It's the little things…

WomanOfSubstance

JF-Expert Member
May 30, 2008
There ia a lot of whining and complaining when it comes to relationships.Much is said about what men want but we need to know more about what women desire from their men.When it comes to what women want from men, the little things really do matter.Here are some of the little things :-
1.Return her messages Now, it’s no secret that women and men have differing opinions on what constitutes good communication. What women want from men is a call back as soon as you are able, as opposed to sometime the following day. This doesn’t mean you have to send an e-mail or a text of epic proportions if you don’t have time; a sentence or two will suffice to make her feel like you care -- which is all she really wants to know.

2. Dress up for herShe dresses up for you anyway. Dressing up to take your woman out is an excellent way to impress her. It’s not about the clothes; it’s about the fact that you find her worth dressing up for. A nice shirt and dress pants can increase your sex appeal by leaps and bounds; you may feel overdressed, but your hotness factor will have magnified exponentially. It’s true: Women really do love a sharp-dressed man.

3.Take on an activity with her -What women want from men is to spend time with their man outside of the bedroom. They want to experience life with their man, and this is one of the best ways to develop a three-dimensional relationship.Take her dancing,walking,clubbing and other activities both of you can enjoy.

4.Compliment her especially on her hair style or her effort to cook you a nice meal.Women get really upset if their men dont take notice of her effort to look good or make you feel good.

The items on this list aren’t particularly difficult or time-consuming, but they are, unfortunately, very often overlooked by men. This often leads a woman to feel neglected, which in turn leads to nagging and other problems. Make her feel special, and she’ll go to the ends of the earth for you; try one of these suggestions, and she’ll feel like you've already gone there and back for her.

There ia a lot of whining and complaining when it comes to relationships.Much is said about what men want but we need to know more about what women desire from their men.When it comes to what women want from men, the little things really do matter.Here are some of the little things :-
1.Return her messages Now, it’s no secret that women and men have differing opinions on what constitutes good communication. What women want from men is a call back as soon as you are able, as opposed to sometime the following day. This doesn’t mean you have to send an e-mail or a text of epic proportions if you don’t have time; a sentence or two will suffice to make her feel like you care -- which is all she really wants to know.

2. Dress up for herShe dresses up for you anyway. Dressing up to take your woman out is an excellent way to impress her. It’s not about the clothes; it’s about the fact that you find her worth dressing up for. A nice shirt and dress pants can increase your sex appeal by leaps and bounds; you may feel overdressed, but your hotness factor will have magnified exponentially. It’s true: Women really do love a sharp-dressed man.

3.Take on an activity with her -What women want from men is to spend time with their man outside of the bedroom. They want to experience life with their man, and this is one of the best ways to develop a three-dimensional relationship.Take her dancing,walking,clubbing and other activities both of you can enjoy.

4.Compliment her especially on her hair style or her effort to cook you a nice meal.Women get really upset if their men dont take notice of her effort to look good or make you feel good.

The items on this list aren’t particularly difficult or time-consuming, but they are, unfortunately, very often overlooked by men. This often leads a woman to feel neglected, which in turn leads to nagging and other problems. Make her feel special, and she’ll go to the ends of the earth for you; try one of these suggestions, and she’ll feel like you've already gone there and back for her.

Womanofsubustanc,

Naona ngoma nzito hii ila inaonyesha ukilipatia somo then mambo yote mteremko tu, I guess mtu unaweza anza na kimoja kimoja kuliko kuchukua yote kwa pupa, pia katika mahusiano unaweza kuangalia hali yako halisa na kuwa creative katika hali yako jinsi ila somo la hapa lawezekana kabisa!!

This is totally true....especially # 4 ..... I am speaking through experience....and If I might add for # 5 ... Pay attention to what she says......women always like a man who listens to the. She might tell you something while you're concentrating on something else may be watching a game on TV......Turn your head and listen....again....I'm speaking through experience.

Sasa tungepata na ya upande wa majemba nayo :). Kikubwa ni kukeep time. Mtapanga miadi na kisura ukamchukue saa tatu, lakini cha kushangaza unafika kumchukua na anakwambia bado hayuko tayari anaomba kama nusu saa zaidi ya kujiandaa :(. Hili linatuudhi sana. Ulikuwa unajua kabisa kwamba saa tatu usiku utakuja kuchukuliwa kama unajijua unahitaji masaa mawili kujiandaa basi anza kujiandaa saa moja ya usiku ili mwenzio anapofika saa tatu uwe tayari. Sio unasubiri mpaka saa tatu kasorobo ndiyo uanze kujiandaa na hivyo kumgandisha mwenzio zaidi ya nusu au hata zaidi. Pamoja na kuwa tunampenda mpendeze na kumeremeta :) lakini hii tabia inaudhi sana. Haya njembas kazi kwenu ya kuchangia yanayowaudhi katika mahusiano.

This is totally true....especially # 4 ..... I am speaking through experience....and If I might add for # 5 ... Pay attention to what she says......women always like a man who listens to the. She might tell you something while you're concentrating on something else may be watching a game on TV......Turn your head and listen....again....I'm speaking through experience.

Rodelite,

Ungetuwekea hiyo experience hapa tukaona basi na kusikia si unajua hii maneno haina mtaalamu tena, teh teh teh!!

Sasa tungepata na ya upande wa majemba nayo :). Kikubwa ni kukeep time. Mtapanga miadi na kisura ukamchukue saa tatu, lakini cha kushangaza unafika kumchukua na anakwambia bado hayuko tayari anaomba kama nusu saa zaidi ya kujiandaa :(. Hili linatuudhi sana. Ulikuwa unajua kabisa kwamba saa tatu usiku utakuja kuchukuliwa kama unajijua unahitaji masaa mawili kujiandaa basi anza kujiandaa saa moja ya usiku ili mwenzio anapofika saa tatu uwe tayari. Sio unasubiri mpaka saa tatu kasorobo ndiyo uanze kujiandaa na hivyo kumgandisha mwenzio zaidi ya nusu au hata zaidi. Hii tabia inaudhi sana. Haya njembas kazi kwenu ya kuchangia yanayowaudhi katika mahusiano.

BAK,

Hii kweli kabisa tena you bring a great point here, nafikiri tatizo hata kwa wanaume wakiisha jua ni date basi hata huyo kisura achelewa masaa manne atasubiriwa na wanaume watakuwa ndani ya moyo wanachemka kishenzi ila hawaoneshi. "Samahani nanihii kwa kuchelewa si unajua tena mambo yetu sisi akina dada tena", basi mwanaume anatoa kibesi chake tu hapo "wala usijali kabisa!" inabidi tuwe wa kweli hapa!

Siamini kabisa!!!!
Haya hayawezi kuwa sheria.
Nimewasikia wengine wakisema mimi bila ku--- ndani hapalaliki. Mbona hayo hugusii kabisa!

Angalia pia umri, makuzi, imani za dini, nk.

Hii ni nzuri sana nilikuwa namiss vitatu kati ya hivyo..uvivu wa kutuma sms...compliment za kuwa kavaa vyema na kutota Three dimension relationship....ila sasa ntaanza.

Ndio maana nilikuwa napigwa chini ila sasa na wengine uvumilivu wanakosa...jamani unafanya kazi kwenye remote area...260km from where she is located...mnaoana kila baada ya wili sita..mnakuwa wote wiki mbili...

Ila i hope i can make through this kwa kweli...i will dedicated through this technics.

Rodelite,

Ungetuwekea hiyo experience hapa tukaona basi na kusikia si unajua hii maneno haina mtaalamu tena, teh teh teh!!

GM....Nitakupa live experience yangu kwenye numbers 3 and 4.

Number 3: My wife likes to clean the house a lot so one day when she started to clean I went to help her and did almost all of the cleaning....that night...."she wore me out"....So I decided that I will do the cleaning before she gets to it......Lord have mercy.....

Nowadays When I get home before she does I will mop the floors or polish them and If I have time, I will cook dinner too......believe me unless she's really tired......I will be worn out that night.
But I don't only do this expecting her to "give it up" it also pleases me to see her smile and know that we are "together" in this.

Number 4: I never looked at my wife's hair....I didn't see the importance....I saw she looked good so what else...."I was Wrong".
She used to tell me...."did you notice my hair"....and most of the time I was cought in a lie.

Nowadays....I compliment her hair, my daughter's hair that she does, If I notice any difference at the house, Sometimes I compliment just for the sake of seeing that good smile.....man....what can I say....her happiness is my peace and (I can't lie)....reward later....(If you know what I mean).

Number 3: My wife likes to clean the house a lot so one day when she started to clean I went to help her and did almost all of the cleaning....that night...."she wore me out"....So I decided that I will do the cleaning before she gets to it......Lord have mercy.....

Nowadays When I get home before she does I will mop the floors or polish them and If I have time, I will cook dinner too......believe me unless she's really tired......I will be worn out that night.
But I don't only do this expecting her to "give it up" it also pleases me to see her smile and know that we are "together" in this.

Number 4: I never looked at my wife's hair....I didn't see the importance....I saw she looked good so what else...."I was Wrong".
She used to tell me...."did you notice my hair"....and most of the time I was cought in a lie.

Nowadays....I compliment her hair, my daughter's hair that she does, If I notice any different at the house, Sometimes I compliment just for the sake of seeing that good smile.....man....what can I say....her happiness is my peace and (I can't lie)....reward later....(If you know what I mean).

Rodelite,

I concur with you!

Pay attention to what she says......women always like a man who listens to the. She might tell you something while you're concentrating on something else may be watching a game on TV......Turn your head and listen....again....I'm speaking through experience.

Rodelite ... listen na uchuje .. maana wanawake wengine wambea, wagombanishi na waongo .. she may tell you a lie that will dismantle the whole family, hata akiona kaishiwa na maneno ataongopa kitu ilimradi tu amekuambia, utagombana na mpaka majirani ukimwendekeza mwanamke

This is not in reference to my wifi ... i know shes perfect

Nowadays....I compliment her hair, my daughter's hair that she does, If I notice any difference at the house, Sometimes I compliment just for the sake of seeing that good smile.....man....what can I say....her happiness is my peace and (I can't lie)....reward later....(If you know what I mean).

Thank you brother for this message, it is very real. Had quite similar experience here...

Rodelite ... listen na uchuje .. maana wanawake wengine wambea, wagombanishi na waongo .. she may tell you a lie that will dismantle the whole family, hata akiona kaishiwa na maneno ataongopa kitu ilimradi tu amekuambia, utagombana na mpaka majirani ukimwendekeza mwanamke

This is not in reference to my wifi ... i know shes perfect

You're right naimaomari......Uongo unaweza kudismantle familia....but.....I don't often react to what she says....but I will always lend her the ear.....and... I like questioning myself about things....so....nikiona kama ni uongo....I give it a dead response.....
But again I'm not perfect....I get in trouble sometimes for taking things too light.....well....That's life...

mhh mkeo ana raha kwelikweli,ur so wonderfull man.BIG UP

...Mh!!! Mambo ya ku-copy na ku-paste ngumu wakati mwingine hata kama ndio kubembeleza mapenzi mademu wengine if you do at least few of those things unaonekana umekolea sana unakuwa mhanga wa mibezo!!!! " hafurukuti hapa yule" niki-mbeep tu sasa hivi atapiga, au muache asuburi tu ana ubavu wa kutoa mguu hapa bila mimi?????

Naimaomari unasemaje????

Nice!!!

Unanikumbusha anko wangu mmoja alikuwa anakuna mpaka nazi. Waosha vinywa kwa nini wasianze maneno yao....

Anyway, keep it up bro....hebu tutoe matongotongo sisi ambao bado tuko stuck up na utamaduni uliopitwa na wakati. Maana wengine bado tunaogopa kupiga deki, tusije tukasemwa tumewekewa li......

Nice!!!

Unanikumbusha anko wangu mmoja alikuwa anakuna mpaka nazi. Waosha vinywa kwa nini wasianze maneno yao....

Anyway, keep it up bro....hebu tutoe matongotongo sisi ambao bado tuko stuck up na utamaduni uliopitwa na wakati. Maana wengine bado tunaogopa kupiga deki, tusije tukasemwa tumewekewa li......

ha ha ha umewekewa Limbwata :)

Rodelite,
It true my bro...when you do all this it's like foreplay. It's a win-win situation!!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom