It is my Birthday

Bubu Msemaovyo

JF-Expert Member
May 9, 2007
Dear JF members I would like to take this special opportunity to inform you as my dearest members that today 17th July is my Birthday.

.....Happy Birthday to (me) x3
Happy Birthday dear Bubu Happy Birthday to (me)

May You Live To Blow Out A Thousand And One Candles.
Happy Birthday On THis Special DAy.

Heri ya kuzaliwa!
Heri ya Kuzaliwa!
Heri ya kuzaliwa mpendwa Bubu!
Heri ya kuzaliwa!

Upate na nyingine nyingi
Na mihela mingimingi,
Na maputo yarangirangi,
Na mnuso kwa wingi!

Happy Birthday to you .... how old are you now ... how old are you dear Bubu Msemahovyo ... how old are you now

Never mind ... this was for preparations of the candles you will have to blow ... i wish you will blow 101 in your entire life ... wish you all the happiness and health there is in the world

heri ya siku yako ya kuzaliwa Bubu... upate miaka mingi na ya ya furaha zaidi. Na Muumba akujalie ili uanze kuongea, lakini pia akuwekee kidhibiti maneno ili yakutoke yanayofaa na yenye heri kwa masikio ya wasikiaji.

Kila la kheri Bubu. Nawaonea wivu kidogo ninyi mnaojua tarehe mloozaliwa! Sisi wengine tulizaliwa uvunguni mwa vitanda vya mama zetu huko vijijini hatuelewi tutaijuaje hii tarehe muhimu.

how old are you now?
how old are you now?
how old are you Bubu?
how old are you now
Are you 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, ....77, 87,97,107, going to heaven?

Happy birthday Dear Bubu Msemaovyo,
Life is God given Gift,please treasure it,love it and make the best out of it. Live everyday to the fullest as if it were your last day. I wish you all the happiness the world can offer,May you find contentment in every aspect of your life, may anyone who gets to know you find hidden treasure and unending friendship.
Keep going, keep moving,Get bold Bubu cause life has a lot to offer.HAPPY BIRTHDAY (By the way where do we get the ka-cake?)

Many many happy returns........ happy happy birthday Bubu!!!
Enjoy your day and stay blessed.

Dear JF members I would like to take this special opportunity to inform you as my dearest members that today 17th July is my Birthday.

Happy B/day buddy. Wish you success in life and may God grant you 150yrs of living in this earth :)

Enjoy your b/day