ISIS warns terrorists to avoid Europe over coronavirus fears as killer ‘plague’ sweeps continent

Mlachake

JF-Expert Member
Oct 13, 2009
ISIS warlords have ordered their twisted followers to avoid heading to Europe over fears they will catch the coronavirus.

The death cult - which has long called for bloody attacks on the West - has dubbed the outbreak a "plague" sent by God.

⚠ Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates
 ISIS believes coronavirus is a 'plague' sent by God
ISIS believes coronavirus is a 'plague' sent by GodCredit: Alamy
It is now telling members to “stay away from the land of the epidemic” in case they are struck down by the deadly bug.

Leaders have even issued a new set of directives advising followers to “cover their mouths when yawning and sneezing” and to wash their hands regularly.

In the latest issue of its al-Naba newsletter, they refer to quotes from the Prophet Muhammad to hammer home the dangers of coronavirus.

The newsletter refers to it as a “plague” described as a “torment sent by God on whomsoever He wills”.

Another message notes: “Illnesses do not strike by themselves but by the command and decree of God.”

The newsletter warned the “healthy should not enter the land of the epidemic and the afflicted should not exit from it”.

The list of instructions was published in the organisation's newsletter
It also includes decrees such as "put your faith in God and seek refuge in him".

Iraq, where most of the surviving fragments of the group remain, had 110 reported coronavirus cases by this morning, ten of them fatal.

Syria has not reported any cases of coronavirus, but with the government only in control of parts of the country it's feared cases are going undetected.

Iran is by far the worst-affected country in the Middle East with at least 10,000 cases and hundreds of deaths, though observers say the true toll is much higher.

Recent satellite images of mass graves in the city the Qom suggest the epidemic is even more serious than the authorities are admitting.

The pictures, published by the New York Times, show the excavation of the new section in a cemetery in the north of Iran's holy city in February and two long trenches dug by the end of the month.

Iraj Harirchi, Iran's deputy health minister, held a press conference to "categorically deny" the allegations but he was clearly coughing and sweating during the event.

The next day he confirmed he had tested positive for the virus.

source
ISIS warns terrorists to avoid Europe over coronavirus fears as killer 'plague' sweeps continent

Kumbe yanaogopa kifo, Corona ni mziki balaa, hata Iran mfadhili wao hao ISIS anakipatapata, duniani kote ni kilio, sio Marekani wala wapi, ila sijui vipi kwa Kim kule Korea mbona kanyamaza sana, yule katili inawezekana kaamua kila anayeathirika aliwe shaba, hapendi aibu ndogo ndogo.
Afrika yetu jameni ndio Corona imetubeep, hivi karibuni itatupigia kwa kuibuka uswazi.

Kumbe yanaogopa kifo, Corona ni mziki balaa, hata Iran mfadhili wao hao ISIS anakipatapata, duniani kote ni kilio, sio Marekani wala wapi, ila sijui vipi kwa Kim kule Korea mbona kanyamaza sana, yule katili inawezekana kaamua kila anayeathirika aliwe shaba, hapendi aibu ndogo ndogo.
Afrika yetu jameni ndio Corona imetubeep, hivi karibuni itatupigia kwa kuibuka uswazi.
Nilikua unazo kidogo za kuweza kuchanganua mambo kumbe mpaka huruma !!

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

Kim kasema raia coyote akikutwa na hayo makitu naitwa CORONA...atakutana na firing squad...

Everyday is Saturday................... :cool:

aaaah mara ghafla hawataki tena kwenda kuwaua makafiri?Hili goma likitua Syria (Mungu aepushie mbali) vita vyote vitaisha hakuna hata mjitoa mhanga mmoja atabaki kupigana kila mmoja atakula kona

Cjui waarabu gani weupe ivyo jamani 😁😁 waswahili 2napumbazwa na mabeberu nac 2naamini,,,wakat wenyewe ndio wamekiunda kikundi icho 😁😁

Uislamu na ugaidi ✖ ila wagalatia mtalazimisha tu 😁😁 haya sasa munaempenda na kumtukuza kawaletea zawadi ya corona,,ila co gari corona,,ni COVID-19 jomba jombaaaa 🤣🤣🤣

ISIS warlords have ordered their twisted followers to avoid heading to Europe over fears they will catch the coronavirus.

The death cult - which has long called for bloody attacks on the West - has dubbed the outbreak a "plague" sent by God.

Read our coronavirus live blog for the latest news & updates
 ISIS believes coronavirus is a 'plague' sent by God'plague' sent by God
ISIS believes coronavirus is a 'plague' sent by GodCredit: Alamy
It is now telling members to “stay away from the land of the epidemic” in case they are struck down by the deadly bug.

Leaders have even issued a new set of directives advising followers to “cover their mouths when yawning and sneezing” and to wash their hands regularly.

In the latest issue of its al-Naba newsletter, they refer to quotes from the Prophet Muhammad to hammer home the dangers of coronavirus.

The newsletter refers to it as a “plague” described as a “torment sent by God on whomsoever He wills”.

Another message notes: “Illnesses do not strike by themselves but by the command and decree of God.”

The newsletter warned the “healthy should not enter the land of the epidemic and the afflicted should not exit from it”.

The list of instructions was published in the organisation's newsletter's newsletter
It also includes decrees such as "put your faith in God and seek refuge in him".

Iraq, where most of the surviving fragments of the group remain, had 110 reported coronavirus cases by this morning, ten of them fatal.

Syria has not reported any cases of coronavirus, but with the government only in control of parts of the country it's feared cases are going undetected.

Iran is by far the worst-affected country in the Middle East with at least 10,000 cases and hundreds of deaths, though observers say the true toll is much higher.

Recent satellite images of mass graves in the city the Qom suggest the epidemic is even more serious than the authorities are admitting.

The pictures, published by the New York Times, show the excavation of the new section in a cemetery in the north of Iran's holy city in February and two long trenches dug by the end of the month.

Iraj Harirchi, Iran's deputy health minister, held a press conference to "categorically deny" the allegations but he was clearly coughing and sweating during the event.

The next day he confirmed he had tested positive for the virus.

source
ISIS warns terrorists to avoid Europe over coronavirus fears as killer 'plague' sweeps continent
We bi Mliwachake.
Hawa kwenye Picha ni ISIS?
hao wote ni wala vitimoto km wagalatia waliotuletea ugalatia Africa.

We bi Mliwachake.
Hawa kwenye Picha ni ISIS?
hao wote ni wala vitimoto km wagalatia waliotuletea ugalatia Africa.

I will look foolish if I feel irritated by your coment but I'd rather chuckle on your foolishness and move on..

mfadhili wa Isis ni USA,Israel ba Saudia

hii inaonyesha una uelewa mdogo kuhusu middle east affairs

Iran na mrusi tena haswa muiran ndiye aliyemfurumusha Isis miji mingi ya Syria na kumpa nguvu Assad

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app

I will look foolish if I feel irritated by your coment but I'd rather chuckle on your foolishness and move on..
Its written "Comment" sweet jelebi.
I'm not sure if I'm chatting with a man or a red district goat. Wherever you are keep your nose clean cause i can smell something nasty frm you.

Its written "Comment" sweet jelebi.
I'm not sure if I'm chatting with a man or a red district goat. Wherever you are keep your nose clean cause i can smell something nasty frm you.

I go by the same stand -------- I will look foolish if I feel irritated by your coment but I'd rather chuckle on your foolishness and move on..

Back
Top Bottom