Jaji wa mahakama na kanali wa jeshi wakamatwa Kenya kwa kukiuka curfew

MK254

JF-Expert Member
May 11, 2013
Kenya ya leo balaa, taasisi ziko huru hadi raha, haijalishi wewe nani wala nini, ukivunja sheria unakamatwa tu na kutiwa lockup.

=========

A magistrate and a Kenya Defence Forces colonel were arrested in a night crackdown by the police in Nairobi.

A report aired by Citizen TV on Friday, April 10, detailed that the two were arrested while partying the night away in a bar in Embakasi, Nairobi.

Police acted on a tip-off, nabbing the two with 28 other revellers who were found to be flouting various directives issued by the government on curbing the spread of Coronavirus (Covid-19) pandemic in Kenya. The government shut down bars as restaurants were directed to offer take-away services only between 5 a.m and 7 p.m.

The 30 suspects also flouted President Uhuru Kenyatta's order directing Kenyans to stay at home after 7 p.m.
They will spend the Easter weekend behind police bars until Tuesday, April 14, when they will be arraigned in court.

Law Society of Kenya Chairperson Nelson Havi stated that Nairobi Police boss Philip Ndolo confirmed the incident.

"We will go bail them out on Thursday, April 16" Havi detailed.

The arrest of the magistrate and KDF colonel sparked an online debate, with netizens arguing that the latter's case would be taken over by military police as others opined that he may walk scot-free.

The government, on March 27, 2020, disclosed the duration of the curfew. In a gazette notice dated March 27, 2020, it indicated that the directive which came into place on the same date would last for a total of 30 days.

"This order shall apply during the hours between seven o'clock in the evening and 5 o'clock in the morning with effect from 27 March 2020, and shall remain in effect for a period of thirty days thereof," the notice reads.

In this regard, the curfew currently in place is set to come to an end on April 26, 2020.

Source: kenyans.co.ke

Kenya ya leo balaa, taasisi ziko huru hadi raha, haijalishi wewe nani wala nini, ukivunja sheria unakamatwa tu na kutiwa lockup.
Kweli balaa,kina mama wanachapwa bakora hadharani mpaka chupi zinavuka,watoto wanachapwa mpaka wanakufa
Boda boda kauawa akitoka kumuwahisha mgonjwa hospitali,where is your bloody 1,000 pages constitution!

• Thanks
Reactions: Oii
Nilitaka kushangaa huyu kilaza hajui kwamba kumkamata jaji wa commonwealth country hata Rais hawezi

Wacha kuwa mjinga " judicial magistrate" is also a judge, ni ile tu kwamba neno judge linawabeba wote wakiwemo Civil Judges, Sessions Judges, High Court judges, Supreme Court judges

Wacha kuwa mjinga " judicial magistrate" is also a judge, ni ile tu kwamba neno judge linawabeba wote wakiwemo Civil Judges, Sessions Judges, High Court judges, Supreme Court judges
Huwezi ku arrest judge wa mahakama ku I kama muuza chang'aa,,huyo ni hakimu,megistrate
huwezi kumfananisha na yule jaji wenu shoga anaevaa hereni,huwezi kumkamata bila ya kibali

Huwezi ku arrest judge wa mahakama ku I kama muuza chang'aa,,huyo ni hakimu,megistrate
huwezi kumfananisha na yule jaji wenu shoga anaevaa hereni,huwezi kumkamata bila ya kibali
Wapi nimesema aliyekamatwa ni jaji wa mahakama kuu, tumia akili wacha mihemko.

Okay you may not understand Kenyan law, but let me try to explain. The only person immune from prosecution and arrest is the president, while he/she is in office. everybody else is fair game.

Jaji hakai kwenye primary au kwenye district court kilaza wewe,
Ukishaona neno.judge,ni lazima awe wa mahakama kuu au ya rufaa,kwetu pia kuna ya biashara na ya ardhi
Kwa hiyo ulimaanisha.judge wa kariobangi primary court?utakua una elimu.ndogo sana basi
LOL akikujibu nahama nchi

Atakuja kutapika

Okay you may not understand Kenyan law, but let me try to explain. The only person immune from prosecution and arrest is the president, while he/she is in office. everybody else is fair game.
According to commonwealth judges governing laws,which kenyan parliament had ratified,any judge may not be.prosecuted or arrested without a consent from the chief Justice,and an international panel of judges from commonwealth countries would be formed to investigate the matter and recommend the suitable action against the said judge
To hell with your 1,000 pages constitution!

Refer judge Tunoi corruption scandal,was he remanded?

Back
Top Bottom