Israel confirms plan to deport African migrants to Uganda

Status
Not open for further replies.
YOU QUOTED THIS!
quote_icon.png
By MaxShimba Sura 45:17 we [Allah] gave the book [ the Torah to the Israelite and bestowed on them wisdom and prophet-hood. we [Allah] provided them with wholesome things and exalted them above all nations;;;;

Allah says, [he preferred Jews more than all nations]
AND

quote_icon.png
By MaxShimba
WHY DO YOU LOVE TO SHAME YOURSELF and Allah?

Sura 45:17 we [Allah] gave the book [ the Torah to the Israelite and bestowed on them wisdom and prophet-hood. we [Allah] provided them with wholesome things and exalted them above all nations;;;;

Sura 5:20 bear in mind the word of Moses to his people [ the children of Israel . he said,'' remember, my people, the favor which Allah has bestowed upon you. he[Allah] has raised up prophets among you, made you kings and given you the Torah and the land of Israel which he has given to no other nation. enter, my people,the holy land of Israel which god has assigned for you. don't turn back;;

Sura 2:122 ''o'' children of Israel call to mind the special favor which i bestowed upon you, and that i prefer you to all other nations; the Quran was written even before the earth or universe was created. so i doubt the Jews had a chance to break a treaty as some fools claim. they are several other Suras like these. so why does Allah love the Jews more than Muslims they are no contradictions in the Quran. so please! don't try to tell me they are.

Do you see how Allah loves JEWS more than you MUSLIMS? Shame on you muhammadan

Sura 5:20 bear in mind the word of Moses to his people [ the children of Israel . he said,'' remember, my people, the favor which Allah has bestowed upon you. he[Allah] has raised up prophets among you, made you kings and given you the Torah and the land of Israel which he has given to no other nation. enter, my people,the holy land of Israel which god has assigned for you. don't turn back;;

You have to respect Allah's will. He GAVE ISRAEL TO WHO? Moses and his people and not Palestinians

MAX!! YOU MAKE THINGS WORST TO YOURSELF!!

SO YOU ARE USING A QUOTE YOU DONT BELIEVE ON IT!!?

AND YOU INSIST ON IT??? If I was? (use: if I were you) you I will (would...)keep quite now, everyone can see what kind of CLOWN YOU ARE!

I MUST ADMIT! when it comes to contradict(ing?) yourselves!! You are not alone ! A LOT OF YOUR KIND DOES THE SAME ALL THE TIME!!

Were you making direct 'chizaramo' translation to Queen's language?

Wape fact bwana Mbokaleo, ni majuha ila ukweli wa madhila ya Wayahud kwa jamii za Kiislam na Kikristo wanazijua ila ushabiki wa kipuuz tu!

Wape fact bwana Mbokaleo, ni majuha ila ukweli wa madhila ya Wayahud kwa jamii za Kiislam na Kikristo wanazijua ila ushabiki wa kipuuz tu!

Ndugu chaza, Wengi wao wanapata rizki kwa kuabudu masanamu! sasa ukiwapa vidonge vichungu wanakimbilia kugeuza uzi na kutukana!!

MAX!! YOU MAKE THINGS WORST TO YOURSELF!!

SO YOU ARE USING A QUOTE YOU DONT BELIEVE ON IT!!?

AND YOU INSIST ON IT??? If I was you I will keep quite now, everyone can see what kind of CLOWN YOU ARE!

I MUST ADMIT! when it comes to contradict yourselves!! You are not alone ! A LOT OF YOUR KIND DOES THE SAME ALL THE TIME!!

You didn't know that?!!!!

You came with all these bunch of malarkey about Jews, do you have any memory or are you a part of bird brain cult? I gave you impeccable exhibit from your diabolical fiendish book, dude.

Now you know Allah is the source of all CONTRADICTIONS.

Free Education to Muhammadans.
http://www.answering-islam.org/Quran/Contra/

you are running away from the topic!! typical idol worshippers with very little knowledge of their faith
Are you ready to be lectured the truth before crying victim? I am afraid that you lack freedom of conscience and that makes you vulnerable to learn the truth. The knowledge of faith which was indoctrinated on you once you were a kid with little brain lives longer in you. In fact, apparently what you today call Islamic world was largely christian by the 7thC and can you tell me how it turned into Islamic world? Persecution and sword.... But because you are taught to lie in the interest of your faith (taqqiya) I'm unable to keep on wrangling with you deniers of the records.

Lugha ni mfumo wa sauti NASIBU ambazo watu wamekubaliana. Kwa mfano hakuna uhusiano kati ya neno PAKA kuonyesha ni mnyama au kitendo cha kuweka rangi sehemu fulani. Ndivyo hivyo ndugu yangu hakuna ushahidi kuwa neno Mungu kwa kiswahili ndiyo God kwa kiingereza. Nakuomba uthibitishe bwana Maxshimba kama Mungu kwa Kiswahili ni God kwa Kiingereza. Kwa hiyo kusema Allah siyo God huwezi kuthibitisha, kwa kuwa kwa kiarabu neno Allah ni Allah tu, pengine God hana sifa kama za Allah, God anaweza kuwa god kwa iman zingine lakini Allah atabaki kuwa Allah tu. Thibitisha bwana Maxshimba kama neno Yesu ndo Jesus!

Let me teach elimu ya dini yako ya Mpinga Mungu.

The four individual words in the phrase
lâ ilâha illâ allâh, have the following meanings:
= no, not, none, neither
ilâha = a god, deity, object of worship
illâ = but, except (illâ is a contraction of in-lâ, literally if not)
allâh = allâh

Koran/ALLAH/Muhammad na Waislam wanasema kuwa: Hakuna Mungu ila Allah, Muhammad ni mtume wa Allah anaye Pinga Mungu.

Moja: Koran na Waislam wanakiri na kudai kuwa hakuna Mungu.

Pili: Koran inatufahamisha kuwa Muhammad ni mtume wa allah na si Mungu.

Sasa Tusome Biblia na tuone inasemaje kuhusu mtu anaye sema hakuna Mungu:

Biblia inasema: Zaburi 14: 1; -------- asema moyoni mwake hakuna Mungu wameharibu matendo yao na kuyafanya chukizo hakuna atendaye mema.

Jibu mmesha pata kuhusu mtu yeyote yule (na/au kiumbe chechote kile) anayesema hakuna Mungu.

Are you ready to be lectured the truth before crying victim? I am afraid that you lack freedom of conscience and that makes you vulnerable to learn the truth. The knowledge of faith which was indoctrinated on you once you were a kid with little brain lives longer in you. In fact, apparently what you today call Islamic world was largely christian by the 7thC and can you tell me how it turned into Islamic world? Persecution and sword.... But because you are taught to lie in the interest of your faith (taqqiya) I'm unable to keep on wrangling with you deniers of the records.

a typical fabricator! The largest MUSLIM POPULATION TODAY ARE INDONESIANS! Tell me , when was the last time you heard that Indonesians was involved in any Religious war!!?? Its those CRUSADERS WHO SLAUGHTERED MILLIONS AND FORCE THEM TO ACCEPT CHRISTIANITY!!
mqdefault.jpg

watch here your merciful Christ!! THE SECOND CRUSADE - JIHAD AGAINST THE CRUSADER STATES - YouTube

MAKE YOUR COMMENTS HERE!! CRUSADER! !THE SECOND CRUSADE - JIHAD AGAINST THE CRUSADER STATES - YouTube

THIS IS YOUR MERCIFUL BIBLE!!

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life (Bible 3:16)."

IF YOUR DAD LOVES YOU LIKE HIM! YOU WILL BE HISTORY NOW!!

Laws of Rape (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)
If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father. Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

What kind of lunatic would make a rape victim marry her attacker? Answer: God.

5) Death to the Rape Victim (Deuteronomy 22:23-24 NAB)

If within the city a man comes upon a maiden who is betrothed, and has relations with her, you shall bring them both out of the gate of the city and there stone them to death: the girl because she did not cry out for help though she was in the city, and the man because he violated his neighbors wife.

It is clear that God doesn't give a damn about the rape victim. He is only concerned about the violation of another mans "property".

6) David's Punishment - Polygamy, Rape, Baby Killing, and God's "Forgiveness" (2 Samuel 12:11-14 NAB)

Thus says the Lord: 'I will bring evil upon you out of your own house. I will take your wives [plural] while you live to see it, and will give them to your neighbor. He shall lie with your wives in broad daylight. You have done this deed in secret, but I will bring it about in the presence of all Israel, and with the sun looking down.'
Then David said to Nathan, "I have sinned against the Lord." Nathan answered David: "The Lord on his part has forgiven your sin: you shall not die. But since you have utterly spurned the Lord by this deed, the child born to you must surely die." [The child dies seven days later.]

This has got to be one of the sickest quotes of the Bible. God himself brings the completely innocent rape victims to the rapist. What kind of pathetic loser would do something so evil? And then he kills a child! This is sick, really sick!

7) Rape of Female Captives (Deuteronomy 21:10-14 NAB)

"When you go out to war against your enemies and the LORD, your God, delivers them into your hand, so that you take captives, if you see a comely woman among the captives and become so enamored of her that you wish to have her as wife, you may take her home to your house. But before she may live there, she must shave her head and pare her nails and lay aside her captive's garb. After she has mourned her father and mother for a full month, you may have relations with her, and you shall be her husband and she shall be your wife. However, if later on you lose your liking for her, you shall give her her freedom, if she wishes it; but you shall not sell her or enslave her, since she was married to you under compulsion."

Once again God approves of forcible rape.

8) Rape and the Spoils of War (Judges 5:30 NAB)

They must be dividing the spoils they took: there must be a damsel or two for each man, Spoils of dyed cloth as Sisera's spoil, an ornate shawl or two for me in the spoil. (Judges 5:30 NAB)

9) Sex Slaves (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

When a man sells his daughter as a slave, she will not be freed at the end of six years as the men are. If she does not please the man who bought her, he may allow her to be bought back again. But he is not allowed to sell her to foreigners, since he is the one who broke the contract with her. And if the slave girl's owner arranges for her to marry his son, he may no longer treat her as a slave girl, but he must treat her as his daughter. If he himself marries her and then takes another wife, he may not reduce her food or clothing or fail to sleep with her as his wife. If he fails in any of these three ways, she may leave as a free woman without making any payment. (Exodus 21:7-11 NLT)

10) God Assists Rape and Plunder (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

Lo, a day shall come for the Lord when the spoils shall be divided in your midst. And I will gather all the nations against Jerusalem for battle: the city shall be taken, houses plundered, women ravished; half of the city shall go into exile, but the rest of the people shall not be removed from the city. (Zechariah 14:1-2 NAB)

TALKING ABOUT PERCECUTION AND SWORD!!

LETS ASK JESUS HIMSELF! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING ABOUT PEOPLE WHO DISSOBEY YOU??

JESUS SAYS:

In Luke 19:28 Jesus said, "...who would not have me reign over them, bring them hither and kill them before me".
Jesus sure seemed to be an intolerant advocate of serial killing. He also supported the Old Testament which is filled with commands to kill. Luke 19 was one of many Biblical statement that powered the killings of the Inquisitors, Crusaders and Conquistadors.

and JESUS ALSO SAYS!!

Matt. 10:34 "Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth, but a sword."

ALSO.Death to Followers of Other Religions
Whoever sacrifices to any god, except the Lord alone, shall be doomed. (Exodus 22:19 NAB)

Kill Nonbelievers
They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)
I KNOW THAT, MOST OF YOU DONT KNOW YOUR OWN BOOK!!

a typical fabricator! The largest MUSLIM POPULATION TODAY ARE INDONESIANS! Tell me , when was the last time you heard that Indonesians was involved in any Religious war!!?? Its those CRUSADERS WHO SLAUGHTERED MILLIONS AND FORCE THEM TO ACCEPT CHRISTIANITY!!
mqdefault.jpg

watch here your merciful Christ!! THE SECOND CRUSADE - JIHAD AGAINST THE CRUSADER STATES - YouTube

Indeed you are inherently pervert of history. Of course, crusade wars did bad things on the history of Christianity. But the absurd part of your narratives is that you cry foul and victim of crusades while denying in your own history that crusades were just responses (and probably unsuccessful to reclaim the lands conquered by the sword wielding Mohammadans) to your unholy jihad! Remember no part of Bible were invoked to do it. The modern Turkey was wholly christian before 15th Century, but today is 99% Mohammadans. The fact you guys in this faith are always complacent of little things, you will never accept your bad past, perhaps also the present and future.
You always like to be seen as victims of crusades while you were the main architect of it. Your moves necessitated crusades to save christian and human civilization.

Let me teach you a bit of history which isn't mentioned in your books, either willfully or by denial:
Not only did Muslims attack, occupy and oppress parts that used to be Christian world and regularly slaughter and lynch and harrass them over the centuries; they did the same to the entire Middle East and southern Mediterranean and Spain, beginning in the 7th century -- and for over a thousand years tried to conquer Europe, relentlessly attacking the entire coastline of the northern Mediterranean (i.e., southern Europe) from Asia Minor in the east all the way to France in the west (and a couple of times raiding the coast of England and once Iceland). Part of this civilizational jihad, attempting to conquer "Rome" (i.e., the West) not included these relentless razzias (basically the medieval form of terror attacks), and not only the successful conquest of major parts of Spain (lasting about 800 years), but also the successful conquest of Byzantium in the east and its great city, Constantinople, the "Jewel of the East" -- in the process for centuries ravaging and terrorizing villages and cities as they slowly closed in on the heart of that great Empire of Eastern Christianity.
In addition to this, they kept up a naval jihad of piracy throughout the Mediterranean, basically from the 7th century clear through to the 19th century, when finally Americans had gotten a coalition of European countries to help put a stop to that. Remember even at the time of your prophet in Medina he did piracy by raiding caravans of Mecca traders. All these points to a dirty history but because the mainstream narratives despise them you think that people don't know them.

Indeed you are inherently pervert of history. Of course, crusade wars did bad things on the history of Christianity. But the absurd part of your narratives is that you cry foul and victim of crusades while denying in your own history that crusades were just responses (and probably unsuccessful to reclaim the lands conquered by the sword wielding Mohammadans) to your unholy jihad! Remember no part of Bible were invoked to do it. The modern Turkey was wholly christian before 15th Century, but today is 99% Mohammadans. The fact you guys in this faith are always complacent of little things, you will never accept your bad past, perhaps also the present and future.
You always like to be seen as victims of crusades while you were the main architect of it. Your moves necessitated crusades to save christian and human civilization.

YOU CALL CRUSADE A LITTLE THING!!? SLAUGHTERING OF THOUSAND OF CHILDREANS IS A LITTLE THING??
MORE OVER, YOUR OWN VERY BOOK COMMANDED IT!!

And your coming here to try to show how bad muslims are! AND HOW SWEET AND LOVE GALATIANS ARE!!

I NEVER ONCE DENIED THE HISTORY!! IF YOU GOT THE PROOF OF THAT SHOW ME!!
All people of your fake faith always use the same technics to show the world that HOW BAD MUSLIM ARE!

AND YOU FAIL TO REALISE AND ACCEPT THAT IT IS CHRISTIANS WHO STARTED THE WHOLE GAME!!

SHAME ON YOU!

One thing I know is this: ALLAH NEVER SAID HE IS GOD, simultaneously, Allah "denied" the existence of God in the Gibreelic Book.

'Yeye ndiye Mwingi wa Rehma, tunamuamini Yeye, na juu yake tunategemea. Mtakuja jua ni nani aliye katika upotofu ulio dhahiri.

Qur'an; 67:29.

YOU CALL CRUSADE A LITTLE THING!!? SLAUGHTERING OF THOUSAND OF CHILDREANS IS A LITTLE THING??
MORE OVER, YOUR OWN VERY BOOK COMMANDED IT!!

And your coming here to try to show how bad muslims are! AND HOW SWEET AND LOVE GALATIANS ARE!!

I NEVER ONCE DENIED THE HISTORY!! IF YOU GOT THE PROOF OF THAT SHOW ME!!
All people of your fake faith always use the same technics to show the world that HOW BAD MUSLIM ARE!

AND YOU FAIL TO REALISE AND ACCEPT THAT IT IS CHRISTIANS WHO STARTED THE WHOLE GAME!!

SHAME ON YOU!

Oh my brain, that crusades just started before unholy jihad? I know in an Islamic context what you are doing here can easily be taken on the form of taqiyya and tawriya-Islamic doctrines that instruct Muslims to deceive when it is perceived to be in Islam's interest-and may well explain how.
My fellow Mtz, crusades were waged very late after many unholy jihads. In history, crusade came about in 1090s. But the so called jihad started with your man Mo'd since 620s AD.

When Muhammad was just a "prophet" preaching to the Arabs, he spent a decade with nothing but a handful of followers. But when he styled himself as a warlord, attacking and plundering those who did not accept him as prophet, and thereby acquiring many victories and even more war booty for his growing number of followers, Arabians acquiesced to him and his message. Thus, from the start, the veracity of the prophet was tied to his military and temporal successes. The Islamic conquests, whereby Islam's invading armies conquered much of the Old World-from India in the east to Spain in the west-were especial proof that the Islamic way, the Sharia, was the right way. The West's conquest and subsequent colonization shook this paradigm to its core, causing the majority of nominal Muslims to turn to the West and essentially westernize.
Crusades only marginally responded to islam's war aggression on non-muslims. But it wasn't a better thing to be proud of, though!

Oh my brain, that crusades just started before unholy jihad? I know in an Islamic context what you are doing here can easily be taken on the form of taqiyya and tawriya—Islamic doctrines that instruct Muslims to deceive when it is perceived to be in Islam’s interest—and may well explain how.
My fellow Mtz, crusades were waged very late after many unholy jihads. In history, crusade came about in 1090s. But the so called jihad started with your man Mo'd since 620s AD.

When Muhammad was just a “prophet” preaching to the Arabs, he spent a decade with nothing but a handful of followers. But when he styled himself as a warlord, attacking and plundering those who did not accept him as prophet, and thereby acquiring many victories and even more war booty for his growing number of followers, Arabians acquiesced to him and his message. Thus, from the start, the veracity of the prophet was tied to his military and temporal successes. The Islamic conquests, whereby Islam’s invading armies conquered much of the Old World—from India in the east to Spain in the west—were especial proof that the Islamic way, the Sharia, was the right way. The West’s conquest and subsequent colonization shook this paradigm to its core, causing the majority of nominal Muslims to turn to the West and essentially westernize.
Crusades only marginally responded to islam's war aggression on non-muslims. But it wasn't a better thing to be proud of, though!

I think you used to play" mary go round" a lot in your childhood!

If JESUS CONFIRM THE USE OF SWORD FOR NON BELIEVER IN THE BIBLE!

WHO WAS THERE FIRST!

JESUS OR MOHAMMAD??

Isnt sad that you keep on going round without admitting the truth??

I really do feel sorry for you!

Because for deniers of truth comes with very heavy price in the day of resurrection!

May God give you guidance!

I think you used to play" mary go round" a lot in your childhood!

If JESUS CONFIRM THE USE OF SWORD FOR NON BELIEVER IN THE BIBLE!

WHO WAS THERE FIRST!

JESUS OR MOHAMMAD??

Isnt sad that you keep on going round without admitting the truth??

I really do feel sorry for you!

Because for deniers of truth comes with very heavy price in the day of resurrection!

May God give you guidance!

Jesus never told his followers to use sword and if you can tell exactly how he commanded the use sword against their neighbors, I am astounded. Only Jesus Christ preached 'love thy enemy'; but your vile prophet taught..?.
You misunderstanders are the ones doing that. Tell me in the modern world were christians invoke sword as means to spread the word of God?

Jesus never told his followers to use sword and if you can tell exactly how he commanded the use sword against their neighbors, I am astounded. Only Jesus Christ preached 'love thy enemy'; but your vile prophet taught..?.
You misunderstanders are the ones doing that. Tell me in the modern world were christians invoke sword as a means to spread the word of God?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?? OR YOU DONT KNOW??

CAN YOU HELP ME TO EXPLAIN THIS:-

BIBLE SAYS!

Matthew 10:34 Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

1 Corinthians 15:24 [Jesus] will turn the Kingdom over to God the Father, having destroyed every ruler and authority and power.

15:25 For Christ must reign until he humbles all his enemies beneath his feet.

AND THE BEST OF ALL!

Jesus says:

Luke 19:27 But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPLAIN THOSE VERSES! IF YOU DARE!!

AND TO FINISH OFF, LOOK AT THIS NASTY ONE!!

Psalm 137:8 O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.
137:9 Blessed is the one who grabs your babies and smashes them against a rock.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?? OR YOU DONT KNOW??

CAN YOU HELP ME TO EXPLAIN THIS:-

BIBLE SAYS!

Matthew 10:34 Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword.

1 Corinthians 15:24 [Jesus] will turn the Kingdom over to God the Father, having destroyed every ruler and authority and power.

15:25 For Christ must reign until he humbles all his enemies beneath his feet.

AND THE BEST OF ALL!

Jesus says:

Luke 19:27 But these enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over them, bring them here and kill them in my presence.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPLAIN THOSE VERSES! IF YOU DARE!!

AND TO FINISH OFF, LOOK AT THIS NASTY ONE!!

Psalm 137:8 O Babylon, you will be destroyed. Happy is the one who pays you back for what you have done to us.
137:9 Blessed is the one who grabs your babies and smashes them against a rock.
Don't just quote without telling how christian's followers invoke those verses. Where have those verses you are trying to bring literally here have so been understood? Do you need schooling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom