Elections 2010 Ivory Cost runned by 2presidents!

Gsana

JF-Expert Member
Aug 28, 2010
Africa has experienced few continuing hours where a single country has two presidents who have each proclaimed to have power over the nation. Its an ambigous situation where outgoing president forces to another phase while the new president is legally voted. This is what I referred to as "Democratic Dictatorship" in my previous article. Two president legally in african are in Tanzania and Tanzania alone,URT president and one runs Zanzibar with Three Vice Presidents all being from Zanzibar. Don't expect such democracy somewhere else than only Tanzania. Its made in Tanzania!. But on alternative Africans after assuming power urge military organs to obey their ridiculous rule. Much like all East African states have tried,added to are western states like Zimbabwe and currently Ivory Cost. Should we continue to name Africa with Democracy?where,when and how? Our presidents now sow the seeds for their own nations'destruction. Who should then intervene?white man with interest in our economic resources,and if yes,why did we expell them for self rule? or African brethren presidents who are wringleaders proving methods of ways to inherit power!? We claimed independence but now we are ruled by black colonialism and dictatorial powers. Whiteman,a south african PM during his rule once said, "if africans are left alone with weapons,they shall kill each other" ...africans are not ready to rule themselves". When Portugal colonial power was asked when does it think to grant independence to africans,it said that "... Africans yet aren't mature to rule themselves,may be after 100 years. This 100 was to end nearly 2014." Should we believe that out of such statements a whiteman may be was intelligent? Ivory Coast,switch back to democracy,otherwise you strungle your generations,thus,african way of rule!

I dont agree with you or the then colonial masters that we were not ready for independence. What is happening in Africa is orchestrated in Europe. I have always thought that Europeans spend lots of time researching on how to continuosly rule and exploit Africa. They support corrupt leaders in Africa for their (whites) own gains. Our leaders know they can be corrupt and walk away with it provided they surrender our resources to the whites. Any African leader who talk against Europeans will be tagged a dictator and incompetent. Unfortunately we are in the era when you cant run sound economy without indulging in world world trade, which is controlled by western powers. Yes, our problems are complex and it is difficult to build a three dimension for it...one will need to know...Greedy and incompetent leaders, world trade, domestic challenges (eg unavoidable internal conflicts), western interests etc. I strongly believe Europe depends and will always depend on natural resources from outside europe. They will therefore do whatever they can to nurture and sponsor conflicts in Africa...

But in Ivory Coast there is one more thing, religious difference!

Am happy that once I read between lines you agree with me but a parallel aligned idea. You began with I don't agree with you but towards the midst you picked my sentence and expounded it. I asked should we rely on whiteman who has interest in our resources? You yourself began on this case to elaborate on what I meant. You are right that europe rely on african resources,its the source of conflicts in africa,but you didn't specify what you disagree for my wording carried varied ideas. Thanks for reminding me on religious difference in ivory Cost. But towards voting and declaring the winner by electoral comissions,no religious root but rule of law,where the winner with majority votes is declared. Religion can play role in compaign but not in announcing who actually wins in polls.

It's Ivory Coast not Cost, is it runned or run? Wakati mwingine sielewi, I normally link mastery of languages with IQs, am i right? Hivi kweli kama mtu umesoma kiingereza toka F1, unawezaje kushindwa kushindwa express yourself in the very language. I don't mean the above posts, because they are clear after all!

Africa has experienced few continuing hours where a single country has two presidents who have each proclaimed to have power over the nation. Its an ambigous situation where outgoing president forces to another phase while the new president is legally voted. This is what I referred to as "Democratic Dictatorship" in my previous article. Two president legally in african are in Tanzania and Tanzania alone,URT president and one runs Zanzibar with Three Vice Presidents all being from Zanzibar. Don't expect such democracy somewhere else than only Tanzania. Its made in Tanzania!. But on alternative Africans after assuming power urge military organs to obey their ridiculous rule. Much like all East African states have tried,added to are western states like Zimbabwe and currently Ivory Cost. Should we continue to name Africa with Democracy?where,when and how? Our presidents now sow the seeds for their own nations'destruction. Who should then intervene?white man with interest in our economic resources,and if yes,why did we expell them for self rule? or African brethren presidents who are wringleaders proving methods of ways to inherit power!? We claimed independence but now we are ruled by black colonialism and dictatorial powers. Whiteman,a south african PM during his rule once said, "if africans are left alone with weapons,they shall kill each other" ...africans are not ready to rule themselves". When Portugal colonial power was asked when does it think to grant independence to africans,it said that "... Africans yet aren't mature to rule themselves,may be after 100 years. This 100 was to end nearly 2014." Should we believe that out of such statements a whiteman may be was intelligent? Ivory Cost,switch back to democracy,otherwise you strungle your generations,thus,african way of rule!

This so called independence of african countries was a farce. It was merely a change of guard which saw the replacement of white colonialists for black colonialists. Colonialism has nothing to do with the colour of the colonial master but rather the legal framework that institutionalise colonialism. Constitutions, laws and regulations being used in most african countries were enacted by colonialists and even new laws are being enacted with reference to colonial laws. These laws were enacted for the purpose of plundering african resources for the benefits of colonial masters. The laws left by white colonialists are currently being used by black colonialists to plunder our resources for their own, their close relatives' and their firends' benefits.

Mods!
Kindly change the title to read
"Ivory cost RUN by 2 presidents" na sio runned!

I dont agree with you or the then colonial masters that we were not ready for independence. What is happening in Africa is orchestrated in Europe. I have always thought that Europeans spend lots of time researching on how to continuosly rule and exploit Africa. They support corrupt leaders in Africa for their (whites) own gains. Our leaders know they can be corrupt and walk away with it provided they surrender our resources to the whites. Any African leader who talk against Europeans will be tagged a dictator and incompetent. Unfortunately we are in the era when you cant run sound economy without indulging in world world trade, which is controlled by western powers. Yes, our problems are complex and it is difficult to build a three dimension for it...one will need to know...Greedy and incompetent leaders, world trade, domestic challenges (eg unavoidable internal conflicts), western interests etc. I strongly believe Europe depends and will always depend on natural resources from outside europe. They will therefore do whatever they can to nurture and sponsor conflicts in Africa...

What I read the article above I see the same "victim attitude" and "blame culture" that we african are very much fond of. We always find someone to blame for our problems and it is never us who are responsible for our problems. We blame europeans, world economic order, chinese, world bank IMF name it.

The fact is we are to blame for most of the proplems we have right now. What is happening in Africa is orchestrated right here in Africa by the African elites themselves. We have examples of developing countries that were in much worse situations than ours when became independent but they transformed and became developed countries within the last 50 years. These countries were also colonised like ours but at some point in their life they decided to discard this victim attitude/blame culture.

Labda kwa msisitizo niongee kiswahili kidogo. Hakuna mzungu anayekuja kutuchagulia viongozi hapa Africa. Hakuna mzungu anayekuja kuchakachua matokeo ya uchaguzi hapa kwetu. Hakuna mzungu anayetushurutisha kusaini mikataba ya kichifu kimangungo na kuweka vipengele kuwa kukiwa na matatizo tukasuluhishane ulaya na siyo hapa nchini. Hakuna mzungu anayetulazimisha kununua mashangingi ya bei mbaya badala ya kuwekeza kwenye elimu na afya ya wananchi. Hakuna mzungu anayetushurutisha kujenga barabara za kiwango cha chini na kula pesa za ziada kwa njia za kifisadi. Hakuna mzungu anayetulazimisha kuua usafiri wa reli hapa nchini na badala yake kuachia watu wachache kuwekeza kwenye maroli ambayo yanaharibu barabara zetu kila siku. Hakuna mzungu anayewalazimisha viongozi wetu kuchukua pesa za umma na kupeleka kwenye benki za nchi za ulaya kwenda kuzificha ili sisi tusijue kuwa wametuibia. Kwa ufupi hakuna mzungu wala mchina anayetuzuia kuendelea kama walivyofanya SINGAPORE, SOUTH KOREA, MALAYSIA, CHINA, BRAZIL na nchi zinazofanana na hizo.

No one is stopping stopping us from investing in and utilizing results of research and development on how to optimize the opportunities presented by the existing world economic order for our benefits as a country. Greedy and incompetence of an african leaders is a problem which has nothing to do with european interference. After all no one is forcing these leaders of our to be greedy. It is our societies which value success at any cost. Any successful person - in terms of money - is respected in our societies even when everybody knows that he is engaged in theft and corrupt practices. Most of these people with dubious characters end up becoming leaders and we start dreaming that they will reforsm after becoming our leaders.

In short we are poor and underdeveloped because we are FOOLISH.

What I read the article above I see the same "victim attitude" and "blame culture" that we african are very much fond of. We always find someone to blame for our problems and it is never us who are responsible for our problems. We blame europeans, world economic order, chinese, world bank IMF name it.

The fact is we are to blame for most of the proplems we have right now. What is happening in Africa is orchestrated right here in Africa by the African elites themselves. We have examples of developing countries that were in much worse situations than ours when became independent but they transformed and became developed countries within the last 50 years. These countries were also colonised like ours but at some point in their life they decided to discard this victim attitude/blame culture.

Labda kwa msisitizo niongee kiswahili kidogo. Hakuna mzungu anayekuja kutuchagulia viongozi hapa Africa. Hakuna mzungu anayekuja kuchakachua matokeo ya uchaguzi hapa kwetu. Hakuna mzungu anayetushurutisha kusaini mikataba ya kichifu kimangungo na kuweka vipengele kuwa kukiwa na matatizo tukasuluhishane ulaya na siyo hapa nchini. Hakuna mzungu anayetulazimisha kununua mashangingi ya bei mbaya badala ya kuwekeza kwenye elimu na afya ya wananchi. Hakuna mzungu anayetushurutisha kujenga barabara za kiwango cha chini na kula pesa za ziada kwa njia za kifisadi. Hakuna mzungu anayetulazimisha kuua usafiri wa reli hapa nchini na badala yake kuachia watu wachache kuwekeza kwenye maroli ambayo yanaharibu barabara zetu kila siku. Hakuna mzungu anayewalazimisha viongozi wetu kuchukua pesa za umma na kupeleka kwenye benki za nchi za ulaya kwenda kuzificha ili sisi tusijue kuwa wametuibia. Kwa ufupi hakuna mzungu wala mchina anayetuzuia kuendelea kama walivyofanya SINGAPORE, SOUTH KOREA, MALAYSIA, CHINA, BRAZIL na nchi zinazofanana na hizo.

No one is stopping stopping us from investing in and utilizing results of research and development on how to optimize the opportunities presented by the existing world economic order for our benefits as a country. Greedy and incompetence of an african leaders is a problem which has nothing to do with european interference. After all no one is forcing these leaders of our to be greedy. It is our societies which value success at any cost. Any successful person - in terms of money - is respected in our societies even when everybody knows that he is engaged in theft and corrupt practices. Most of these people with dubious characters end up becoming leaders and we start dreaming that they will reforsm after becoming our leaders.

My friend you are partly right and partly wrong! Yes, we are ourselves to blame. However, you better consider the cause of underdevelopment as a function of several factors. I plainly wrote it that our leaders do let us down and I clearly said why it is impossible to generate a 3D outlook of Africa situation. You cant deny the fact that Europe have to milk Africa to keep their economies growing! Have you ever imagined why European countries or recently China pump in Africa monies in what they call budget or whatever support? Do you know of any businessman who can give you a coin without expecting to gain at least two in turn? After colonial era (mainly in early 60s) the whites devised new means to control our economies. They know when we are divided they can take control of everything. They fuel conflicts in Africa for them to be able to get market for their industrial products. If a leader is against them (eg Mugabe) they will be on his neck! They give us loans with attached strings. And we are ourselves to blame because we have failed to avoid their traps and baits. We are to blame because our leaders want to rule forever (CCM now has half a century in power and all they can boast of is basic education). We are to blame because we the people have failed to raise against irresponsible government and when we do we are labelled religious fundamentalists! I insist, our underdevelopment plans are orchestrated in Europe (not blame culture but facts) and are layered in Africa. I fully agree with you that we are foolish and that is why Europe may control us for one more century

Instead of disagreeing, You are actually proving his point. Can't you see that you are actually proclaiming that Africans are not ready for self rule???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i agree with you in the black and totally disagree with you in the red. The issue of election is not WHO VOTED but WHO WON the election according to constitution. So whether opposition leader was voted by muslims or christions, have nothing to do with the majority. I want to support you in the black point, the use of "we african" is jeopadising our strength and ability to think, decide and rule. Corruption, abuse of democratic is NOT ONLY IN AFRICA, it has seen in almost all parts of the world. Who do not know the issues happened in Thailand, South Korea, Bangladesh, Iraq, Iran, Greece, Spain. Let us be proud of ourself and take all issues in personal instead of generalising WE AFRICA.

Nasisitiza kwa herufi kubwa: SISI NI MASKINI KWA SABABU YA UPUMBAVU WETU PERIOD.

Well put, but again are we all FOOLISH, even some us us who voted corrupt leaders out? A good post though, now that we know our problems, what is the wayforward?

Well put, but again are we all FOOLISH, even some us us who voted corrupt leaders out? A good post though, now that we know our problems, what is the wayforward?

Sorry sir, kindly recheck the tinted word if at all is correctly used in ur sentence, if it is just ignore me sir. Thank u sir

English language ni yako? kipende kimatumbi chako acha kupenda lugha za watu. Kitumie kiingereza kwasababu inakulazimu lakini kukipenda! a big NO

Sipati picha, Kikwete anaongoza from Ikulu na Dk Slaa from XYZ Hotel, huu ni upuuzi. Wakae chini wayamalize.
H

It's Ivory Coast not Cost, is it runned or run? Wakati mwingine sielewi, I normally link mastery of languages with IQs, am i right? Hivi kweli kama mtu umesoma kiingereza toka F1, unawezaje kushindwa kushindwa express yourself in the very language. I don't mean the above posts, because they are clear after all!

Ndugu uko sahihi, ila tukumbuke english sio lugha yetu ya kwanza. Sasa badala ya kujadili hoja tunaangalia kama mtu kapatia kuandika english na kukosoana?? IQ ya mtu haihusiani na kujua lugha..anaweza kuwa fit kwenye idara nyingine na sio lugha. Wengine hata kikwenu hamjui...

I love philosophical observations.

if your ID meant what it had to mean I would no doubt on your IQ. It came once upon the time in Umuofia land at village meeting an elderly put hand to ask a question and when man was allowed simply corrected a word for the sake of former speaker's speech,it surprised many in a meeting. From offering an opinion to grammar. Those are great sinkers and not thinkers. After all this discussion is for wisemen. Its contradistinction to meaning those who use a metre rule to straighten a language should set apart and come back after the meeting. Its hard to gash a stone to breed blood,anyway let me try, 'runned' is concorted from 'runner up' it means what it means,if not yet then start walking with an encyclopidia Braitannica,not expect to find everything in your Prof. Kapuya's syllabus. Be on the point and not around it.

Back
Top Bottom