It’s because we’re girls, and we need to be reassured from time to time

lolyz

JF-Expert Member
Sep 9, 2011
We get mad over the smallest reasons. We over-analyze everything.
We feel a sense of jealousy when we see you talking to someone who has more to offer.
We get sad at the thought of ever losing you.
We start pointless arguments and fights, just to see if you care enough to stick around.
We often say things we later regret.
We want to know you care as much as we do.

Nawatakia wkend njema lol!

owkay! owkay! Haya umesomeka, and probably it's very womanish and generalizable too

We get mad over the smallest reasons. We over-analyze everything.
We feel a sense of jealousy when we see you talking to someone who has more to offer.
We start pointless arguments and fights, just to see if you care enough to stick around.

Nawatakia wkend njema lol!

Okay! lets say for argument's sake, I do understand this...Tell me how long will it take for you to be completely reassured I'm going to stick around big time?
I think being a girl(female) is no excuse for not using basic reasoning before you do something
Wengine wenu wezi watupu, wanatamani hata ufe uwaondokee

Na wewe pia uwe na weekend nzuri !

We get mad over the smallest reasons.

We over-analyze everything.

i see.......

HUJIAMINI?????!!!!!

BADO HUJIAMINI

utoto huu

i see.......

HUJIAMINI?????!!!!!

BADO HUJIAMINI

utoto huu

No one else has the power to make you feel small unless you give them that power. You are the only one who can create your happiness.frm today on i choose stress free relation

Lizzy.....AD, Pretta, Mwali, Kaunga....MJ1....Kongosho......kuna hii makitu hapa hebu mtuambie eeenh....Kisukari, Madame X.....na wengine jamani......Mamndenyi, kwa uchache.....mujeeee

This is a wonderful post, and I salute you for your honesty.

2 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom