Israel confirms plan to deport African migrants to Uganda

Status
Not open for further replies.
ARE YOU SERIOUS?? OR YOU DONT KNOW??

CAN YOU HELP ME TO EXPLAIN THIS:-

BIBLE SAYS!

Matthew 10:34 Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

1 Corinthians 15:24 [Jesus] will turn the Kingdom over to God the Father, having destroyed every ruler and authority and power.

15:25 For Christ must reign until he humbles all his enemies beneath his feet.

AND THE BEST OF ALL!

Jesus says:

Luke 19:27 But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPLAIN THOSE VERSES! IF YOU DARE!!

AND TO FINISH OFF, LOOK AT THIS NASTY ONE!!

Psalm 137:8 O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.
137:9 Blessed is the one who grabs your babies and smashes them against a rock.

And can you tell us that Jesus was a war lord and pirate like prophet Muhammad?

Don't just quote without telling how christian's followers invoke those verses. Where have those verses you are trying to bring literally here have so been understood? Do you need schooling?

please! do give me SCHOOLING!! if you claim to be a bible follower, YOU HAVE TO OBEY EVERYTHING ON IT!! CHERRY PICKING IS COWARDENESS IN FAITH!

What did I say?? YOU WILL NEVER DARE EXPLAIN ANYTHING!!

You have no knowledge of your faith at all!! And I am sure those bible comments gave you the shock of your life!!

NOW YOU KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR WICKED FAITH!!

AND NEXT TIME TRY TO STUDY SOMETHING ABOUT THAT MAN MADE FAITH BEFORE YOU CHOOSE TO FOLLOW LIKE A FLAG
!

please! do give me SCHOOLING!! if you claim to be a bible follower, YOU HAVE TO OBEY EVERYTHING ON IT!! CHERRY PICKING IS COWARDENESS IN FAITH!

In christianity, the sword is the word of God period. But you Mohammadan must be one of those who look like strict Muslim literalists acting literally and in a distinctively Mohammad manner. I challenge you to tell us with vivid records, if Jesus used a sword to further his his message and acceptance. And how many lives did he save and destroyed? Then, compared it with your vile guy.

I CANT SEE ANY NASTY WAR LORD THAN THIS ONE!!

Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

Kill False Prophets
If a man still prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall say to him, "You shall not live, because you have spoken a lie in the name of the Lord." When he prophesies, his parents, father and mother, shall thrust him through. (Zechariah 13:3 NAB)

Kill the Entire Town if One Person Worships Another God
Suppose you hear in one of the towns the LORD your God is giving you that some worthless rabble among you have led their fellow citizens astray by encouraging them to worship foreign gods. In such cases, you must examine the facts carefully. If you find it is true and can prove that such a detestable act has occurred among you, you must attack that town and completely destroy all its inhabitants, as well as all the livestock. Then you must pile all the plunder in the middle of the street and burn it. Put the entire town to the torch as a burnt offering to the LORD your God. That town must remain a ruin forever; it may never be rebuilt. Keep none of the plunder that has been set apart for destruction. Then the LORD will turn from his fierce anger and be merciful to you. He will have compassion on you and make you a great nation, just as he solemnly promised your ancestors. "The LORD your God will be merciful only if you obey him and keep all the commands I am giving you today, doing what is pleasing to him." (Deuteronomy 13:13-19 NLT)

Kill Women Who Are Not Virgins On Their Wedding Night
But if this charge is true (that she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father's house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

Kill Followers of Other Religions.
1)If your own full brother, or your son or daughter, or your beloved wife, or you intimate friend, entices you secretly to serve other gods, whom you and your fathers have not known, gods of any other nations, near at hand or far away, from one end of the earth to the other: do not yield to him or listen to him, nor look with pity upon him, to spare or shield him, but kill him. Your hand shall be the first raised to slay him; the rest of the people shall join in with you. You shall stone him to death, because he sought to lead you astray from the Lord, your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, that place of slavery. And all Israel, hearing of this, shall fear and never do such evil as this in your midst. (Deuteronomy 13:7-12 NAB)

2) Suppose a man or woman among you, in one of your towns that the LORD your God is giving you, has done evil in the sight of the LORD your God and has violated the covenant by serving other gods or by worshiping the sun, the moon, or any of the forces of heaven, which I have strictly forbidden. When you hear about it, investigate the matter thoroughly. If it is true that this detestable thing has been done in Israel, then that man or woman must be taken to the gates of the town and stoned to death. (Deuteronomy 17:2-5 NLT)

AND THIS IS FOR YOU THE FOLLOWER OF BIBLE
You Have to Kill
Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood. (Jeremiah 48:10 NAB

Tehe tehe tehe. True its manmade faith. It is shocking to see the actual Bible(at least) the so called Old Testament has been tarnished and then modified to get the so called New Testament which is s total Joke! Most serious derictives and teachings have been purified and others totally nullified for their interest.

In christianity, the sword is the word of God period. But you Mohammadan must be one of those who look like strict Muslim literalists acting literally and in a distinctively Mohammad manner. I challenge you to tell us with vivid records, if Jesus used a sword to further his his message and acceptance. And how many lives did he save and destroyed? Then, compared it with your vile guy.

You Have to Kill
Cursed be he who does the Lords work remissly, cursed he who holds back his sword from blood. (Jeremiah 48:10 NAB

AND I GUESS THE BLOOD IS ORANGE JUICE!!

Tehe tehe tehe. True its manmade faith. It is shocking to see the actual Bible(at least) the so called Old Testament has been tarnished and then modified to get the so called New Testament which is s total Joke! Most serious derictives and teachings have been purified and others totally nullified for their interest.

You just hit the jackpot there!
The will hate you for that. Akhi!

'Yeye ndiye Mwingi wa Rehma, tunamuamini Yeye, na juu yake tunategemea. Mtakuja jua ni nani aliye katika upotofu ulio dhahiri.

Qur'an; 67:29.

Who is this saying "YEYE"? Hivi huwa mmenyiwa elimu au ni kupenda kuonekana hamna elimu, ipi hapo ni sahihi? Huyo ndie anaye weka hayo madai, na si ALLAH.

ALLAH NEVER SAY HE IS GOD, in fact, Allah said THERE IS NO GOD. ALLAH IS ANTI-GOD.

JESUS SAYS:

In Luke 19:28 Jesus said, "...who would not have me reign over them, bring them hither and kill them before me".
Jesus sure seemed to be an intolerant advocate of serial killing. He also supported the Old Testament which is filled with commands to kill. Luke 19 was one of many Biblical statement that powered the killings of the Inquisitors, Crusaders and Conquistadors.

Umesha maliza KUONGOPA? HIVI KUONGOPA NI UISLAMU?

Hiyo ni

[h=3]The Parable of the Ten Minas[/h]11 While they were listening to this, he went on to tell them a parable, because he was near Jerusalem and the people thought that the kingdom of God was going to appear at once. 12 He said: “A man of noble birth went to a distant country to have himself appointed king and then to return. 13 So he called ten of his servants and gave them ten minas.[a] ‘Put this money to work,’ he said, ‘until I come back.’, ....................

KWANINI NYIE WAISLAM NI WAONGO NAMNA HII? Hivi ndio mnafunzwa na Mtume Muhammadi kusema UONGO?

The Quran Dehumanizes Non-Muslims
and Says that They are Vile Animals
The Ayatollah Khomeini, who dedicated his entire life to studying Islam, said that non-Muslims rank somewhere between "feces" and the "sweat of a camel that has consumed impure food." Small wonder. The Quran dehumanizes non-Muslims, describing them as "animals" and beasts:
Those who disbelieve from among the People of the Book and among the Polytheists, will be in Hell-Fire, to dwell therein (for aye). They are the worst of creatures. (98:6)
Surely the vilest of animals in Allah's sight are those who disbelieve, then they would not believe. (8:55)
Verse 7:176 compares unbelievers to "panting dogs" with regard to their idiocy and worthlessness. Verse 7:179 says they are like "cattle" only worse.
Verse 5:60 even says that Allah transformed Jews of the past into apes and pigs. This is echoed by verses 7:166 and 2:65.
A hadith (Bukhari 54:524) says that Muhammad believed rats to be "mutated Jews" (also confirmed by Sahih Muslim 7135 and 7136).
Verses 46:29-35 even say that unbelieving men are worse than the demons who believe in Muhammad.
According to Islamic law, non-Muslims may be owned as property by Muslims, but - in keeping with Islam's supremacist message - a fellow Muslim should never be (unless they convert to Islam after enslavement). Even Christians and Jews are not considered fully human in that the penalty for killing one of them is limited to one-third of the compensation due for unintentionally killing a Muslim.

You Have to Kill

The Quran Says that Allah does NOT Love Unbelievers

Christianity teaches that God loves all people, but hates sin. The Quran never says this. Instead it explicitly declares that Allah does not love those who do not believe in him:

He does not love the unbelievers
(
30:45)

Allah only loves those who obey Muhammad (at least according to Muhammad, who provided the "narration"):
Say: "Obey Allah and His Messenger": But if they turn back, Allah loveth not those who reject Faith. (3:32)
Instead of a god that loves the sinner, even while hating the sin, the wrath of Allah is placed squarely on the individual:
Surely Allah does not love any one who is unfaithful, ungrateful. (22:38)
Verses 11:118-199 say that Allah does not bestow mercy on everyone. For this reason, he chooses not to guide some people:
And Allah's is the direction of the way, and some (roads) go not straight. And had He willed He would have led you all aright. (16:9)
For those whom Allah does not love, there will be the most terrible of eternal torments, including eternal roasting:
Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for Allah is Exalted in Power, Wise. (4:56)

"Allah is the enemy of the unbelievers" (2:98) and, as we shall see, he hates them so much that he even leads them into sinning and actively prevents them from believing in him, thus ensuring their fate.

You Have to Kill

That's why I told you that your faith is lacking conscience.
If this passage (Mat 10:34-35) and others you have picked is really calling for any literal violence, it would seem to be intra-familial jihad. But of course, Christians throughout history have read it to mean nothing of the sort. Instead, it is-obviously-a statement that to convert to christianity can mean putting oneself at odds with one's own non-christian family. To invoke it as the equivalent of the Quran's jihad passages, which number more than a hundred is absurd.

To interpret this text literally as a call to familial violence rather than as allegory is not only to misunderstand Jesus, but also the poetical nature of the Bible. Jesus did not take part in battles, as Muhammad did, and historically, even when Christians have committed violence in the name of God and the church, they have never taken these passages as marching order and no evidence exist to disprove this.

Who is this saying "YEYE"? Hivi huwa mmenyiwa elimu au ni kupenda kuonekana hamna elimu, ipi hapo ni sahihi? Huyo ndie anaye weka hayo madai, na si ALLAH.

ALLAH NEVER SAY HE IS GOD, in fact, Allah said THERE IS NO GOD. ALLAH IS ANTI-GOD.

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,

الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِِ

The Beneficent, the Merciful.

مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ

Master of the Day of Judgment,

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ

Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.

اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ

Show us the straight path,

صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ

The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger Nor of those who go astray.

AMIN!

The Quran Says that Non-Muslims Should Not be Taken as Friends

Given that Allah hates non-Muslims to the extent that he would prevent them from knowing the truth, cause them to err and then condemn them to eternal torture for their unbelief and misdeeds, it would make little sense if he intended Muslims to treat unbelievers by the same standards that they treat each other here on earth.

The Quran says that no true Muslim would ever love anyone who resists Islam, even if it is a family member:
Thou wilt not find any people who believe in Allah and the Last Day, loving those who resist Allah and His Messenger, even though they were their fathers or their sons, or their brothers, or their kindred. (58:22)

There are at least nine places in the Quran where believers are warned not to befriend non-Muslims:
O ye who believe! Take not for friends unbelievers rather than believers: Do ye wish to offer Allah an open proof against yourselves? (4:144)

In fact, anyone who does take a non-Muslim as a friend could be accused of being an unbeliever as well:
O ye who believe! Take not the Jews and the Christians for friends. They are friends one to another. He among you who taketh them for friends is (one) of them. Lo! Allah guideth not wrongdoing folk. (5:51)
Note that Christians, according to the Quran, are included in the ranks of "unbelievers":
They indeed have disbelieved who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary (5:17)

Muhammad said that unbelievers have it out for Muslims. They may appear harmless or friendly, but, in reality, they harbor corruption and evil intentions:
O ye who believe! Take not into your intimacy those outside your ranks: They will not fail to corrupt you. They only desire your ruin: Rank hatred has already appeared from their mouths: What their hearts conceal is far worse (3:118)
For the Unbelievers are unto you open enemies (4:101)
As for them, they are but plotting a scheme (86:15)

Those outside of Islam are really helpers of evil against Allah:
The Misbeliever is a helper (of Evil), against his own Lord! (25:55)

The Quran says that "hostility and hate" will exist between Muslims and infidels "for ever" until the latter "believe in Allah alone." (60:4)

Instead of befriending non-Muslims, the Quran encourages hostility. Muslims are ordered to fight unbelievers:
O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty.(9:123)

The Quran tells Muslims that they will spend eternity laughing at unbelievers (83:34) and mocking their suffering as they are tortured in Hell:
And the dwellers of the garden will call out to the inmates of the fire: Surely we have found what our Lord promised us to be true; have you too found what your Lord promised to be true? They will say: Yes. Then a crier will cry out among them that the curse of Allah is on the unjust. (7:44) – Muhammad got an early start on this by personally mocking his dead enemies following the Battle of Badr (Ibn Ishaq 454)

One does not befriend those over whose suffering they will later rejoice, nor does it make any sense that Muslims would befriend those whom the Quran labels "enemies of Allah" by virtue of their unbelief.

بِسْمِ اللَّهِ الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِ

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

الْحَمْدُ لِلَّهِ رَبِّ الْعَالَمِينَ

Praise be to Allah, Lord of the Worlds,

الرَّحْمَٰنِ الرَّحِيمِِ

The Beneficent, the Merciful.

مَالِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّينِ

Master of the Day of Judgment,

إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَإِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِينُ

Thee (alone) we worship; Thee (alone) we ask for help.

اهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيمَ

Show us the straight path,

صِرَاطَ الَّذِينَ أَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا الضَّالِّينَ

The path of those whom Thou hast favoured; Not the (path) of those who earn Thine anger Nor of those who go astray.

AMIN!

Yaack, garbage.

IKO WAPI AYA AMBAYO ALLAH WENU ANASEMA YEYE NI MUNGU. Sina muda na blah blah

Biblia ni kama novel za shigongo tu. full sarakasi. Ukristo ni kinyaa hata kwa kufikiria tu,eti kamungu kalizaliwa ,kakakua badae kakauliwa ili kabebe dhambi zao. Bila kusahau hako ka mungu pia kalikua kanajamba maji kalikua kanaita mma,dahhhhh full upumb.avu

What did I say?? YOU WILL NEVER DARE EXPLAIN ANYTHING!!

You have no knowledge of your faith at all!! And I am sure those bible comments gave you the shock of your life!!

NOW YOU KNOW THE TRUTH ABOUT YOUR WICKED FAITH!!

AND NEXT TIME TRY TO STUDY SOMETHING ABOUT THAT MAN MADE FAITH BEFORE YOU CHOOSE TO FOLLOW LIKE A FLAG
!

And you will always hide away from this and stick your forehead into the sand. Did Jesus act as a war load and pirate like Muhammad? Can't you answer me here if indeed Jesus used a sword you purport to say that he proclaimed the use thereof?

You just hit the jackpot there!
The will hate you for that. Akhi!

Yaap you got the Jackpot. Here is where you will spend eternity with your Allah and his Slave Muhammad.

Also narrated by Ibn Jarir, narrated by Abu Kurayb, narrated by Ibn Yaman, narrated by Malik Ibn Maghul, narrated by Ibn Ishaq who said, "Whenever Abu Maysarah would lie down on his bed he would say, 'I WISH MY MOTHER HAD NEVER BORE ME.' AND THEN HE WOULD BEGIN TO WEEP. When asked why he was weeping he would respond, ‘We were told that WE MUSLIMS WOULD ENTER HELL, BUT WE WEREN'T TOLD THAT WE WOULD EXIT FROM IT.'"

You are HELL BOUND Muhammadan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom