It's nivea birthday to day........happy birthday nivea

DSpecial

JF-Expert Member
Dec 18, 2011
Happy Birthday Nivea.gif Frame8.jpg Frame21.jpg

I feel so lucky by having the chance of celebrating this special day of your life. I must say it’s once in a lifetime. Celebrate this day with people who are dear to you.

I hope that includes me, even though I am invisible to you, you don’t know me and I may not be there to be with you, but just blow out the candles and let's make one wish since it's the day where you get your way

Is me DSpecial, wishing you happy birthday at this morning to day.

Happy birthday my dear friend, happy birthday Nivea
may God grant you longer and peaceful life from this morning and forever.....

^^
May God's light shine on you always
Happy birthday Nivea
^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Heri ya kumbukumbu ya kuzaliwa mpare wangu Nivea

Kumbeee,pongezi zikufikie!!!?
Happy birthday Nivea !!!!

Happy day birth Nivea, sorry I mean to say birth happy day Nivea, ohhhh namaanisha birth day happy Nivea .... Hiki kiingereza bana, kinanipa shida!!! Nafikiri ni happy birthday Nivea, yes numekumbuka vizuri, happy birthday mdogo wangu Nivea!!! Mungu akubariki na kukupa maisha marefu yaliyojaa baraka, amani, furaha, upendo na mafanikio tele.

View attachment 97880View attachment 97881View attachment 97882

I feel so lucky by having the chance of celebrating this special day of your life. I must say it's once in a lifetime. Celebrate this day with people who are dear to you.

I hope that includes me, even though I am invisible to you, you don't know me and I may not be there to be with you, but just blow out the candles and let's make one wish since it's the day where you get your way

Is me DSpecial, wishing you happy birthday at this morning to day.

Happy birthday my dear friend, happy birthday Nivea
may God grant you longer and peaceful life from this morning and forever.....
mpaka machozi yamenitoka what a supriseee jamani may all these back to you my dear friend DSpecial !!lol

Happy birthday mcheku wa kaa Nivea ila usisahau kununua petrol kwa ajili ya jenerata au bila umeme utalala mapema kwa kujiachia na baada ya miezi tisa - Happy Birth Day to the child.