Elections 2010 Ivory Cost runned by 2presidents!

Ndugu uko sahihi, ila tukumbuke english sio lugha yetu ya kwanza. Sasa badala ya kujadili hoja tunaangalia kama mtu kapatia kuandika english na kukosoana?? IQ ya mtu haihusiani na kujua lugha..anaweza kuwa fit kwenye idara nyingine na sio lugha. Wengine hata kikwenu hamjui...

bwn Leonard,uyu ndugu eti mchango wake ni kusahihisha lugha,bahati mbaya alikaririshwa akidhani kujua tensi ndo lugha,iyo runned iko concorted from 'runner up' . Najua weledi hawakuoji ila uyu mjua lugha ndo anaangaika kuona lugha yake imechakachuliwa!

This so called independence of african countries was a farce. It was merely a change of guard which saw the replacement of white colonialists for black colonialists. Colonialism has nothing to do with the colour of the colonial master but rather the legal framework that institutionalise colonialism. Constitutions, laws and regulations being used in most african countries were enacted by colonialists and even new laws are being enacted with reference to colonial laws. These laws were enacted for the purpose of plundering african resources for the benefits of colonial masters. The laws left by white colonialists are currently being used by black colonialists to plunder our resources for their own, their close relatives' and their firends' benefits.

brethren well said,we now rise to fight for our beloved forthcoming generations. Lets put up together.

Mods!
Kindly change the title to read
"Ivory cost RUN by 2 presidents" na sio runned!
gentle people,look down bend to your words,you are loosing your ink if not energy. Runned is from 'runner up', much like if one said 'manned' from noun 'man'. Slowly we redeem you,this shall be free Tuition. Don't ask MOD to correct what is correct,may be if you desire reverse or what is said vice versa!

gentle people,look down bend to your words,you are loosing your ink if not energy. Runned is from 'runner up', much like if one said 'manned' from noun 'man'. Slowly we redeem you,this shall be free Tuition. Don't ask MOD to correct what is correct,may be if you desire reverse or what is said vice versa!

Another tuition for Ivory Cost, how much is your ivory? I know a country known as Ivory Coast, we look at both. We don't ignore substance, na lengo ni moja kuelewa!

Ivory Coast with two runner up presidents,all claim to have powers over state! This is a correct title, despite your effort to defend your shit. I don't claim to be an expert in that language, but again you have to be understood..pumbavu kabisa!

Ivory Coast with two runner up presidents,all claim to have powers over state! This is a correct title, despite your effort to defend your shit. I don't claim to be an expert in that language, but again you have to be understood..pumbavu kabisa!

i find no reason as you struggle to dress insults on me. What wrong did I commit on you? Am not ready to be in quarrel with you! If one posts anything you think you are dumb with no opinion,wisdom equals silent in that matter. I repeat,its hard to gash a stone to breed blood. In this this I equate you. If you think still am disobeying your interests,with honour set me apart. Insults are as good as time wasted,don't expect me to indulge insults on you,please,I adhere to my words.

Sipati picha, Kikwete anaongoza from Ikulu na Dk Slaa from XYZ Hotel, huu ni upuuzi. Wakae chini wayamalize.
H

mkwere alivo kwenye panic zone yaani 24 hours angekuwa anatokea kwenye tv kuonge ongea

Well put, but again are we all FOOLISH, even some us us who voted corrupt leaders out? A good post though, now that we know our problems, what is the wayforward?
Free tuition continued: common mistakes indicates: say_are we all fools, instead of 'Foolish' . Foolish is an adjective. It comes before a noun or a pronoun or adverbial continuation. As well never say_ "some us" ,say 'some of us' If you intended your swanglish to be with english flavour,outlook or behaviour,then adhere to the language. Charity begins at home,practice makes perfect,slowly we shall redeem you! Generally you words seem to be of a certain language although in overweening track by themselves. The normal vote casted is not intended to vote out, it is casted to trace who has majority vote and not who should be out. Once the one with minority discovered is left,then the one with majority vote taken. This is democracy! There is not citzen voting for sake of voting in and out but the general process is what takes one in or out,and I believe you are not the process,you are the citzen unless your name is 'Election process'. I believe there was no need to escape political science,democratic process in your studies,or even election process,if all above impossible for you then atleast 'Free and fair election'. Otherwise,missoperative!

Free tuition continued: common mistakes indicates: say_are we all fools, instead of 'Foolish' . Foolish is an adjective. It comes before a noun or a pronoun or adverbial continuation. As well never say_ "some us" ,say 'some of us' If you intended your swanglish to be with english flavour,outlook or behaviour,then adhere to the language. Charity begins at home,practice makes perfect,slowly we shall redeem you! Generally you words seem to be of a certain language although in overweening track by themselves. The normal vote casted is not intended to vote out, it is casted to trace who has majority vote and not who should be out. Once the one with minority discovered is left,then the one with majority vote taken. This is democracy! There is not citzen voting for sake of voting in and out but the general process is what takes one in or out,and I believe you are not the process,you are the citzen unless your name is 'Election process'. I believe there was no need to escape political science,democratic process in your studies,or even election process,if all above impossible for you then atleast 'Free and fair election'. Otherwise,missoperative!

I can equally give a free tuition, observe spacing after every comma, citzen twice but not citizen..and you skipped your Ivory Cost vs Ivory Coast!

Back
Top Bottom