwa la Sahara

Saa nyengine inabidi uuwe ili kuwaweka watu katika njia iliyonyooka

Waghana wanamlilia wewe unasema jamaa alikuwa muuwaji, labda aliowauwa waliokuwa wauwaji kama Magu..

Tafakari
Alikua anaua wala rushwa tofauti huyu
anaeua wanaopinga rushwa zake

Kwani ukiwa rais wa Zamani ndio unakuwa msafi, huku bongo mna ujinga , eti rais mstaafu hawezi kushitakiwa sasa mnataka kuambukiza kila mtu ujinga wenu.
Peleka ujinga wako huko. Jisumbue hata kujisomea tu. Majaji wa mahakama kuu, marais na maafisa waandamizi wa jeshi waliuwawa in cold blood! Sasa nini huelewi? Uhai wa binadamu ni treasured wewe kuku! Niache

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom