Jamani pesa ina nguvu!!!

Nesindiso Sir

JF-Expert Member
Oct 31, 2007
He had been suspecting that his wife was cheating. So, he planned a dummy trip and returned suddenly, arriving home unexpectedly.

He came in a taxi after midnight and asked the driver to accompany him into the house to be a witness, for the price of 100,000/- the special hire driver accepted and followed him stealthily into the house.

Brandishing a pistol, the husband tiptoed into the bedroom with the driver in tow. They entered the bedroom and as the husband switched on the lights, the driver yanked the blanket back and there they were.

The wife was in bed with another man!!!

The husband put a gun to the naked man's head as the wife shouted, don't do it! This man has been very generous to us! I lied when I told you I inherited money. He is the one who paid for the Prado I bought for you. He paid for this house we now own, he gave me the money we owed the bank and he pays for all the tickets we use for theatre. He also pays our children's school fees and even for that suit and the others you wear. He even pays our monthly dues!

Shaking in disbelief, the husband slowly lowered the gun, looked over at the taxi driver and asked, what would you do if it were you?

The driver said; cover him up with that blanket before he catches a cold.