Je Hii Ni Haki ?

Yona F. Maro

R I P
Nov 2, 2006
ANGALIA HII EMAIL MWANDISHI ANASEMA IMETOKA CNN NEWS , AMETUMA EMAIL YA KUMKASHIMU MWINGINE KWA MAKUSUDI KABISA JAMANI HII NI HAKI KWELI

CNN NEWS <computer20067@yahoo.com> wrote:
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 08:45:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: A Tanzanian Student To Russsia Sarah Isidore Temba of Kilimanjaro Moshi Machame under investigation
To: ericisidore2002@yahoo.com
CC: kotamarenga@yahoo.com, lady_2tz@yahoo.com, themacron7@yahoo.com,
bsaliheta@yahoo.co.uk, jackidanni@yahoo.com, sarahisidore@yahoo.com,
modest_silvester@yahoo.com, hollymaro@yahoo.com, kaanaelik@yahoo.co.uk,
mamasarah4@yahoo.com, mvestine@hotmail.com, Anngntety4@yahoo.com,
gaudemgoma@yahoo.com, ananifa@hotmail.com, johnsonjohn94@yahoo.com,
isidoresarah@yahoo.com

Wednesday 7th November 2007 .
Request To : Mr. O’ Donel ICTR- UN -Deputy Registrar acting for the Registrar..
Cc:
1. Tanzania Minister of High Education Science and Technology Dar es Salaam
2. His Excellency The Ambassador of Russia Republic In Dar es salaam.
3. Central Criminal Department CID Head Quarter Dar es salaam
4. IGP - Police Head Quarter Dar es salaam Tanzania .
5. Miss . Editha Isidore Temba .Student at :Makumira University College-Faculty of educationP.O. Box 55- Usa River-Arusha, Tanzania
6. Mrs. Bernadetha Alfred Mushi . (Mama Sarah ) of Moshi MChame
Via Ubungo – Rombo - Box 10440 Dar es salaam .
7. Mr. Eric Isidore: P.o.box 8546 Moshi Tanzania
8. Mr. SILVESTER Temba P.o.box 8546 Moshi Tanzania.
9. The Commandinf Officer of UNDF .
10. Sarah Isidore Temba Presently student in Russia
11. The Office of Interpol Tanzania and -worldwide .
12. To whom it May Concern
Ref: Prisoner Hassan Ngeze’s urgent request to the ICTR- UN- Tribunal for help in locating a Tanzanian Student known as Miss Sarah Isidore Temba native of Kilimanjaro Moshi Machame Dentist , presently in Russia who disappeared with my Children’s money which on my behalf were kept and managed by her in various Local banks Including NBC Bank.

Mr. O’Donnel , Deputy Registrar ,Acting for the Registrar of the international Tribunal for Rwanda.

I am Hassan Ngeze Prisoner Under United Nations Tribunal for Rwanda.

I am writing to request an urgent intervention, to trace and locate a Tanzania student known as Miss Sarah Isidore Temba who wrote to you and to The Commanding Officer of UNDF an email dated November 3rd 2007.

In her email dated 3rd November 2007, she used the Commanding Office email address (guindo@un.org) and (sguindo@un.org ) and copied to your email address (odonnelle@un.org ) , which until now we don’t know the person from ICTR-UNDF who provided her with your email address. ( See Annex 3 )

After being given copy by the Commanding Officer, I immediately written a letter to her dated 5th November title :< My response to your email sent to The Commanding Officer of UNDF with my comment to it and request you to bring back my children’s money>. explaining the background of the issue including my children’s money managed and kept by Miss sarah Isidore on behalf of my children. in which i gave you copy and other concerns people including member of her family ( see annex 2 )

Thereafter, on 6th November 2007, in your capacity as Deputy Registrar and ICTR UN Authority seized by Miss Sarah Isidore via her email stated above sent to you, I addressed you an official correspondences elaborating in details my relation with the person in question Miss Sarah Isidore Temba titled < My comment to the email sent to you and to The Commanding Officer by A special and close friend of mine Sarah Isidore Temba-Presently in Russia (see annex 1)
In her email stated above , she said that she is in Russia for study (I have taken study leave and went to studies in Russia. I am already in Russia and started my studies) (I need a security while I am here in Russia busy with my studies. He is now searching me through Embassies)(See annex3).

After The details explanation I wish to state as under:

I believe that after having been seized by Sarah Isidore via her email , with her serious allegations she brought to a detainee under your Administration you were able to know where she might be in Russia I mean state, Phone and physical address in Russia.

In case this present issue hasn’t ’ yet drawn your attention, I am officially requesting The Registrar Of The International tribunal for Rwanda to assist me in finding the full address and other details of Miss sarah Isidore Temba who claims to be in Russia Today.
I am requesting the Registrar to use his power and establish contact with the Russian Authority in Moscow and ask them to provide me all these address regarding Sarah Isidore Temba.

I wish the Registrar will contact , Russia Embassy in Dare s sallaam – Tanzania- to know when Sarah obtained her schooling visa, and date of reporting in a Russian University where she claims to be by now.

The Registrar to seek information from Tanzania Minister of Higher Education science and technology in Dar es salaam which is in charge or registering all Tanzanians students who went to pursue their studies abroad, Sarah Isidore is among students who registered for Russia for this period - October- November 2007.

She was known to be on three lists on University student for the present academic year 2007 IMTU Dar es Sallaam- Kariuki Univesity -Dar se salaam and among Tanzania students who were suppose to attend University in Russian. .

The reason of requesting this information.

As it is stated in details in my previous correspondences referred above , I have children who were under sarah ‘s care regarding the money managed on my behalf and kept by Sarah Isidore Temba on her various bank account in Tanzania including NBC Bank

It is due to these money kept and managed by Sarah’s Isidore my children were able to school and survive.

As it can be verified in the ICTR -UN Prison ,Sarah was the one who use to go and solve all problems of my children In Nairobi Kenya. Various Kenya School Institutions where Sarah has been attending in assisting my children frequently, can confirm what is sated here.

The UNDF Prison also has record on this issue, due to receipt brought by Sarah .
above and beyond all, During our friendship, we went beyond expectation, she started visiting my children and family, my family and children started visiting her and her family .

I assigned her a duty of temporally acting as tutor of my children for the time, the job which she has done perfectly , she showed love and affection to my children, she told them that she loves them, they loved her in return.
It is in this relation , that I accepted her to keep on her personal bank account my children money, which are for their schooling and living .
having known my family, and her own mother having known me , I found that she is the right person who can inform my children of any situation which can occur to me including death.,
In order to enable her to assist my children, I authorized her to keep and manage my bank account , on my behalf, so that money from my friends who support my children while I am in prison can be deposited into her bank account.
Having gained my full trust, I requested her to represent my children to the Belgium Embassy in Kenya and to the Office of UNHCR in Nairobi so that she could help my children for their pending resettlement .
It should be noted that school receipts she usual gave Monica at UNDF shows you that she is the one who was going to pay school fees of my children in Kenya., we have all these receipts here.
After realizing that our relation went beyond with positive result , she invited her own mother Mrs Bernadetha Alfred Mushi to come and pay me visit as the person who has been helping her as her God father, in additional to other assistance I was giving her own mother.
The mother, Bernadeth Mushi and her sister came to visit me at the prison for paying gratitude ..
All these visits were censored by UNDF, the people who censored our visit can confirm what I stated here as they fully followed all discussion. .
Recently, I applied for her visit from the Commanding Officer , visit was twice approved, when I spoke to her by way of undf Phone she said she will come, which she didn’t
Later she decided you disconnect all her phones so that I cant be able to trace her ,knowing that she is the only person who has my children money into her bank account.
Beginning last week, I applied for phone call from UNDF, the switch board tried to trace her via her mobile 0713 844 402 and the one of her mother 0717 678 307 but could not have line through. .
My other relation with Sarah Isidore Temba :
As you have seen in a VIDEO CD which I sent to you yesterday as exhibit to my letter to you dated 6th November 2007 , dealing with my charity Organization , in which Sarah Isidore was one among few people who were helping me to assist Poor People , Orphan’s Institution, and Poor students , people with incurable disease due to lack financial means which prevented them from being treated ,
Various local media Institutions, radio, Television, the well known Newspaper , Mwanainchi and the Citizen has on various occasion reported on my charity organization while being assisted by Sarah Isidore Temba..

In this Country Tanzania I have built , various schools institutions , In addition, I have assisted various orphans institutions in various regions- Sarah Isidore is among few people special to me who gained my trust and accepted to assist those poor people on my behalf. See the Video Cd sent to you with this letter where Sarah appears giving orphan donation on behalf of Prisoner Hassan Ngeze. ..
As you will see in this video Cd, I was asking her to help Tanzanians orphans on my behalf, she has appeared on local Television giving Tanzanians donation on my behalf, TVT- Start TV- and ITV, all these stations have programmes where Sarah appears giving donation on my behalf
The issue of my children money which Sarah has decided to confiscate and went to Russia.
Before Sarah decided to disappear with my children money .
She moved her Mother Mrs Bernadetha Alphred Mushi from a location which she was living in Dar es salaam Ubungo Rombo Tanzania to another location which is not known until today.
She completely disconnected her mother’s phone number and her own phone number so that she could not be traced or located by any one on the issue regarding my children Money she kept on her bank account. .
Beginning last week, I applied for phone call from UNDF, the switch board tried to trace her via her mobile 0713 844 402 and the one of her mother 0717 678 307 but could not have line through. .
What will I do as my last option in case Sarah Isidore decides to keep hiding herself with my children money :
The Issue regarding my children’s money into her bank account , ether she likes or not, I will have to get it back .
In case she delays sending me back my money to me, or to my children ,I will have no other option except to seize
Tanzania Minister of High Education Science and Technology Dar es Salaam ,
His Excellency The Ambassador of Russia Republic In Dar es salaam.
, (CID ) Central Criminal Department Head Quarter Dar es salaam ,
(IGP) - Police Head Quarter Dar es salaam Tanzania .
With Russians Authorities in Moscow in legal way so that my money can be brought back, I don’t wish to reach there as I presume that she still having human being sentiments so that she can be reasonable and bring back my money .

The Bank administration where my money was transferred
The University Administration in Russia where she is now
Various authorities in Russia, including Interpol so that my children money can be brought back.
I might take as a worst option, a decision of assigning a Russian lawyer based in Russia working with local Tanzanian to recover the money.
If she insists ,I will make a petition to the Tanzania Police to go and verify her bank account ,and see how much money in millions or thousands Dollars are or have been deposited or re- transferred from there.
Honourable Deputy Registrar,
I hope that with the present information as detailed above, you will be able to establish adequate contacts with authorities concerned, so that you can obtain me only with the full adress on where Sarah Isidore Temba is located now,
The Russia Authority, including Russian Embassy in Dar es salaam , in collaboration with Tanzania Minister of High Education Science and Technology Dar es Salaam will be the right sections to provide us with all these details , University, physical address in Russian phone number and other detail.
The Tanzanian Embassy in Moscow also might provide us with the latest information regarding where Sarah Isidore is located by now.
With my Highest regards .

Arusha 6th November 2007.
· To :MR.O Donel Deputy Registrar .
Cc:
· The Commanding Officer of UNDF
· Mrs . Bernadetha Mushi – Mama sarah in Tanzania .
· Letter to Sarah Isidore Temba-Presently in Russia -.via email attachment (isidoresarah@yahoo.com )
· To whom it May Concern
Subject : My comment to the email sent to you and to The Commanding Officer by A special and close friend of mine Sarah Isidore Temba-Presently in Russia
Sir,
With the Present, I wish to transmit to you officially, the original letter which I sent to Sarah Isidore Temba titled << My response to your email sent to The Commanding Officer of UNDF with my comment to it and request you to bring back my children’s money.>> (Annex 1 & 2 ) and request your office to transmit copy of this letter by attachment to sarah isidore in same way she did while addressing you and the Commanding Officer.
All my communication with Sarah including Visit and Phone are fully censored by UNDF people in charge of censor and can confirm what is stated herein with exception of those which have to pass trough my lawyers ..
I would request you 1st to ask Miss Sarah Isidore how did she obtain email address of the Commanding Officer and your own email, this will help us to know if she is not in connection with some people UNDF or TRIBUNAL.
I wish to state as under:
I must confess that, Sarah Isidore Temba is a close and special friend of mine and friend of my children. My children loves her and she regularly told them that she loves them too.
In this Country Tanzania I have built , various schools institutions , In addition, I have assisted various orphans institutions in various regions- Sarah Isidore is among few people special to me who gained my trust and accepted to assist those poor people on my behalf. See the Video Cd sent to you with this letter where Sarah appears giving orphan donation of my behalf ..
As you will see in this video Cd, I was asking her to help Tanzanians orphans on my behalf, she has appeared on local Television giving Tanzanians donation on my behalf, TVT- Start TV- and ITV, all these stations have programmes where Sarah appears giving donation on my behalf .
.When I met her for the first time she was fresh from Scholl, young, on her first month of work at SDA- I suggested her to leave the job and go to have further study in which i will be paying all expenses, a promise which I honoured.
At this juncture she was being paid by her employer a salary less than a hundred dollars. She agreed with me, to go school, in order to fulfil my promise, I started paying her all expenses regarding the Scholl in additional to 200 $ of pocket money which she was being paid monthly.
She was among, if not the first rich student at her college with all equipments, provided by me including computers.
When she obtained her diploma , she came to work again for a short period , while I was searching for her a good sponsorship so that she can go to pursue university in America or England, in meantime she was registering in Russian as a worst option. .
At the beginning as she was young, I was assisting her as my own daughter giving her all facilities but, with much adoration.
Now she has 30 yeas of age, she was born 5th December 1977 – she is 30 years this 5th December 2007,Probably is she expresses wishes we both can open discussion and see if both can get married
The assistance went beyond normal friendship, and she became a special person to me as stated above. I adore her, I admired her, and I loved her, she is beautiful, she is so nice ,attractive one, Smart,humble of her style .
During our friendship, we went beyond expectation, she started visiting my children and family, my family and children started visiting her and her family too.
I assigned her a duty of acting as tutor of my children for the time, the job which she has done perfectly , she showed love and affection to my children, she told them that she loves them, they loved her in return.
It is in this relation , that I accepted her to keep on her personal bank account my children money, which are for their schooling and living .
having known my family, and her own mother having known me , I found that she is the right person who can inform my children of any situation which can occur to me including death.,
In order to enable her to assist my children, I authorized her to keep and manage my bank account , on my behalf, so that money from my friends who support my children while I am in prison can be deposited into her bank account.
Having gained my full trust, I requested her to represent my children to the Belgium Embassy in Kenya and to the Office of UNHCR in Nairobi so that she could help my children for their pending resettlement .
It should be noted that school receipts she usual gave Monica at UNDF shows you that she is the one who was going to pay school fees of my children in Kenya., we have all these receipts here.
After realizing that our relation went beyond with positive result , she invited her own mother Mrs Bernadetha Alfred Mushi to come and pay me visit as the person who has been helping her as her God father, in additional to other assistance I was giving her own mother.
The mother, Bernadeth Mushi and her sister came to visit me at the prison for paying gratitude ..
All these visits were censored by UNDF, the people who censored our visit can confirm what I stated here as they fully followed all discussion. .
Recently, I applied for her visit from the Commanding Officer , visit was twice approved, when I spoke to her by way of undf Phone she said she will come, which she didn’t
Later she decided you disconnect all her phones so that I cant be able to trace her ,knowing that she is the only person who has my children money into her bank account.
I decided to call her Neighbour Mr. Muhogo, to go at her place and tell her that I need to talk to her on the issue regarding money for my children Muhogo never came back.
Now, I read through her email she sent to the Commanding Officer that she is in Russia, without my prior knowledge knowing that she is the one who has my children’s money into her bank account.
I never threatened Sarah and I can not dare to do any harm to her ,I am a humble guy, civilized, loving man, she knows that I do love her more than she knows.
I love her more than she can imagine , my children love her and respect her.
My children know that I love her, her mother Bernadetha Alfred Mushi knows that I love her daughter, she is so lovely and she deserves to be loved.
The Issue regarding my children’s money into her bank account , ether she likes or not,I will have to get it back .
In case she delays sending me back my money to me, or to my children ,I will have no other option except to seize Tanzanians and Russians Authorities in legal way so that my money can be brought back, I don’t wish to reach there as I presume she will be reasonable and bring back my money
I will have to seize Russian Embassy in Dar-es sallam , Tanzania Ministry of Higher Education science and technology , Tanzanian Police, the Bank administration where my money was transferred .the University Administration in Russia where she is now , various authorities in Russia, including Interpol so that my children money can be brought back.
I might take as a worst option, a decision of assigning a Russian lawyer based in Russia working with local Tanzanian to recover the money.
If she insists ,I will make a petition to the Tanzania Police to go and verify her bank account ,and see how much money in millions or thousands Dollars are or have been deposited or re- transferred from there.
As stated above ,When she came from school her first salary at ( SDA) was less than a hundred dollars., then I advised her to go back to college for diploma at the second time, when she come back ,her salary had to be increased to 130 dollars a month during her short period of work before I agreed with her for going to United State of America or England for further study, and in Russia as worst option.
The Police will have to compare the salary she have been paid by her former employers, and see if even having worked for 50 years under the Government ,she will be able to reach that amount of money into her bank account.
As I said ,I love Sarah more than she knows, she is nice , smart , honest, hoping that she will cool down and think twice and be reasonable and find a solution without going trough various scenarios in order to recover my children’s money
For the sake of my love to her, and good time we had together before this crisis I am ready to understand her, pardon her, and continue to assist her in whichever she needs,
I wish Sarah will understand that My love and Trust to her is worth than millions of money.
In human relation’s there is a time or crisis and comfits ,or wars, which never prevents from rebuilding relation ever stronger than before, after the storm the sun can shine to both of us. .
I might even give her some percentage on this money is she wishes, but, my children’s money has to be brought back .
She is my special friend I will never leave her, no matter what , after the storm, relations with trust might be restored, what she is doing now might be analyzed as something connected to her social education which can be tolerated for the sake of our relation.
The money is for the schooling of my children
With my Highest Regards .

Arusha 5th November 2007.
Letter to Sarah Isidore Temba-Presently in Russia .Email (isidoresarah@yahoo.com )
Through : The Commanding Officer of UNDF .
Cc:
· The Commanding Officer of UNDF
· MR.O Donel Deputy Registrar .
· Mrs . Bernadetha Mushi – Mama sarah in Tanzania .
· To whom it May Concern.
Subject : My response to your email sent to The Commanding Officer of UNDF with my comment to it and request you to bring back my children’s money.
Dear Sarah.
I was surprise to see the contains of your letter sent to the UNDF Administration(Annex 1).
I wish first to apologize to you for having given you a burden of collecting my belonging in case I die.
The reason of asking you that service, was due to the fact that you are the only human being who was meeting my children at their place in Kenya and at your place whenever they come to Arusha.
I was also assisting you as my only daughter, that is why you obtained all facilities which permitted you to be the person you are and to be where you are today.
Having gained my full trust, I requested you to represent my children to the Belgium Embassy in Kenya and to the Office of UNHCR in Nairobi so that you could help my children for their pending resettlement .
You should note that school receipts you gave Monica at UNDF shows that you are the one who was going to pay school fees of my children in Kenya.,all these receipt are here..
You invited your own mother Mrs Bernadetha Alfred Mushi to come and pay me visit as the person who has been helping you as your God father, and to your own mother.
Your mother Bernadeth Mushi and your sister came to visit me at the prison for paying gratitude ..
All these visits were censored by UNDF, the people who censored our visit can confirm what I stated here.
having known my family, and your own mother having known me , I found that you are the right person who can inform my children of any situation which can occur to me including death.,
In order to enable you to assist my children, I authorized you to keep and managed my bank account , on my behalf, so that money from my friends who support my children while I am in prison can be deposited into your bank account.
This has being done since long, that is why you were able to move from Tanzania to Kenya whenever my children had problems.
Recently, I applied for your visit from the Commanding Officer ,your visit was twice approved,when I spoke to you by way of undf Phone you said you will come, which you did not
Later you decided you disconnect your phone so that I cant be able to trace you ,knowing that you are the only person who has my children money into your bank account.
By the beginning of last week, I applied for phone call from UNDF, the switch board tried to trace you on your mobile 0713 844 402 and your mother phone 0717 678 307 but could not have your phone through .
I decided to call your Neighbour Mr. Muhogo, to go at your place and tell you that I need to talk to you on the issue regarding money for my children .Muhogo never came back.
Now, I read through the email you sent to the Commanding Officer that you are in Russia, without my prior knowledge knowing that you are the one who has my children’s money into your account. Is the person you stated that he came to your place MR. Muhogo ?
Lastly: With the present, I wish to withdraw the responsibly of collecting my properties in case I die.
I do request you to immediate transfer to me or to my children all my money kept in your bank account on my behalf.
I wish to assure you that I never had intention of marrying you , I helped you as my own daughter, I met you when you were young fresh from school and suggested you that you should leave the job and continue to study under my expenses and treat you as my own daughter, That is reason why you are even there in Russia today .
Sarah I never threatened you and I can not dare to do any harm to you ,I am a humble guy, civilized, loving man, you know that I do love you as my own daughter.
Now you are 30 years of age 5th December 1977- 5th December 2007 , probably you need to get married .if that is your wishes ,you just put it in a clear word so that the subject can be opened and discussed in your favour.
Sarah , beyond my help which you have been receiving, you will remember that, you are among people I was asking to help the Tanzania orphans on my behalf, you have appeared on local Television giving Tanzanians donation on my behalf, TVT- Start TV- and ITV. Have programmes where you appeared giving donation on my behalf .
I have built , various Primary schools in Tanzania, I have assisted various orphans institutions in Tanzania, because I have people like you who gained my trust and accepted to assist those poor people on my behalf, you are among few of them Sarah.
I wish you send me by DHL or any other express means a bank cheque so that I can retrieve my money kept in your bank account , so that my children can be able to travel to Belgium and France for re-settlement.
I do ask the Commanding Officer to ask the people who are in charge or censoring , including visit and phone calls if what is stated here is not what we have been discussing trough visit of phone calls.
In case you delay sending my money to me or to my children ,I will have no other option except to seize Tanzanians and Russians Authorities in legal way so that my money can be brought back, I don’t wish to reach there as I presume you will be reasonable and bring back my money .
If you insist ,I will make a petition to the Tanzania Police to go and verify your bank account ,and see how much money in millions or thousands Dollars are deposited there.
When you came from school your first salary at ( SDA) was less than a hundred dollars., when I advised you to go back to college for diploma at the second time, coming back ,your salary had to be increased to 130 dollars a month during the six months you worked before I agreed with your for your going to United state of America or England for further study, Russia was the worst option.
We will have to compare to the salary you have been paid by your former employees, and see if even having worked 50 years for the Government ,you will be able reach that amount of money into your bank account.
You will remember that , during your schooling , I was paying you 200 $ two hundred dollars per months as for only pocket money, plus all other expenses required at school for the whole period of your schooling.
Sarah I love you more than you know , you are nice , smart , honest , and hoping that you will have to think twice and be reasonable and find a solution without going trough various scenarios in order to recover my children’s money .
The money is for the schooling of my children. and note that all my children loves you, in return you told them that you love them too.
You may continue to write to me trough UNDF, or via my lawyers as usually.
With my Highest Admiration.

(ANNEX 1 ).
Sarah Isidore To: guindo@un.org
<isidoresarah@yahoo.com cc: odonnelle@un.org, sguindo@un.org, hassanngeze@hotmail.com
Subject: lam harrassed by a detinee Hassan Ngeze
03/11/07 11:21 AM
To Commanding Officer, UNDF.
Arusha, Tanzania.

I Sarah Isidore, have decided to leave the county following the harassments I am receiving from Hassan Ngeze since I refused his proposal for marriage and his visits to UNDF.
I have taken study leave and went to studies in Russia. I am already in Russia and started my studies.
Now Hassan Ngeze is disturbing my family he calls them, sends people every time to threaten them that they should allow me to marry him and he sends messages saying that if I still ignore he will harm me, that he has a network worldwide I can't run from him, he said he has a lot of people all over the world.
Now he has given me 3 days to come back to Tanzania.
Yes I was paying him some visits at UNDF before I did not know him well, now I have realised that he has been fooling me, asking me to visit him without knowing his intentions. I was shocked to see that he writes to ICTR that I am a person who will come to collect his belongings the day he dies. And also said I am in charge his children
Since when have I started being the mother of his children? This was behind Hassan's intention of having me pay him visits. His was calling me several time for visits i denied.

This is a message to him: "Hassan if you have a feeling that your death is near I don't want to be a party to it. I don't want to be accused of having precipitated your death in order to inherit your property".
I appeal to you Mr Guindo and Mama Monica, you are the people I know at UNDF and I believe that you will help me.
I need a security while I am here in Russia busy with my studies. He is now searching me through Embassies he wants to retain me by claiming that I am his wife I should not leave him and the Children. I am not his wife, I have no contract with him, I want him to leave me and my family alone in peace.

Sarah Isidore.

Ndugu yangu,
Lakini kwa masharti ya kurudisha hizo pesa za watoto alizo nazo kwenye bank account yake.
Mimi ndie nilizo ziweka, na kumpa kibali cha kumiliki hizo pesa.
Nitafanyz lolote linalo wezekana, hizo pesa lazima nitazipata.
Nikisha zipata, nitamusamehe na niendelee kumusaidia.
Njia zote zinazo wezekana na zile zisizo wezekana nitazitumia ili nirudishe hiz pesa, zikisah rudia, nita musamehe.
Kumbuka mimi ndie peke nile kuwa God father wake , na niko tayali kuendelea kuwa God father wake.
Wewe wasema umeonana nawe wiki mbili zilizo pita, ni kweli namimi nilione naekabwa kajakata simu yake , n aya mama yake mpendwa, n akumhamisha mama yake kutoka makazi yake dar.
Kilicho sababisha nijue yuko urusi ni baruwa yake ambapo nawe wewe umesoma kama hujaisoma nakurushiakpi y aile barua usome .
Sara was more than speial person to me .
Hata hivyo i love her and i iwll hear her and pardon her one she pays the money. Read the letter she wrote saying that she is in Russia .

Sarah Isidore To: guindo@un.org
<isidoresarah@yahoo.com cc: odonnelle@un.org, sguindo@un.org, hassanngeze@hotmail.com
Subject: lam harrassed by a detinee Hassan Ngeze
(ANNEX 3 ).

03/11/07 11:21 AM
To Commanding Officer, UNDF.
Arusha, Tanzania.

I Sarah Isidore, have decided to leave the county following the harassments I am receiving from Hassan Ngeze since I refused his proposal for marriage and his visits to UNDF.
I have taken study leave and went to studies in Russia. I am already in Russia and started my studies.
Now Hassan Ngeze is disturbing my family he calls them, sends people every time to threaten them that they should allow me to marry him and he sends messages saying that if I still ignore he will harm me, that he has a network worldwide I can't run from him, he said he has a lot of people all over the world.
Now he has given me 3 days to come back to Tanzania.
Yes I was paying him some visits at UNDF before I did not know him well, now I have realised that he has been fooling me, asking me to visit him without knowing his intentions. I was shocked to see that he writes to ICTR that I am a person who will come to collect his belongings the day he dies. And also said I am in charge his children
Since when have I started being the mother of his children? This was behind Hassan's intention of having me pay him visits. His was calling me several time for visits i denied.

This is a message to him: "Hassan if you have a feeling that your death is near I don't want to be a party to it. I don't want to be accused of having precipitated your death in order to inherit your property".
I appeal to you Mr Guindo and Mama Monica, you are the people I know at UNDF and I believe that you will help me.
I need a security while I am here in Russia busy with my studies. He is now searching me through Embassies he wants to retain me by claiming that I am his wife I should not leave him and the Children. I am not his wife, I have no contract with him, I want him to leave me and my family alone in peace.

Sarah Isidore.

mdebwedo mtupu huu...sara kula maisha mama
walikuwa hawajui wasichana wakichaga ka am si watanzania
tumeumbwa tuwasaidie ,,na hizo hela tunamhakikishia
atakufa kizisikia bado ziko mikononi mwako,,aliingiza kwenye a/c
yako akitarajia nini;;;;au ndio kuhongwa wajameni kazi ipo
wana forums mpo???????????wanaumee tuwe na akili

Duh kazi kweli kweli.
Mzee wa mvituzii.Hapa kuna mtu kuchezeshwa shere naona mzee ngeze kweli alikuwa na sarah muda woote na katoka nae mbali kwa jinzi anavyosema yeye.
When I met her for the first time she was fresh from Scholl, young, on her first month of work at SDA
nimeangaliwa nimegundua kuwa details anazozitoa kuhusu Sara ni za kweli hata mwaka wa kuzaliwa ni kweli.

Kama anavyosema kuwa anakila document waliyokuwa wakisainiana na sarah basi Bi huyu ana matatizo.Na kama alikuwa anakwenda kuwavisit na kuwalipia(kwa mujibu wa Bwana Ngeze) ada watoto wake inaonekana kweli sarah mshiko huo anaoa na alikabidhiwa responsibility ya kuwatunza watoto wa Bwana ngeze.

Sarah kamtumia email Ngeze sio ya kiutu kabisa:
Huwezi kumtumia msg ya namna hii mtu alie katika msongo wa mawazo kama huyu wa Gerezani.

Nimeona picha ya saraha sehemu anaonekana binti mzuri tu siamini kama kaandika ujumbe huo kwa mtu alie kifungoni....anaweza tangulia yeye.

Tuendelee kukata ishu tutajua zaidi

Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 01:12:33 -0800 (PST)
From: "Moshi Tembaisidore" <machame02@yahoo.com> Add to Address Book Add Mobile Alert
Yahoo! DomainKeys has confirmed that this message was sent by yahoo.com. Learn more
Subject: SARAH you should listen to me as your own sister or to our brother Eric on the issue regarding Ngeze ‘s money kept by our mother under your instruction .
To: isidoresarah@yahoo.com
CC: lady_2tz@yahoo.com, themacron7@yahoo.com, bsaliheta@yahoo.co.uk, jackidanni@yahoo.com, sarahisidore@yahoo.com, modest_silvester@yahoo.com, hollymaro@yahoo.com, kaanaelik@yahoo.co.uk, mamasarah4@yahoo.com, mvestine@hotmail.com, Anngntety4@yahoo.com, gaudemgoma@yahoo.com, ananifa@hotmail.com, johnsonjohn94@yahoo.com, ericisidore2002@yahoo.com
NB : I have been served with copies of some previous email you wrote to Ngeze, so that I can use them in convincing you to bring back his money, before any worst happens . .
And once again, I am addressing you as your own sister and put my tears and pain before you. So that you can reason as human being and take a decision of giving back Ngeze’s money so that your family, myself, mother , brother can be relieved.
Remember , in the Ministry of High education science technology, foreign affairs , Russian Embassy, they are all talking about the issue of a Tanzania lady known as sarah Isidore Temba a Tanzania who stole a prisoner money. .
You are re blaming me for having given copy of my email to may people which are nit concern, but that is not true , the reason of giving copies was that, so many people who are close to you and to our family have been reading email exchanged on this issues, that is why I thought that people who are aware of this issue , should know how it has been solved .
Remember what you wrote to ngeze in the year 2005, Tuesday, June 14, 2005 4:09 PM in which you mention this < Concerning Edith please don’t express a lot of our issues to her she is too young as well too young for me and she respect me a lot as her elderly sister and most of the things she depends on me so it wont shows a good picture if she heard of my personal stuffs. Mimi na yeye huwa tunaongea zaidi issues za shule na tabia njema always huwa nakuwa mkali kwake when i suspect her wanted to mess na she knows that mimi ni mkali, so i want to maintain that maana my parent are all old and Edith ni mzigo wangu so if i do not shape her anaweza kuja kunisumbua baadae. > .
Sarah , you are doing wrong, money does not solve all problems, you are far from home , but your famly who remains here are suffering .
At school wherever I pass , they say look at sarah’s sister, the one who stole prisoner ‘money.
That is the case with my brother, you can imagine the situation which you have put your own mother .
She is now living like a prisoner due to that so called money which you have kept with her.
She can not go in a public arena, she cant go to Dar or any other public places.
Sarah my sister how much time did you think you will keep your own mother in hiding ?
You have betrayed the person whwo has been useful for you .
Let me give you few examples :
Our own house, the house of our mother in Ubungo, did not have electricity for so many years , but when you took my mother to visit Hassan Ngeze, in prison one among things Ngeze did was to give my mother electricity in her house .
The electricity has cost Ngeze three hundreds Us Dollars , which .
Now that friend of Ngeze has given me some calculation wci I can use to convince you in the matter regarding her children money and what Ngeze did to you and to yoru money .
1st : The are money from a Dar es salaam bus company seventy two thousands American Dollars ( 72 000 USD ) which this company has deposited into your bank account .
2nd : There are other money which you personally received and feed into your other bank account .
This is piece of email you recently wrote thanking Ngeze for what he did for you and for our mother during the month of October :
Ngeze my .love ,
I put all your money together. The balance which was in my account I added with 5000usd and 3000usd.
After purchasing of the tracksuits and other stuffs in Arusha balance was 1,457usd. On 8th Sept I received 5,000usd makes a sum of 6,457usd. 10th Sept I used 1,000usd in Nairobi for children schooling. It remains a balance of 5,457 which all I put in the dollar account. (I put 5,460). Later I came to receive 3,000usd I also put in dollar account which makes a sum of 8,460usd.
From that sum I was drawing money for cap, voucher, and fare from Dar to Arusha etc.
This is what I have been used from the day I came to Dar
1. MY Mother’s electricity t her house at UBUNGO 240,000Tsh
2. Line celtel 19th sept. 10,000Tsh
3. My tigo 19th sept 10,000Tsh
4. Dad’s celtel 20th Sept 20,000Tsh
5. My ttcl 5,000
6. 7 caps 6,000@ 42,000Tsh
7. Fare to Arusha 23th Sept 18,000Tsh
8. Taxi to Chadha to ICTR 3,000Tsh
9. Taxi from UNDF 15,000Tsh
10. brother voda 25th Sept 5,000Ths
11. Fare back to Dar 27th Sept 18,000Tsh
12. sister tigo 29th Sept 20,000Tsh
13. sister tigo 30th Sept 20,000Tsh
14. Mama (Luku voucher after installation of electricity )10,000Tsh
15. My i.net 1st Sept 5,000Tsh

The money I used was drawn from one account not from other one .
Total 441,000Tsh =360usd
Deducting from 8,460usd balance is now 8,100usd

Ngeze , your money from both accounts are safe don’t worry .

Sarah my sister , I am sorry for having shared this issue with public, I want every one from our friends.member of our family who have been following the issue , to convince you that , for the sake of our family, you should reason as human being, and give permission to our mother , so that my mother can give back the rest of money which belongs to Hassan Ngeze ‘children.
Don’t think you will be safe , whenever you are having study while Ngeze’s children are staving or having school problems.
Try to figure out the problem we, your family and friends are going trough due to this unlawful situation which you have created.
Please my sister , let us remain poor with dignify , instead of being reach with that disgrace situation .
Stealing prisoner money is a worst thing than a shame.
Sister do you remember that you thanked Mr. Ngeze for having been the only human being who bought for you , for my mother , for my brother eric, for all of you your first hand set phone , Ngeze has given me this reference so that probably they can refresh your memory.
Read this piece of email you write him dated: . .
(hope ya doing great,
Ii receive the 200,000/= for Nora yesterday.
Am leaving for Dar-es-salaam tomorrow morning.
by 1800hrs i will be in Dar so she can trace me so that i can handed her the money.
Ooh kumbe that handset was for Edith si ungeniuliza before buying it! Oh no sorry I forget kumbe it was for a surprise anyway hakijaharibika kitu do you want me to suggest tumpe nani hii hanset? Nijibu please.

Thank you for my mom's phone she will be so happy she has never handle a phone of her own she will be so happy hakuwahi kufikiri kuwa hata siku moja angeshika simu kwani life in Dar is very tough as she retired since 2000 and by that time mimi nilikuwa bado sijamaliza masomo yangu na she was the one paying my school fees as our Dad refuse since they divorce., other hand set was given to my brother Eric in Moshi . well tuachane na hayo.>

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom