Israel begins to take their land back permanently

EINSTEIN112

JF-Expert Member
Oct 26, 2018
BREAKING NEWS

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu just made the following speech in front of the Knesset:

(The Knesset is the house of representatives of the State of Israel. It is uni-cameral and has 120 Members representing numerous lists ...)
------------------------

To Ismail Haniya, and the leaders and operatives of Hamas:

We, the people of Israel, owe you a huge debt of gratitude. You have succeeded where we have failed. Because never before, in the history of the modern State of Israel, has the Jewish people been so united, like one person with one heart. Everyone in Israel, from Left to Right, secular and religious, in united in the knowledge that there is no accommodating an enemy that is sworn to the genocide of our people.

And now, as you continue to launch deadly missiles indiscriminately, intended to maim and murder as many civilians as possible, while you take cowardly refuge behind your own civilians - you continue to inspire us to hold strongly onto our unity. Whatever disputes we Jews may have with each other, we now know that we have one common goal: we will defeat you.

But we are offering you now one last chance. Within 24 hours, all rocket fire - and I mean all rocket fire - will cease. Completely. Forever.

I give you formal notice that our tanks are massed at the Gaza border, with artillery and air support at the ready. We have already dropped leaflets over the northern parts of the Gaza strip, warning civilians of our impending arrival, and that they should evacuate southward, forthwith. If you fail to meet our ultimatum, we are coming in, and, with God's help, this time we will not leave. Every centimeter of land that we conquer will be annexed to Israel, so that there will *never* be another attack launched at our civilians from there.

Even so, we will continue to keep the door open to allow you to surrender gracefully. The moment you announce that you are laying down arms, we will halt our advance, and there we will draw our new borders. If you continue to attack our citizens, we will continue to roll southwards, driving you out of territory that you will never again contaminate with your evil presence.

It pains me deeply that your civilians will be made homeless. But we did not choose this war; you did. And if our choice is between allowing our citizens to be targeted mercilessly by your genocidal savagery, versus turning your civilians into refugees, I regret that we must choose the latter. If only you loved your people as much as you hate ours, this war would never have happened.

To the rest of the world: Israel has tired of your ceaseless chidings that we should "show restraint". When you have your entire population under constant missile fire from an implacable enemy whose stated goal is the murder of every man, woman and child in your land, then you may come and talk to us about "restraint". Until then, we respectfully suggest that you keep your double standards to yourselves. This time, Hamas has gone too far, and we will do whatever we have to in order to protect our population.

Hamas, once again, I thank you for bringing our people together with such clarity of mind and unity of purpose. The people of Israel do not fear the long road ahead.

FB_IMG_1557419740455.jpeg
hqdefault.jpg
Israels-buying-F-15IA-instead-of-F-35.jpg
adf.jpg

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 49
BREAKING NEWS

Israeli Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu just made the following speech in front of the Knesset:

(The Knesset is the house of representatives of the State of Israel. It is uni-cameral and has 120 Members representing numerous lists ...)
------------------------

We, the people of Israel, owe you a huge debt of gratitude. You have succeeded where we have failed. Because never before, in the history of the modern State of Israel, has the Jewish people been so united, like one person with one heart. Everyone in Israel, from Left to Right, secular and religious, in united in the knowledge that there is no accommodating an enemy that is sworn to the genocide of our people.

And now, as you continue to launch deadly missiles indiscriminately, intended to maim and murder as many civilians as possible, while you take cowardly refuge behind your own civilians - you continue to inspire us to hold strongly onto our unity. Whatever disputes we Jews may have with each other, we now know that we have one common goal: we will defeat you.

But we are offering you now one last chance. Within 24 hours, all rocket fire - and I mean all rocket fire - will cease. Completely. Forever.

I give you formal notice that our tanks are massed at the Gaza border, with artillery and air support at the ready. We have already dropped leaflets over the northern parts of the Gaza strip, warning civilians of our impending arrival, and that they should evacuate southward, forthwith. If you fail to meet our ultimatum, we are coming in, and, with God's help, this time we will not leave. Every centimeter of land that we conquer will be annexed to Israel, so that there will *never* be another attack launched at our civilians from there.

Even so, we will continue to keep the door open to allow you to surrender gracefully. The moment you announce that you are laying down arms, we will halt our advance, and there we will draw our new borders. If you continue to attack our citizens, we will continue to roll southwards, driving you out of territory that you will never again contaminate with your evil presence.

It pains me deeply that your civilians will be made homeless. But we did not choose this war; you did. And if our choice is between allowing our citizens to be targeted mercilessly by your genocidal savagery, versus turning your civilians into refugees, I regret that we must choose the latter. If only you loved your people as much as you hate ours, this war would never have happened.

To the rest of the world: Israel has tired of your ceaseless chidings that we should "show restraint". When you have your entire population under constant missile fire from an implacable enemy whose stated goal is the murder of every man, woman and child in your land, then you may come and talk to us about "restraint". Until then, we respectfully suggest that you keep your double standards to yourselves. This time, Hamas has gone too far, and we will do whatever we have to in order to protect our population.

Hamas, once again, I thank you for bringing our people together with such clarity of mind and unity of purpose. The people of Israel do not fear the long road ahead.View attachment 1092805
That's mere rhtorics of Isreal she has never wished good the state of Palestine......had she had the power to remove it from the world map she would have done it long ago......

Whats your point if i have my land do you tell me what to do with it? Hamas know better if they continue they will get what they want the Arab world will jist condem the act like a backing dog without any help
They took it for military reasons not for human settlements..... up to now they have not constructed any permanent settlement it's just laid up with landmine armoury vehicles and Cctv camera......as to protect Telvivi from direct hit from those hills

Pow
BREAKING NEWS

------------------------

Hamas, once again, I thank you for bringing our people together with such clarity of mind and unity of purpose. The people of Israel do not fear the long road ahead.View attachment 1092805
Powerful.

Whats your point if i have my land do you tell me what to do with it? Hamas know better if they continue they will get what they want the Arab world will jist condem the act like a backing dog without any help
My friend the act of Isreal to lay landmine in Golan heghts it's an act of military cowardiness because even them selves can't use that land.......and more so the cost of protecting that occupied is almost tantamount to the cost of war.......no body should deceive him self that Isreal can take over Gaza so easily as they assert, they attempted that in 2007 if am not wrong, they got heavy causality of 180 Isreal soldier dead and civilian in Telvivi suffered most remember a single military man of Isreal is equivalent to 100 common soldiers in common countries like ours Tz. In terms of cost, maintenance and training so imagine 180×100 how many soldiers are those in Tz?......so war to take over Gaza is militarily uncalled for......

My friend the act of Isreal to lay landmine in Golan heghts it's an act of military cowardiness because even them selves can't use that land.......and more so the cost of protecting that occupied is almost tantamount to the cost of war.......no body should deceive him self that Isreal can take over Gaza so easily as they assert, they attempted that in 2007 if am not wrong, they got heavy causality of 180 Isreal soldier dead and civilian in Telvivi suffered most remember a single military man of Isreal is equivalent to 100 common soldiers in common countries like ours Tz. In terms of cost, maintenance and training so imagine 180×100 how many soldiers are those in Tz?......so war to take over Gaza is militarily uncalled for......
Golan heights is not land mined it has ISRAEL MILITARY BASE. AND THERE ARE HOTELS

Golan heights is not land mined it has ISRAEL MILITARY BASE.
Mkuu it's impossible militarily to put a military base with out protection from the soroundings fear foot soldiers who can attack your base Isreal use land mines or cluster bombs.....and UN had complained to Isreal to stop using those weapon but it has only given a deaf hear

Mkuu it's impossible militarily to put a military base with out protection from the soroundings fear foot soldiers who can attack your base Isreal use land mines or cluster bombs.....and UN had complained to Isreal to stop using those weapon but it has only given a deaf hear
BROTHER MILITARY BASE ARE NOT PROTECTED BY LANDMINE AFTER ALL LAND MINED IS THE TECHNICS USED IN GORILLAS WAR NOR IN MODERN WAR FARE WHICH ISRAEL IS MUCH MORE ADVANCED THAN ANY OF ITS NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES.

BROTHER MILITARY BASE ARE NOT PROTECTED BY LANDMINE AFTER ALL LAND MINED IS THE TECHNICS USED IN GORILLAS WAR NOR IN MODERN WAR FARE WHICH ISRAEL IS MUCH MORE ADVANCED THAN ANY OF ITS NEIGHBORING COUNTRIES.
Bro you can't avoid protecting a stationed military base it's just a military logic even poor countries like us we protect our military camps you find a notice" hili ni eneo la Jeshi huruhusiwe kupita au kuitumia" because of possible explosives laid long time....there is no army in the world which fear death like the army of Isreal they reach to the extent of constructing protective electrical walls beside their military camps which is a primitive act of war, putting babardwires every Conner of their military oparation,

Back
Top Bottom