IT/Computer Science Tutor Vacancy (Urgent)

SafariMbesa

Nov 16, 2012
Hello Wanajamii,

I have been consulted by an Engineering College here in DSM to hire a tutor in Computer Science subjects especially programming (C, Java, .NET) and Database Management (with hands-on experience in DB programming).

Minimum Qualifications.

1. Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, IT, Computer Engineering, or Software Engineering
2. Excellent Mathematical skills
3. Fluency in English.

If you are interested, PM/send me your CV using kazi3828@gmail.com and we'll arrange an interview (Oral and Practical) via Skype. If selected you will be needed to report on Monday (10th Dec 2012), so that makes 9th Dec 2012 the deadline. The salary is competitive, negotiable and depends on one's qualifications and experience but within the College's pay-scale.

Mkuu baada ya ku'pm nitatakiwa nitume kiasi chochote kwa njia ya Mpesa?
maana matangazo ya kihivi huwa yanenda sambamba na transactions za Mpesa.

Mkuu baada ya ku'pm nitatakiwa nitume kiasi chochote kwa njia ya Mpesa?
maana matangazo ya kihivi huwa yanenda sambamba na transactions za Mpesa.

Ndibalema, I hope you are kidding but if you are not, the answer is: No you don't have to send any money.

Ndibalema, I hope you are kidding but if you are not, the answer is: No you don't have to send any money.
Nakushukuru mkuu kwani matangazo kama haya mengi mwishowe huishia kama nilivyosema ila kama la kwako ni tofauti, nashukuru sana na endelea na moyo huo huo mkuu.

chezea wabongo,mwanzo hapa tutaanza vzr ila tunakoelekea utackia tuma pesa kadhaa nkufanyie mpango

weka namba yako ya m pesa ama tigo pesa manake hamchelewi

chezea wabongo,mwanzo hapa tutaanza vzr ila tunakoelekea utackia tuma pesa kadhaa nkufanyie mpango

Ivuga, Willedm, I do understand your skepticism. Utapeli umekuwa mwingi mjini hapa na kazi ni ngumu kupata so when something looks fishy it almost always is and one needs to be cautious. That being said, JF is an open forum and common sense dictates that kama applicants wangeombwa hela it's obvious kwamba wangekuwa wameshaandika hapa na mngejua kuwa ni scam. I repeat: YOU DO NOT HAVE TO SEND MONEY FOR THIS POST. Vijana wengi wametuma CV zao, we've interviewed few of them jana na interviews zitaendelea till kesho. So, kama una qualifications, feel free to send your CV and if you meet the minimum qualifications you'll be invited for an interview. I hope this issue is cleared and we'll be seeing more relevant posts on this thread.