Je huu ni utapeli au kuna ukweli?

mmaroroi

JF-Expert Member
May 8, 2008
SOMA UJUMBE HUU NA UNIPE USHAURI, NIMEUPATA KWENYE BARUA PEPE YANGU. JE NI UKWELI AU UTAPELI?

Hello Dear

Thank you for your timely response. I hope you and your family are feeling very good in health. Like I explained to you in my previous mail, the reason I contacted you is so that I can confide in you and give you the opportunity in helping lesser privilege people in the world who are suffering so much, I want to use this means to help this people through you so that God would accept my soul.

During the
Haiti Earthquake I also made my contribution to them through Mr. Wycliffe Jean, also in
China Earthquake I also made my contribution to them through Mrs. Jane Kim
Indonesia Earthquake - Sra. Suphia Binte
Japan Earthquake - Sr. Yoko Hamata
Liberia war - Sra. Isabel Camara
Sudan war - Sr. Muna Mohamed
Tsunami Crisis - Sr. William Granger

I have helped a lot of people during time of need in a lot of countries in the world, and I still want to do more to help a lot of people because, when I finally give up the ghost I will have no other way to help people again and all the money I have in different banks will all be a waste, so this is why I want to reach out to a lot of people and help much people suffering in Africa through you this time. I believe that the blessings of God almighty is greater than any riches you can have in the world.

I will give you a direct communication with the bank in Africa, I will need your

Full Name
Address
Passport Number

So I can write to them and inform them of the new beneficiary who I am willing the sum of 3.5 million dollars to. For your personal use 500,000.00 is yours while the remaining 3 million dollars should be used to help children in Africa suffering from War, Hunger, sickness, and lack of education. I know the money for this project is little but you have to manage it like that, because I have contacted another person before who I wanted him to handle this project but immediately he received the money he disappeared and for 4months now he has not contacted me again, but I am not angry but disappointed. I know God will surely reward him for his deeds.

Lastly, you will be required to produce a Power of Attorney and Change of beneficiary document to the bank before they will release the money to you, so it is either you go to the bank in person or you will appoint an attorney who will do this for you. My days are numbered now, so whatever you want to do it should be done very fast.

Hello Dear

Thank you for your timely response. I hope you and your family are feeling very good in health. Like I explained to you in my previous mail, the reason I contacted you is so that I can confide in you and give you the opportunity in helping lesser privilege people in the world who are suffering so much, I want to use this means to help this people through you so that God would accept my soul.

During the
Haiti Earthquake I also made my contribution to them through Mr. Wycliffe Jean, also in
China Earthquake I also made my contribution to them through Mrs. Jane Kim
Indonesia Earthquake - Sra. Suphia Binte
Japan Earthquake - Sr. Yoko Hamata
Liberia war - Sra. Isabel Camara
Sudan war - Sr. Muna Mohamed
Tsunami Crisis - Sr. William Granger

I have helped a lot of people during time of need in a lot of countries in the world, and I still want to do more to help a lot of people because, when I finally give up the ghost I will have no other way to help people again and all the money I have in different banks will all be a waste, so this is why I want to reach out to a lot of people and help much people suffering in Africa through you this time. I believe that the blessings of God almighty is greater than any riches you can have in the world.

I will give you a direct communication with the bank in Africa, I will need your

Full Name
Address
Passport Number

So I can write to them and inform them of the new beneficiary who I am willing the sum of 3.5 million dollars to. For your personal use 500,000.00 is yours while the remaining 3 million dollars should be used to help children in Africa suffering from War, Hunger, sickness, and lack of education. I know the money for this project is little but you have to manage it like that, because I have contacted another person before who I wanted him to handle this project but immediately he received the money he disappeared and for 4months now he has not contacted me again, but I am not angry but disappointed. I know God will surely reward him for his deeds.

Lastly, you will be required to produce a Power of Attorney and Change of beneficiary document to the bank before they will release the money to you, so it is either you go to the bank in person or you will appoint an attorney who will do this for you. My days are numbered now, so whatever you want to do it should be done very fast.

Thank you
Mrs Mercy.

mkuu ni utapeli mtupufraudesters hao wengi wao wapo south africa,nigeria,ghana na sierra leone,google fraudesters uone jinsi watu walivotapeliwa

kwa kiasi kikubwa huo ni utapeli. Na kama unahitaji kuamini muulize huyo aliyekutumia hiyo e-mail amepataje address yako na mara nyingi jibu linakuwa,amepata address yako kupitia chamber of commerce ya nchi yako,kitu ambacho si kweli. Na ningeshauri watanzania wenzangu kuwa makini kwani wengi wao wanaotuma hizo e-mail uwa wanatokea Afrika Magharibi na uwa wana tabia ya kujifanya kuwa wanamatatizo baada ya kufiwa na wazazi wao ambao walikuwa ni watu matajiri na viongozi wa ngazi za juu serikarini.

Aliwahi nitumia sms na picha madai yalikaribiana fanana na haya ila yangu alidai babake mdogo alitaka kumdhulum BAABA YA BABAKE ALIEKUWA KIONGOZI so yeye kakimbia na anaishi kwenye kambi ya wakimbizi na blablablaaaa stupid wez tu hawa dont west ur time and energy!!!! Ikibidi wafungie waskutumie upupu huu

Fraud cases zipo nyng sana. Take care of them. Wez watupu.

Si vibaya waweza kujifunza kutapeliwa pia, watapeliwa wengi huangukia kwenye mtego wa pesa. Angalia usije ukabahatika kujifunza kutapeliwa pia

Huo ni utapeli ndugu yangu, hata me last wik nimepata text kwny cm eti namba yang imeshinda pound kadhaa,wakantaka nijibu kw email nw wanataka niwa2mie bank account yangu,nimeamua kuwapotezea ni wez watupu.

Tuma ma account yako uone hela zako zinavyosepa! Shauri yako! Watch out hao ni wezi.

Back
Top Bottom