Je, yawezekana marubani wa ndege iliyopata ajali walivunjika miguu na kushindwa kusimama?

comte

JF-Expert Member
Dec 11, 2011
He rushed to the scene with three fellow fishermen and helped to open the rear door by smashing it with a rowing oar which helped passengers seated towards the rear of the plane to be rescued.
Mr Jackson said he then moved to the front and dived into the water. He and one of the pilots then communicated with each other by making signs through the cockpit window.
"He directed me to break the window screen. I emerged from the water and asked airport security, who had arrived, if they have any tools that we can use to smash the screen.
"They gave me an axe, but I was stopped by a man with a public announcement speaker from going down and smashing the screen. He said they were already in communication with the pilots and there was no water leakage in the cockpit," Mr Jackson said.
He added that after being stopped he "dived back and waved goodbye to the pilot".
But the pilot then indicated that he still wanted to be rescued.
"He pointed out the cockpit emergency door to me. I
swam back up and took a rope and tied it to the door and we tried to pull it with other boats, but the rope broke and hit me in the face and knocked me unconscious. The next thing I know I was here at the hospital," Mr Jackson said.

Tatizo sheria za uruban haziruhusu pilot au flight attendants kutoka kwny ndege kabla abiria wote hawajaokolewa.
Mkuu ni sawa, ila naomba usiwe na haraka ila chukua mda kujiuliza
1. Kwa nini aliomba afunguliwe mlango?
2. Mlango wa ndege unafungwa na kufunguliwa na mtu aliyeko ndani- kwa nini hao marubani hawakufanya hivyo na kusaidia kuwapitisha abiria wao hasa waliokuwa viti vya mbele karibu yao?

2. Mlango wa ndege unafungwa na kufunguliwa na mtu aliyeko ndani- kwa nini hao marubani hawakufanya hivyo na kusaidia kuwapitisha abiria wao hasa waliokuwa viti vya mbele karibu yao?
Sababu asingeweza toka kipitia mlango wake kwani maji tayari yalikuwa yamejaa

Hujawahi kusikia watu wanakufa ndani ya gari kwa kuuunguwa moto? unadhani gari haina milango?

Flight attendants wote wametoka wazima, maana wao hukaa kule mwishoni
Sahii kabisa,
Afu cockpit za Sikuhizi Zina mlango wa kutenganisha na upande wa abiria.

Probably
hakukua na mawasiliano ya pilot na flight attendants.

Sahii kabisa,
Afu cockpit za Sikuhizi Zina mlango wa kutenganisha na upande wa abiria.

Probably
hakukua na mawasiliano ya pilot na flight attendants.
Wangetoa ndege yote ndo tungejua kama walivunjika miguu au uoga wa waokoaji

Osama ndo alisababisha cockipit door usiweze vunjika kirahisi, yawezekana hata kutolewa wametolewa kupitia dirishani

Unachopaswa kujua ni kwamba,
Hakuna Watu Wana roho ngumu Kama pilots wa ndege, Hawa jamaa huwa Wana imani ya ajabu Sana.

Ndege inateketea kwa Moto
Ila bado pilot haachii usukani Wala kuwapanikisha abiria.

Anaamini kilankitu kitakaa sawa tu

Wangetoa ndege yote ndo tungejua kama walivunjika miguu au uoga wa waokoaji

Osama ndo alisababisha cockipit door usiweze vunjika kirahisi, yawezekana hata kutolewa wametolewa kupitia dirishani
Sahii kabisa,
Mi naachoamini walikua drowned maoema Sana maana picha ya ndege inaonesha nose ilkua chini, mkia uko juu

Probably maji yalianzia kujaa kwny cockpit kuliko sehem nyngn za ndege

Milango inajilock.
About ninety seconds later, at 3:31 pm, the plane made an unpowered ditching, descending southwards at about 125 knots (140 mph; 230 km/h) into the middle of the North River section of the Hudson tidal estuary, at 40.769444°N 74.004444°W[30] on the New York side of the state line, roughly opposite West 50th Street (near the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum) in Manhattan and Port Imperial in Weehawken, New Jersey. Flight attendants compared the ditching to a "hard landing" with "one impact, no bounce, then a gradual deceleration".[25] The ebb tide then began to take the plane southward.[31]

Sullenberger (RUBANI) opened the cockpit door and gave the order to evacuate. The crew began evacuating the passengers through the four overwing window exits and into an inflatable slide/raft deployed from the front right passenger door (the front left slide failed to operate, so the manual inflation handle was pulled). The evacuation was made more difficult by the fact that someone opened the rear left door, allowing more water to enter the plane; whether this was a flight attendant[32] or a passenger is disputed.[12]: 41 [33][34][35] Water was also entering through a hole in the fuselage and through cargo doors that had come open,[36] so as the water rose the attendant urged passengers to move forward by climbing over seats.[d] One passenger was in a wheelchair.[38] Finally, Sullenberger walked the cabin twice to confirm it was empty.[39][40]

The air and water temperatures were about 19 °F (−7 °C) and 41 °F (5 °C), respectively.[12]: 24  Some evacuees waited for rescue knee-deep in water on the partially submerged slides, some wearing life vests. Others stood on the wings or, fearing an explosion, swam away from the plane.[32] One passenger, after helping with the evacuation, found the wing so crowded that he jumped into the river and swam to a boat.[25][41][42]

Sahii kabisa,
Mi naachoamini walikua drowned maoema Sana maana picha ya ndege inaonesha nose ilkua chini, mkia uko juu

Yeah maana tokea muda wamezama hadi zoezi linaahirishwa wasingepona.

Na pia ile ndege yatakiwa uchunguzi zaidi maana kwa ule uharibifu ni kama ilikuwa inastall.

Ingekuwa ni kukosea mkiani ndo pangekuwa chini maana ndo mizigo mingi ilipo

Sahii kabisa,

Mkuu ila muokowaji majaliwa anasema walikuwa wanawasiliana kwa ishara?

Tatizo sheria za uruban haziruhusu pilot au flight attendants kutoka kwny ndege kabla abiria wote hawajaokolewa.
Wa magari akisha ya kanyaga bila kujali anahusika au hausiki chakwanza mbio vichakani

Back
Top Bottom