Is this 'Dictatroship'?

Deshbhakt

JF-Expert Member
Jan 22, 2008
Members,

I seek your advice/views vide the following issue which has been brought to my knowledge.

At a certain town, a certain Municipal director is causing many concerns to its local community.The person is known to cause a constant fear to all the staff therein and moreover is running the entire municipality as a 'dictator'.
Pieces of land otherwise open spaces have been gobbled up and are known to have 'gifted' to associates and realtives.Despite protests by the community at large, responses have rather rude to brutal wherein threats have been issued!
Bars, social halls, discotheques, are being opened at residential areas and commercial areas.Other deals being heard are those contracts, tenders etc are being passed on to favourable associates. In cahoot are also some or all (?) councillors, whom seemingly are influenced easily by the said director.Moreover, judgements by fellow officers/staff have and are been admonished as 'keep quite'.

I further understand that approaches to other higher authorities there are bringing about no positive responses..

The question therefore is to whom and where can this community report such issues without prejudice?

Back
Top Bottom