“Jakaya Kikwete is a Four Bs”, Kagame tells his closest aides.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

nderingosha

JF-Expert Member
Mar 20, 2011
...I have been following Rwandan politics recently...and from what is coming from there (Rwanda)..its clear that things may be worse (politically)than what most Tanzanians can imagine...considering recent misunderstanding between the two presidents (JK and Kagame).....

...I just came across this article, narrating what went on after Kagame's return from Addis....didn't know that in Rwanda they (Kagame)now call JK using the "Four Bs" word.....as read below.....

Tanzanian President Jakaya Kikwete and General Paul Kagame of Rwanda are in Japan where they are taking part in the Tokyo International Conference on African Development (TICAD V), an event held every five years since 1993. They are among the heads of state and officials from Africa invited to the event by Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. The event is believed to be the biggest African development event outside the continent.

Jakaya Kikwete and Shinzo Abe, at Shinzo Abe's Official Residence in Tokyo.

The two African heads of states met, a week after the Tanzanian President Jakaya Kikwete urged President Paul Kagame to hold direct talks with his armed rebellion in order to bring peace in the Great Lakes region (see here). The position of the Tanzanian President has irked Rwandan leaders, to the point that Rwandan Foreign Affairs Minister, Louise Mushikiwabo and Defense Minister, James Kabarebe, publicly cursed the Tanzanian President and called him a sympathizer of "genociaires", a "genocide denier", and other names.

"Jakaya Kikwete is a Four Bs", Kagame tells his closest aides

It is not known whether General Paul Kagame will meet Jakaya Kikwete in a one-on-one or a mediated venue. According to sources within the Rwandan Presidency, when General Paul Kagame returned from Addis-Abeba after Jakaya Kikwete's comments, he was livid. He called an urgent brief intelligence services meeting and told the participants that Jakaya Kikwete is a "Four Bs", which he said in Kinyarwanda meant "an opportunist, attention seeker , arrogant and contemptible person." Contrary to his habit, he dismissed the participants to meeting after 15 minutes and went directly to bed.

Before leaving for Japan, he once again held a meeting with his intelligence services and top military leaders and told them the following: "Now, after the betrayal by the Tanzanian Four Bs, it is clear that, like orphaned kids, we are on our own. I am traveling, and when I return I want you to present me with a plan on how we will get out of this severe situation." When he asked whether anyone had anything to add, everyone looked down. He dismissed the meeting after a few minutes and headed to his private jet, that he rents out to the Rwandan Government.

Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe vs Chinese President Xi JinPing

During the Ticad V meeting today, Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe has pledged ¥ 3.2 trillion or $31.9 billion for African Development. Japan is trying to catch up with China. Contrary to Shinzo Abe who has never visited Africa since he took office in December 2012, Chinese President Xi JinPing has already visited three countries: South Africa, Congo, and Tanzania.
President Xi JinPing also pledged $20 billion in loans over the next two years and China built the African Union Headquarters in Addid Ababa, Ethiopia, valued at $200 million

The conference is being held in Yokohama City and will last three days. The Tanzanian President is expected in Dar-Es-Salaam on Sunday evening June 2, 2013. Upon his return, he will be faced with two pressing matters: addressing the contempt of his small neighbor, the Rwandan General Paul Kagame and start preparing for the visit of the most powerful man in the World, US President Barack Obama.

Jaka Kikwete, the Star of TICAD V

Tanzanian President Jakaya Kikwete was a star at the Ticad V. He and South African President Jacob Zuma were received with the highest honors by Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. He was the first to be received at the Prime Minister ‘s official residence in Tokyo on May 30, 2013.
Source: Tanzanian Jakaya Kikwete and Rwandan Paul Kagame Meet in Japan

Huyo Kagame akili zake haziko vizuri.

Tanzania na Rwanda wa kutafuta attention kwa mwenzie ni nani? Rwanda kuifikia Tanzania ilipo ni watasubiri sana.

Drc is rwanda teritory (Offcourse under close supervision of world elites), so how can he get out of it?

It does not get into anyone senses that if you are adviced to reconcile you get annoyed unless u have some malice agendas which you dont want anyone to uncover.

...I have been following Rwandan politics recently...and from what is coming from there (Rwanda)..its clear that things may be worse (politically)than what most Tanzanians can imagine...considering recent misunderstanding between the two presidents (JK and Kagame).....

...I just came across this article, narrating what went on after Kagame's return from Addis....didn't know that in Rwanda they (Kagame)now call JK using the "Four Bs" word.....as read below.....

"According to sources within the Rwandan Presidency, when General Paul Kagame returned from Addis-Abeba after Jakaya

Kikwete’s comments, he was livid. He called an urgent brief intelligence services meeting and told the participants that Jakaya

Kikwete is a “Four Bs”, which he said in Kinyarwanda meant “an opportunist, attention seeker , arrogant and contemptible

person.”
Contrary to his habit, he dismissed the participants to meeting after 15 minutes and went directly to bed.

Before leaving for Japan, he once again held a meeting with his intelligence services and top military leaders and told them the

following: “Now, after the betrayal by the Tanzanian Four Bs, it is clear that, like orphaned kids, we are on our own. I am

traveling, and when I return I want you to present me with a plan on how we will get out of this severe situation.
” When he

asked whether anyone had anything to add, everyone looked down. He dismissed the meeting after a few minutes and headed

to his private jet, that he rents out to the Rwandan Government".

...What do we say?...do those words justify JKs character?.....considering that this was not the first time JK had issues with Rwanda!....and also considering JK's leadership back home (TZ)!

B B B B = Bogus Bogus Bogus Bogus

Kigali anaanza kukumbana na mizimu ya watu aliowaua. Alitegemea kuwa ataishi milele. Hata jk akiwa 10 Bs ataumbuka sana. Jk si size yake bora angegombana na nkurunziza na si jk

Kwa kuwa sisi Watanzania hatujazoea vurugu na ushauri wake JK ulikuwa ni Kagame kukaa na hao waasi, JK aombe suluhisho na Kagame yaishe ili liwe fundisho kwa Kagame kwamba hata yeye JK amemkwaza Kagame na amemuomba samahani.
JK toa mfano wa ulichomtaka Kagame afanye kwa waasi, don't feel shame do it!!! Haja ya mja hunena Muungwana ni Kitendo!!!!!! Hn Kikwete don't argue with this f.....o.....o....l, PDK, we the people will not notice the difference

Kwa kuwa sisi Watanzania hatujazoea vurugu na ushauri wake JK ulikuwa ni Kagame kukaa na hao waasi, JK aombe suluhisho na Kagame yaishe ili liwe fundisho kwa Kagame kwamba hata yeye JK amemkwaza Kagame na amemuomba samahani.
JK toa mfano wa ulichomtaka Kagame afanye kwa waasi, don't feel shame do it!!! Haja ya mja hunena Muungwana ni Kitendo!!!!!! Hn Kikwete don't argue with this f.....o.....o....l, PDK, we the people will not notice the difference
You cant be serious! yaani Raisi wetu amuombe radhi gaidi Kagame? Jk katoa ushauri tu ni hiari ya Kagame kuukubali au kuukataa! tangu lini watu wakawa maadui eti kwasababu tu mmoja amemshauri mwenzake ushauri asioutaka? Napia ushauri alioutoa JK ndio suluhisho pekee la huo mgogoro nje ya hapo ni mapigano yatakayoendelea kwa muda mrefu huku akina mama wenzio na watoto wakiteseka! kwahili JK ndio wakuombwa radhi na Kagame kwa matusi Kagame aliyoyatoa dhidi ya Raisi wetu Kikwete!

"According to sources within the Rwandan Presidency, when General Paul Kagame returned from Addis-Abeba after Jakaya

Kikwete's comments, he was livid. He called an urgent brief intelligence services meeting and told the participants that Jakaya

Kikwete is a "Four Bs", which he said in Kinyarwanda meant "an opportunist, attention seeker , arrogant and contemptible

person."
Contrary to his habit, he dismissed the participants to meeting after 15 minutes and went directly to bed.

Before leaving for Japan, he once again held a meeting with his intelligence services and top military leaders and told them the

following: "Now, after the betrayal by the Tanzanian Four Bs, it is clear that, like orphaned kids, we are on our own. I am

traveling, and when I return I want you to present me with a plan on how we will get out of this severe situation.
" When he

asked whether anyone had anything to add, everyone looked down. He dismissed the meeting after a few minutes and headed

...What do we say?...do those words justify JKs character?.....considering that this was not the first time JK had issues with Rwanda!....and also considering JK's leadership back home (TZ)!

Mnaweza kuona hawa watu jinsi walivyokua na roho mbaya. Waongo wanafiki wapenda 'ukuu" wakubwa na makaburu. Hayo yote aliyomsingizia jk mimi namwambia 'menyewe'. Hakika yeye ndio 'four Bs' za kinyarwanda.

Nimefuatilia hiyo link iliyotolewa na kuona paragrafu ifuatayo:

"Tanzanian President Jakaya Kikwete was a star at the Ticad V. He and South African President Jacob Zuma were received with the highest honors by Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe. He was the first to be received at the Prime Minister ‘s official residence in Tokyo on May 30, 2013."

Najiuliza hizi "highest honours" huwa zinatupumbaza sana sisi wa tz. tumekaa mkao wa kuliwa na tunaliwa kweli kweli, huku tunabembelezwa kwa "highest honours"...

Kikwete’s comments, he was livid. He called an urgent brief intelligence services meeting and told the participants that Jakaya

Kikwete is a “Four Bs”, which he said in Kinyarwanda meant “an opportunist, attention seeker , arrogant and contemptible

person.”

following: “Now, after the betrayal by the Tanzanian Four Bs, it is clear that, like orphaned kids, we are on our own. I am

” When he

asked whether anyone had anything to add, everyone looked down. He dismissed the meeting after a few minutes
and headed

mimi nadhani bwana nderingosha unataka kumuuzia kagame kesi ya mwigulu ya kulipua watu kule arusha.....

how does he own a high ranger jet that can fly that distance and the government doesnt have one?

Kagame astuletee za kuleta hapa,na huyu Rais aache kidomo domo,yule mtu wa vita anajua udhaifu wetu sana,si uliskia kuna afisa wa jeshi katoroka na ni mnyarwanda na anasiri kibao,upelelezi ulifika mpaka KIU campas ya gongo la mboto! na wakadakwa wanafunzi na nyaraka za JWTZ? Cha msingi kagame sio mtu mzuri saana,Mh Rais aachane nae,aimarishe ulinzi mipakani na kuiimarisha TISS basi. yandani ya msingi yanamshinda anatuletea sunderland!

Mnaweza kuona hawa watu jinsi walivyokua na roho mbaya. Waongo wanafiki wapenda 'ukuu" wakubwa na makaburu. Hayo yote aliyomsingizia jk mimi namwambia 'menyewe'. Hakika yeye ndio 'four Bs' za kinyarwanda.

Mkuu umepatia and with a light touch!!Wanyarwanda wana roho mbaya sana , tena wote tu.

Juzi juzi nilikuwa na mlinzi katika shughuli zangu wa kinyarwanda hapa Dsm(wengi wanatoka Rwanda ingawaje wanajiita wanatoka Kigoma au Ngara)
Mlinzi huyo alikuwa akikaa kibanda kimoja na mwenziwe mtanzania, na wakakosana lugha.
Cha ajabu na kusikitisha yule mrwanda akaziwekea washa washa nguo za mwenziwe na kutia diesel kwenye mfuko wa unga!

Wote tulishangaa sana kwa roho ile, na hi ndio roho ya wenzetu hawa.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom