It's a spam! Do not respond!

Besty

Sep 2, 2006
The Internet Fraud Advisory.
Be warned, they promise millions but you could lose everything.
(Btw - don't call those numbers, they could be premium rate lines)
The pages below carry a sizeable list of the names and titles attached to some of the criminally motivated junk mail you may have received. You can search the site by clicking the Data Wales logo below, but if you do not find the name you are looking for please read the pages linked below. The criminals invent new identities every day but many of them use the techniques described here. Well done, you were right to be suspicious!!
This page: Money Laundering fraud, see also Lottery winner fraud, Primer on Internet fraud and Fraudsters haunting dating/matchmaking websites. The fake job offer fraud. New: The Bank Accounts...

A rich relative, hitherto unknown, has died in Africa leaving millions of dollars unclaimed. An African "lawyer" wants you to inherit - but you first have to pay fees via Western Union. Yeah..

Fake money picture often sent by the fraud criminals. These are what they call "trunk boxes".
The criminals will send junk mail using anonymous e-mail addresses they picked up from Hotmail, Netscape, Yahoo, ZWallet, and other ISPs. They might say that they represent a toppled African dictator, or a bank administering the estate of a rich expatriate who died in a "ghastly accident". Millions of dollars would be released when you forward your bank details along with current address and telephone number. They will say something like "Remember to keep this information top secret". They actually mean to say that they don't want you to mention their approach to the police or the writer! They like to call themselves doctor, barrister, pastor or engineer and often pretend to be women. They write in a laughable cod legal style and love to use words like "modalities" and "fiduciary". N.B. The fraudsters will often include a link to a news website with details of a plane crash or some other tragic event. (Note: be very suspicious if you get mail with a reply address for a user of executivemail.co.za)

If you were tempted to reply to such mail, you would soon be asked to pay a "processing fee" of several thousand euros or the equivalent in dollars. If you are based in Europe, you might be invited to hand over the money in Amsterdam or pay via an untraceable Western Union service. Your money would be lost, but you would be sure to receive further tempting offers in the future! NB If you tell them you cannot send the fee they require, they might send you a cheque for a larger sum so that you can bank this and then pay them the "handling fee". Given time, you will find that their "cheque" is worthless. They know that it will be a while before your bank gives you the bad news, and they rely on you sending them money before you know the awful truth. TIP: When in doubt, ask your bank for "express clearance" of a cheque (although even this may not guarantee your safety). Oh - and never , ever send money via Western Union, unless to a person you know very well.

A variation on the classic fraud approach (June 2005). The criminals often copy these scripts from a handwritten sheet (they will not be allowed to load files to an Internet cafe PC). The turgid style is typical.
They like to give themselves a title!

Engr..., Barrister..., Pastor, Dr..., are favourites.. Director of Project...
From the Desk of… Dear Friend..., URGENT BUSINESS PROPOSAL...

FOR MORE INFO:

http://www.asiatradingonline.com/safety5.htm
or
http://www.data-wales.co.uk/nigerian_laundering.htm

Be warned...

There's this kind of scam which can make you trust the person and get lost! Never trust such mails:

NOTE: Wherever you see yourmailnick is your mailID which is entered into the database of the damn sender and your mail server is your host of mail eg worm@jamboforums.com then you will receive a mail from lqf@jamboforums.com as follows:

Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2007 2:31 PM
To: yourmailnick@yourmailserver
Subject: Re: We've Students from all works of life

Start improving your life!

Bachelors, Masters, MBA and/or Doctorate (PhD)

NO ONE is turned down.
7 days a week.
Give us a ring..

+12063090336

You Need a Better Degree, and we can Help!
Obtain degrees from prestigious non ac Universities based on you life experience.
NO ONE is turned down.
7 days a week, 24 hours a day.

Do it now..

+12063090336

King Regards,
PHD. Stefan Moor

1. Maintain at least two email addresses. You should use your private address only for personal correspondence. The public address should be the one you use to register on public forums, in chat rooms, to subscribe to mailing lists etc.

2. Never publish your private address on publicly accessible resources.

3. Your private address should be difficult to spoof. Spammers use combinations of obvious names, words and numbers to build possible addresses. Your private address should not simply be your first and last name. Be creative and personalize your email address.

4. If you have to publish your private address electronically, mask it to avoid having it harvested by spammers. Joe.Smith@yahoo.com is easy to harvest, as is Joe.Smith at yahoo.com. Try writing Joe-dot-Smith-at-yahoo-dot-com instead. If you need to publish your private address on a web-site, do this as a graphics file rather than as a link.

5. Treat your public address as a temporary one. Chances are high that spammers will harvest your public address fairly quickly. Don't be afraid to change it often.

6. Always use your public address to register in forums, chat rooms and to subscribe to mailing lists and promotions. You might even consider using a number of public addresses in order to trace which services are selling addresses to spammers.

7. Never respond to spam. Most spammers verify receipt and log responses. The more you respond, the more spam you will receive.

8. Do not click on unsubscribe links from questionable sources. Spammers send fake unsubscribe letters in an attempt to collect active addresses. You certainly don't want to have your address tagged as active, do you? It will just increase the amount of spam you receive.

9. If your private address is discovered by spammers - change it. This can be inconvenient, but changing your email address does help you avoid spam - at least for a while!

10. Make sure that your mail is filtered by an antispam solution. Consider installing a personal antispam solution. Only open email accounts with providers who offer spam filtration prior to mail delivery.

In order to combat spam effectively it is necessary to define exactly what spam is.

Most people believe that spam is unsolicited email. However, this definition is not entirely correct and confuses some types of legitimate business correspondence with true spam.

Spam is anonymous, unsolicited bulk email.

This is the description that is being used today in the USA and Europe as a basis for the creation of anti-spam legislation. Let's take a closer look at each component of the definition:

* Anonymous: real spam is sent with spoofed or harvested sender addresses to conceal the actual sender.
* Mass mailing: real spam is sent in mass quantities. Spammers make money from the small percentage of recipients that actually respond, so for spam to be cost-effective, the initial mails have to be high-volume.
* Unsolicited: mailing lists, newsletters and other advertising materials that end users have opted to receive may resemble spam but are actually legitimate mail. In other words, the same piece of mail can be classed as both spam and legitimate mail depending on whether or not the user elected to receive it.

It should be highlighted that the words 'advertising' and 'commercial' are not used to define spam.

Many spam messages are neither advertising nor any type of commercial proposition. In additon to offering goods and services, spam mailings can fall into the following categories:

* Political messages
* Quasi-charity appeals
* Financial scams
* Chain letters
* Fake spam being used to spread malware

Unsoliticited but legitimate messages

A legitimate commercial proposition, a charity appeal, an invitation addressed personally to an existing recipient or a newsletter can certainly be defined as unsolicited mail, but not as spam. Legitimate messages may also include delivery failure messages, misdirected messages, messages from system administrators or even messages from old friends who have previously not corresponded with the recipient by email. Unsolicited - yes. Unwanted - not necessarily.

How to deal with spam

Because unsolicited correspondence may be of interest to the recipient, a quality antispam solution should be able to distinguish between true spam (unsolicited, bulk mailing) and unsolicited correspondence. This kind of mail should be flagged as 'possible spam' so it can be reviewed or deleted at the recipient's convenience.

Companies should have a spam policy, with system administrators assessing the needs of different departments. Access to different unsolicited mail folders should be given to different user groups based on this assessment. For instance, the travel manager may well want to read travel ads, whereas the HR department may wish to see all invitations to seminars and training sessions.

The Evolution of Spam

In the beginning
Spam (unsolicited bulk advertising via email) made its first appearance in the mid 1990s, i.e. as soon as enough people were using email to make this a cost-effective form of advertising. By 1997, spam was regarded as being a problem, and the first Real-Time Black List (RBL) appeared in the same year.

Spammer techniques have evolved in response to the appearance of more and better filters. As soon as security firms develop effective filters, spammers change their tactics to avoid the new spam blockers. And this leads to a vicious circle, with spammers re-investing profits into developing new techniques to evade new spam filters. The situation is spiraling out of control.

The development of spammer techniques

Direct mailing
Initially, spam was sent directly to users. In fact, spammers didn't even need to disguise the sender information. This early spam was easy enough to block: if you black listed specific sender or IP addresses, you were safe. In response, spammers began spoofing sender addresses and forging other technical information.

Open Relay
In the mid-1990s all email servers were open relay - any sender could send an email to any recipient. Spam and other security issues led administrators to start reconfiguring mail servers worldwide. However, the process was relatively slow, and not all mail server owners and administrators were willing to cooperate. Once the process was well underway, security analysts began scanning for the remaining open relay mail servers. These DNS RBLs were made available, making it possible for,security conscious administrators to block incoming mail from listed servers. However, open relay servers are still used for mass mailing.

Modem Pool
As soon as sending spam via open relay became less efficient, spammers began to use dial up connections. They exploited the way in which ISP providers structured dial up services and utilized weaknesses in the system:

• As a rule, ISP mail servers forward incoming mail from clients.
  • Dial-up connections are supported by dynamic IP addresses. Spammers can therefore use a new IP address for every mailing session.
In answer to spammer exploitation, ISP providers began to limit the number of emails a user could send in any one session. Lists of suspect dial-up addresses and filters which blocked mail from these addresses appeared on the Internet.

Proxy servers
The new century saw spammers switching to high-speed Internet connections and exploiting hardware vulnerabilities. Cable and ADSL connections allowed spammers to send mass mailing cheaply and quickly. In addition, spammers rapidly discovered that many ADSL modems had built-in socks servers or http proxy servers. Both are simply utilites that divide an Internet channel between multiple computers. The important feature was that anybody from anywhere in the world could access these servers since they had no protection at all. In other words, malicious users could use other people's ADSL connections to do whatever they pleased, including, naturally, sending spam. Moreover, the spam would look as if it had been sent from the victim's IP address. Since millions of people worldwide had these connections, spammers had a field day until hardware manufacturers began securing their equipment.

Zombie or bot networks
In 2003 and 2004 spammers sent the majority of mailing from machines belonging to unsuspecting users. Spammers use malware to install Trojans on users' machines, leaving them open to remote use. Methods used to penetrate victim machines include:

• Trojan droppers and downloaders injected into pirate software which is distributed via file sharing P2P networks (Kazaa, eDonkey etc.).
  • Exploiting vulnerabilities in MS Windows and popular applications such as IE & Outlook.
  • Email worms
Anyone who has the client part of a program which controls the Trojan that has infected a victim machine controls the machine or network of victim machines. The resulting networks are called bot networks, and are sold and traded among spammers.
Analysts estimate that Trojans are installed on millions of machines worldwide. Modern Trojans are sophisticated enough to download new versions of themselves, download and execute commands from specified websites or IRC channels, send out spam, conduct DDoS attack and much more.

The development of spam content

Content Analysis
Many spam filters work by analysing the content of a message: the message subject, body, and attachments. Spammers today expend significant resources on developing content which will evade content filters.

Simple text and HTML
Originally, spam was simple: identical messages were sent to everyone on a mailing list. These emails were laughably easy to filter out due to the quantity of identical texts.

Personalised mail
Spammers then began to include a greeting based on the recipient's address. Since every message now contained a personalised greeting, filters which blocked identical messages did not detect this type of spam. Security experts developed filters that identified unchanging lines, which would then be added to filtration rules. They also developed fuzzy signature matching, which would detect text which only had minor changes, and statistic based self-modifying filtration technologies such as Bayesian filters.

Random text strings and invisible text
Spammers now often place either text strings from legitimate business emails, or random text strings at the beginning or end of emails in order to evade content filters. Another method used to evade filters is to include invisible text in HTML-format emails: the text is either too tiny to see or the font color matches the background.
Both methods are fairly successful against content and statistical filters. Analysts responded by developing search engines that scanned emails for such typical texts, which also conducted detailed HTML analysis and sophisticated content analysis. Many antispam solutions were able to detect such tricks without even analysing the content of individual emails in detail.

Graphics
Sending spam in graphics format makes it very hard to detect. Analysts are developing methods for extracting and analyzing text contained in graphics files.

Paraphrasing texts
A single advertisement can be endlessly rephrased, making each individual message appear to be a legitimate email. As a result, antispam filters have to be configured using a large number of samples before such messages can be detected as spam.

Summary

Currently, spammers usually use the last three methods in a variety of combinations. Many antispam solutions are incapable of detecting all three. As long as spamming remains profitable, users with poor-quality antispam software will continue to find their mailboxes clogged with advertising.

You might receive a mail like this:-

To: v4noel@centrum.sk
Date: Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 5:34 PM
subject: From Mrs.Vivian Noel

Dearest in Christ,

I am Mrs Vivian Noel from Kuwait. I am married to Mr. Jerry Noel who worked with Kuwait embassy in Ivory Coast for nine years before he died in the year 2002.We were married for eleven years without a child. He died after a brief illness that lasted for only four days.Before his death we were both born again Christian.

Since his death I decided not to remarry or get a child outside my matrimonial home which the Bible is against. When my late husband was alive hedeposited the sum of US$4.5million dollars in a Bank here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire.Presently, this money is still in bank.

Recently, my Doctor told me that I would not last for the next Eight months due to cancer problem. The one that disturbs me most is my stroke sickness. Having known my condition I decided to donate this fund to a church that will utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein. I want a church that will use this fund for orphanages,widows, propagating the word of God and to endeavorthat the house of God is maintained.

The Bible made usto understand that "Blessed is the hand that giveth".I took this decision because I don't have any child that will inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians and I don't want my husband's efforts to be used by unbelievers. I don't want a situation where this money will be used in an ungodly way.

This is why I am taking this decision. I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bosom of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that "the lord will fight my case and I shall hold my peace". I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my health hence the presence of my husband's relatives around me always. I don't want them to know about this development. With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the Bank here in Abidjan Cote d'Ivoire. I will also issue you an authority letter that will prove you the present beneficiary of this fund. I want you and the church to always pray for me because the lord is my shephard. My happiness is that I lived a life of a worthy Christian. Whoever that Wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and Truth.

Please always be prayerful all through your life.Contact me on the this e mail address: v4noel@centrum.sk: any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing another church for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will act accordingly as I Stated herein.

Hoping to receive your reply.

Remain blessed in the Lord.

Yours in Christ,
Mrs.Vivian Noel.

DO NOT get tempted to reply to such mails. These are scams and they'll cost you.

Keep your friends notified! Together we can stop them spammers!

spammers Deserve To Die,,,,!

And that's my signature pic right? But I have a feeling that they must not die, better ban them and let them learn a lesson.

"Dawa ya moto ni moto", am anxious of knowing who have received such mails. Seem to be written by a Christian person who believes in Christ but he/she is a spamming idiot!

PLEASE TAKE A LOOK ON THIS TEMPTING SPAM FROM ANOTHER FISADI WHO TRIED TO TEMPT ME WITH EASY VIJISENTI (Ten Million UNITED STATES Dollars= US $ 10,000,000) SO THAT HE/SHE CAN SIPHON MY SAVINGS!!!!

From Desk of the President African Development Bank
No 12 Tinubu Square Lagos-Nigeria
E-mail:afdb@oued.info
Telephone: 234-807-544-4417
www.afdb.org

I am Mr. Donald Kaberuka, the President African Development Bank. This is to bring to your notice that my office has taking over all the money Transaction originated from any part of African and Europe countries as Contract payment, Fund Inheritance or Lottery Winning due to unauthorized / incapability of financial Institutions/security companies In releasing such huge sum of money due to Fraud, terrorist and money Laundry activities going on world wide.

The World Bank Group has Mandated the African Development Bank via my Office to release funds to beneficiaries through certified International Cashier's Bank Draft, Hence Your Name appears as one of the fund beneficiaries whom their fund was successfully cleared recently From Terrorist and Money laundry and your money will be released to you Through International Cashier’s Bank Draft that will be cashable from any. International Bank in your country been the only way you would receive your money to avoid paying excess charges.

As regards to this arrangement You are advised to contact the telex director Rev Kampson Lars through his Direct telephone number +234-808-316-3557 rev_kampsonlars@oued.org inform him to issue you the International Cashier’s bank Draft with the complete name you would provide to him.

You are therefore advised to forward your direct telephone numbers Your complete name and your mailing address to Rev Kampson Lars for Immediate release of your money most importantly be aware that Ten Million UNITED STATES Dollars Only (US10,000,000.00) was allocated to you Be also informed That the Funds Approvals and authorization document Including Antiterrorist Clearance Certificate was issued in your name and has been handed over to Rev Kampson Lars to release to you through any faster courier service.

Therefore be aware that your fund has obtained all it's clearance to be released to you. Finally Rev Kampson Lars is standby to receive your communication and Release your funds to you through International Cashier' Bank Draft without ANY delay. Make your contact directly to Rev Kampson Lars, any time because we are working 24 Hours to be able to meet up with the mandate given to us by the World Bank. It is more better that you make your contact to Rev. Kampson Lars through telephone for more detailed information as he is a very busy Man. Also know that you will be responsible for the courier charges $120 to ship your draft to you alongside the clearance document.

The delivery charges is very important because immediately the telex director issue out the draft it should be ship to you the same day ask the telex director rev.kampson Lars to forward to you the information where you will be sending the delivery charges to the courier service. After you have send the delivery charges to the courier service the wire transfer information that show as evidence that you have send the delivery charges will be forward to the world bank for security purposes.

ATTACH THIS EMAIL TO REV.KAMPSON LARS THE TELEX DIRECTOR FOR CONFIRMATION OF YOUR NOTICE

Thanks for Your Cooperation.
Mr. Donald Kaberuka
(President) African Development Bank
www.afdb.org

Hivi kweli kuna mtu ambaye anarespond mails hizi..........Wizi wa kizamani sana huu! Kama umeshawahi kuishi bongo, ni rahisi mno kushtuka; from nowhere mtu anakwambia akudepozitie mijisenti, katika akaunti yako, kakujuaje, hajawahi kusikia kama anaweza kuibiwa, na kajuaje kama wewe unaishi hapo unapoishi?

On Wed, 12/24/08, melissa wood wood <mail_goodfaith9870@inMail.sk> wrote:

Subject: Job Offer, Please Respond...
To:
Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 1:22 AM

Hello Dear,

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you, please read our offer carefully.This is a 100% legit job offer, its God that send us to do this for the kids please try to help us in other to help the young one that need our help..

Introduction: My Name is Melissa Wood,The CEO,Managing Director of GoodFaith Charity Organizations, We want to inquire if you you might be interested in working for children online and orphans from Natural disasters and war torn countries on part-time basis and still get paid weekly without leaving or affecting your present job?We are Currently in Countries Places Like Darfur,Iraq and other war torn Countries,And we have Offices in Asia and Europe...

We are an orphanage and childcare organization and we will like to let you know a little about our Organization.We are based in Dublin,Ireland and a privately owned organization(GoodFaith Non Governmental Charity Organization)which assist children who need help and assistance all over the world.Our mission is to ensure the well-being and safeguarding of children by promoting the voluntary sector's contribution to the provision of services.In view of this we are looking for a Coordinator who will assist in helping us in monitoring our activities in the United States and Canada, assisting us in the collection of our donations from individuals who are willing to assist us.Donations are being sent mostly from the United States and Canada and they do mostly in form of Cashier Checks and Money orders and when the Payments are being sent to our Offices in Europes and Asia,it takes much more time to Clear and go through processing and this slow down rapidly our Operations,All you have to do is to help us Receive Donations from our Donators in form of Money Orders and Cashier Checks which will be sent to you via Regular Mail(FEDEX or UPS)Take the Payments to your Bank for Immediate Cash.Deduct your 10% Commission and help send the rest via Western Union or Money Gram to our Information in Europe and Asia..Thats all you have to do and this wont take 3 Hours of your time....

We are also looking at starting our US and Canada Office anytime from now.so we need someone to coordinate things for us before then.I want to assure you that you will be well paid as we intend to pay you 10% of whatever comes to you and i assure you that you will get that up five times a week as we have a lot of Individuals and companies who are willing to assist.We are Currently Working on a Websites which will make Donations much more easier..

ADVANTAGES

You do not have to go out as you will work as an independent contractor right from your home office.

Your job is absolutely legal. You can earn up to $3000-4000 monthly depending on time you will spend for this job. You do not need any capital to start.You can do the Work easily without leaving or affecting your present Job.The employees who make efforts and work hard have a strong possibility to become directors in our organization. Anyway our employees never leave us.But the problem we have is trust, we have made arrangement with the appropriate authorities, that if anybody gets away with our money they will definitely get hold of such individual hence face the full wrath of the law.

Please confirm to me if this is okay so that I can let you know when and how to proceed.If you are interested in working with child oriented issues,It requires much enthusiasm but little work.Plus you won't have to leave your present job.If Interested Please fill in the Application form Below and email them to goodfaithorganizations23@gmail.com

=================
APPLICATION FORM
=================

FIRST NAME_______________________________
LAST NAME:_______________________________
ADDRESS_______________________________ _______________________________
CITY_______________________________
STATE_______________________________
ZIP CODE__________________________ _____ . COUNTRY_______________________________
PHONE NUMBER (S) _______________________________
GENDER_______________________________
MARITAL STATUS_______________________________ .
AGE_______________________________
NATIONALITY_______________________________
OCCUPATION_______________________________
VALID E-MAIL ADDRESS_______________________________

Yours Faithfully,
GoodFaith Charity Organization
(President/founder God's Own Orphanage)
426 KILBURN LANE
LONDON W10 4AA
011-447-0457-74493
EMail:goodfaithorganizations23@gmail.com
----------
InPage - webové stránky pre každého, katalóg stránok ÿÿÿ Domena, webhosting, e-mail a seo od 3 Sk/denne.

Watu wa magazeti wanaweza kusaidia kuamsha UMA wa waTZ juu ya hizi mambo za matapeli wa Internet. Maana watu wengi waakiingia kwenye net utakuta wanafanya mambo mawili au matatu mfano kusoma mail Yahoo, Hotmail etc au kusoma news. Mi nadhani kama magazeti yatakuwa yanaweka bayana hasa kwenye kurasa zile zenye kuzungumzia mambo ya teknologia. Lakini pia kuna kipindi niliwahi kuona siku moja channel 10 cha computer pia nao wanaweza kuzungumzia as nafikiri watakuwa na watazamaji wengi.

Kwa njia hii basi watu watafahamu na kujiepusha na hii mitego ya wahuni wa internet.

Scam za aina hii ni nyingi.Muhimu ni ku-ignore na kuelewa kuwa hakuna kitu cha bure!

Inawezekana kuna members mmepata email hii:

Sent: Mon 2/16/09
To: sonaazira@yahoo.com

Hello,

My name is Sona Azira. I am a female. I am nice and loving and very good looking. I am looking for a man for a nice relationship. I saw your profile on the www.jamiiforums.com site and liked it. I will like to open up a relationship with you.
please write me on my email (sonaazira@yahoo.com) so that i will send my photograph to you.
Hoping to hear from you
Miss Sona

--
Please, DO NOT Respond to it. That's a spam. We'll fix this tonight (East African Times).

Thanks

Nilipata hii message kutoka Darchat nikaitilia mashaka nikaamua kumjibu huyu mtu.

divenkhalifa@yahoo.com
interested in you
My name is Diven,i saw your profile today at and became intrested in you,i willalso like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my emailaddress so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am.Here is my emailaddresS (divenkhalifa@yahoo.com) i believe we can move from here.I am waiting for yourmail to my email address above.Miss Diven Remeber the distance or colour doesnot matter but love matters alot in life.
Miss Diven

Nikamjibu kwa kumpa email yangu mpya niliyofungua kwa ajiri hiyo akanijibu kama ifutavyo

Hello my love,
How are you today?
I am more than happy in your reply to my mail.How was your day?,Mine is a little bit cold over here in Dakar senegal
My name is Diven Khalifa from Liberia in West Africa, i am 23yrs old, 5.3ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before )and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in dakar as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.My late father Dr Wilson Khalifa was the personal advicer to the former head of state before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold .it was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country senegal where i am leaving now.
In this camp we are only allowed to go out only on Mondays and Fridays of
the weeks.Its just like one staying in the prison and i hope by God's grace i will come out here soon.i don't have any relatives now whom i can go to, all my relatives ran away in the middle of the war the only person i have now is Rev.Emmanuel George who is the pastor of the (Christ for all Churches) here in the camp he has been very nice to me since i came here but i am not living with him rather i am leaving in the women's hostel because the camp have two hostels one for men the other for women.
The Pastors Tel number is (+221-768-795-037) if you call and tell him that you want to speak with me he will send for me in the hostel. As a refugee here i don't have any right or privilege to any thing be it money or whatever because it is against the law of this country.I want to go back to my studies because i only attended my first year before the tragic incident that lead to my being in this situation now took place.
Please listen to this,when he was alive he deposited some amount of money in one of the leading banks in europe which he used my name as the next of kin, the amount is $3.8M (Three Million Eirght Hundred Thousand Dollars),
i have my late father's Deposit Certificate and death certificate here with me which i will send to you latter,
So i will like you to help me transfer this money to your account and from it you can send some money for me to get my travelling documents and air ticket to come over to meet with you in order to further my studies as instructed by my father before his death, i am contacting you because my father instructed me to meet a foriegn partner.I kept this secret to people in the camp here the only person that knows about it is the Revrend because he is like a father to me.
So in the light of above i will like you to keep it to yourself and don't tell it to anyone for i am afraid of loosing my life and the money if people gets to know about it.
Remember i am giving you all this information due to the trust i deposed on you.I like honest and understanding people,truthful and a man of vision,truth and hardworking.My favourite language is English and i speak English very fluently.Please i will like you to answer me these questions:
1.What percentage of the money will be good for you after the money is transfered into your account?
2. can i trust you as a genuine friend ?
Meanwhile i will like you to call me like i said, i have alot to tell you..
Have a nice day and think about me. Attach here is my pictures for you
Awaiting to hear from you soonest
Yours in love,
Diven

na picha yake kanitumia lakini nimeshindwa kuambatanisha hapa ili kiniamasisha na kunichanganya nimtumie infor zangu. nikajifanya bado nina interest akanitumia message ifuatayo

Hello dearest ,
I am more than happy in your urgent reply to my mail.
How is your day? hope all is fine. Darling my full name is Diven khalifa and i don't have any bank account for now. Honey please i will like you to contact the bank first because i have told them every thing about you that your my foreign partner that you wanted to help me to transfer my late fathers funds into your account and the bank is now waiting for your mail, so my love i will like you to forward this latter bellow to the bank immediately. I love and missing you so much please try to call me today by 1.00pm Senegal time so that i will hear your sweet lovely voice and speak more about the transfer with you ok.

LETTER OF CLAIM.
TO THE DEST OF MR BRIAN WILSTON
TRANSFER OFFICER AND DIRECTOR,
ROYAL BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC.
Direct Line: + 44-703-186-9474 or +44-703-186-9559
Email:info_rbstransfersplc@inMail24.com OR R.B.S@mybestmail.com This is to the entire member of Royal Bank Plc. Scotland, From . I and my partner mis Diven the Daughter of late Dr Wilson Khalifa are apologizing for the delay in claim of our late father's fund in your custody. It was due to some huge circumstances beyond our control and Mis Diven where in the Refuge Camp, Thank God that finally we have been able to resolve the matter and very soon she will be out from the camp,Both of us have agreed to start the process of transferring the money to my designated bank account as a foreign partner and trustee..
I here by ask that Royal Bank Scotland Plc should please take this issue very serious to ensure that our desire is achieved. We are also ready to comply or submit any requirements to reach our goal. Should we provide you with the agreement Statement of an account detail which Dr Wilson Khalifa use to deposit Fund in your Bank to ensure that we are the next of kin. Below is details of the deposit of the money in your bank for your verifications.
DEPOSITOR NAME: DR WILSON KHALIFA
Passport number: A0160114.
Account number: BLB745008901546/QB/91/B.
Amount deposited:3.8 Million Us Dollars
The next king is Diven khalifa
Your professional advice will be needed in this matter. We will be waiting anxiously to hear from you.
Yours sincerely in love forever in life.
Diven

Anasubiri kwa makini ili niwasiliane na wapuuzi wake aliowataja hapo juu. ukiangalia hizo email alizoziweka zinadhibitisha kuwa ni muhuni ndio maana na mwizi mkubwa kwani RBS hawawezi kutumia email za aina hiyo.

Kuweni macho na wezi wa Nigeria wameingia kwa nguvu zote kwenye mitandao ya tanzania

We si mpelekee tu ,unaweza kuamka tajiri,watu wengine mnasuasua sana ,sasa unaogopa nini si mwambie akutumie kwa west union ,maana jina linatosha kabisa akutumie na namba aliopewa kama uthibitisho wa wewe kupokea halafu uone kama utamwona tena.

Back
Top Bottom