Itigi; Fresh revelations emerge in killing of worshiper

Eduin

May 15, 2014
In Summary
Mr Shija rushed out of the church and locked the doors before the rangers started to shoot randomly

Singida. Fresh revelations have emerged over the killing of Izack Petro, 28, a worshiper at the New Day Adventist Church in Kazikazi Village in Itigi Town Council last Saturday.

Singida regional police commander Sweetbert Njewike said Itigi Town Council executive director Pius Shija Luhende, 54 - accompanied by two game rangers - arrived at the church at Kazikazi Village, looking for people who had allegedly vandalised property at a farm located at Tanganyika Packers, which is owned by the town council.
The RPC said that the group, which was armed, entered the church while worshipers were praying and started to identify the suspects.
The RPC said that after the worshipers thwarted the move Mr Luhende rushed out of the church and locked the doors, then the rangers started to shoot randomly. Unfortunately, Mr Petro was hit by a stray bullet at the back of his head and died instantly.
He confirmed that the law enforcers were holding seven people in connection with the incident.
He named them as Mr Luhende, Livestock and Agriculture officer Silvanus Lungwisha, 50, council legal officer Elik Paul, 31, Itigi division officer Eliutha Augostino, 43, wildlife officer Rodey Elias, 46, and wildlife official from Doloto game reserve, Makoye Steveni. Early reports had said it was Mr Shija who shot Petro.
The incident happened as soon as church members had gathered for Saturday prayers.
Narrating the ordeal, the father of the deceased, Mr Petro Kulwa Chambalo, said the director and the game rangers arrived at the church in a Toyota Station Wagon.
Mr Chambalo said they entered the church and started beating up people.
“We were all surprised by their action…but I will not forget seeing my son being hit by the bullet,” said Mr Chambalo in an exclusive interview with The Citizen’s sister newspaper, Mwananchi.

In Summary
Mr Shija rushed out of the church and locked the doors before the rangers started to shoot randomly

Singida. Fresh revelations have emerged over the killing of Izack Petro, 28, a worshiper at the New Day Adventist Church in Kazikazi Village in Itigi Town Council last Saturday.

Singida regional police commander Sweetbert Njewike said Itigi Town Council executive director Pius Shija Luhende, 54 - accompanied by two game rangers - arrived at the church at Kazikazi Village, looking for people who had allegedly vandalised property at a farm located at Tanganyika Packers, which is owned by the town council.
The RPC said that the group, which was armed, entered the church while worshipers were praying and started to identify the suspects.
The RPC said that after the worshipers thwarted the move Mr Luhende rushed out of the church and locked the doors, then the rangers started to shoot randomly. Unfortunately, Mr Petro was hit by a stray bullet at the back of his head and died instantly.
He confirmed that the law enforcers were holding seven people in connection with the incident.
He named them as Mr Luhende, Livestock and Agriculture officer Silvanus Lungwisha, 50, council legal officer Elik Paul, 31, Itigi division officer Eliutha Augostino, 43, wildlife officer Rodey Elias, 46, and wildlife official from Doloto game reserve, Makoye Steveni. Early reports had said it was Mr Shija who shot Petro.
The incident happened as soon as church members had gathered for Saturday prayers.
Narrating the ordeal, the father of the deceased, Mr Petro Kulwa Chambalo, said the director and the game rangers arrived at the church in a Toyota Station Wagon.
Mr Chambalo said they entered the church and started beating up people.
“We were all surprised by their action…but I will not forget seeing my son being hit by the bullet,” said Mr Chambalo in an exclusive interview with The Citizen’s sister newspaper, Mwananchi.
"but I will not forget seeing my son being hit by the bullet"
SO SAD

It is now fully understood that the main perpetrator of this barbaric incident (Itigi's DED) is closely related to Jiwe. That's why the Singida corps are doing everything possible to make sure this arrogant and impulsive officer goes unpunished.

Jiwe must be cursed.
Jiwe is defiling our country.
Jiwe is destroying our social ties we have been enjoying for many years.
Go to Hell Jiwe!!!

0 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom