Jamani hii dunia sasa imekwisha;..Gay Marriage Bill Passes in N.Y. Senate

SirBonge

JF-Expert Member
Jul 18, 2010
Updated: Friday, 24 Jun 2011, 10:44 PM EDT
Published : Friday, 24 Jun 2011, 10:30 PM EDT
MYFOXNY.COM - The New York Senate, 33-29, late Friday passed the legislation that would legalize marriage between same-sex couples.
Earlier Friday, legislative leaders worked to hash out revised language in the Marriage Equality Act before agreeing to put the bill to a vote. http://www.myfoxny.com/generic/news/New-York-Senate-Live-Stream
Lt. Gov. Robert Duffy presided over the Senate as lawmakers debated the amendement and the full bill.
Democratic Gov. Andrew Cuomo lobbied hard for the bill and has promised to sign it.
New York City Council Speaker Christine Quinn, who is openly gay and has been lobbying for the bill's passage, reveled in the development.
"When I was a little girl I dreamed I would one day get married, I never imagined that it would take tonight's Senate action to make that dream come true," Quinn said in a statement. "Tonight's historic Senate vote is a great moment for all New Yorkers. New York State's recognition of marriage equality for same sex couples is an extraordinary step towards full equality for LGBT people. Tonight's sweet victory in Albany will be felt all across America. At long last, the change we have fought for will be seen in the lives of families throughout our great state, including my own."
New York, the nation's third-most populous state, will join Connecticut, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont and Washington, D.C., in allowing same-sex couples to wed.

Naomba anayefahamu anijuze yafuatayo;
1) what is the definition of marriage?
2) What is the purpose of marriage?
3) What exactly is happening in the marriage??..kweli kweli kabisa mwanaume mzima na ma....mbu yake mawili anamhudumia mwanamume mwenzie kumpikia,,n,k??

Mola tunaomba utusamehe!

Kama vile zilivyokuwa siku za Sodoma na Gomora, watu wakioa na kuolewa [Isivyo halali]. Ndivyo itakavyokuwa kuja kwake mwana wa Adam.
Tunakushukuru muumba wa mbingu na nchi kwa maana neno lako ni sharti litimie bila kutanguka hata nucta moja. Wakati shetani anakijaziliza kikombe cha mauvu yake, wateule wako tunayaelekeza macho yetu ya rohoni hata katika madhabahu ya mbinguni palipo na dhabihu ya damu ya mwana kondoo wa Mungu muumba.

Back
Top Bottom