Is there no solution to the bitterness of death?

ndege JOHN

JF-Expert Member
Aug 5, 2015
When the time comes, accept it, just relax, be peaceful and submit yourself to death.

Marcus Aurelius once said:

" When death smiles at the man all man can do is smile back". Knowing there is no death, only a return to the energy you truly are. And you become all that is, limitless and peaceful! Consider the realities of what immortality would bring. Much of the things that have deep meaning do so precisely because they are transient. Even the sunrise would lose its flavor for eyes that saw millions of them.

Yes, don’t fear death. As Joseph Campbell used to say “let me spend the first half of my life learning to live and the second half learning to die.” Try not thinking about death. Try thinking about how you're going to live. Peace.The Knowledge of TRUTH regarding death.

Death is a natural process, bitterness is a subjective value we apply to it. To conquer death we need to get down to removing the cause of death.

It was not to difficult coming into life it won’t be difficult going out. Death is an illusion caused by the limitation of the brain and identification with the physical body. Death is not bitter but the release of all anxiety. It is a life that is bitter! False dichotomy.

Ni rahisi kuongea ukiwa u mzima na maisha ni mtelezo, ukweli unabaki Tu kuwa kifo ni janga zito, na hakuna wa kuondoa maumivu ya kifo, labda vitabu vya dini... Hata wapingaji wa masuala ya dini ikifikia hatua kifo kinamnyemelea anapata Hsia Kali na machungu ya kutaman uhai .......

Yohana 6:40 .........kila amtazamaye Mwana na kumwamini yeye, awe na uzima wa milele; nami nitamfufua siku ya mwisho.

Time travel inaweza kuwa na suluhisho juu ya hili ila inaonekana kama Time travel ni kitu ambachi hakiwezekani.

Kifo ni imani ..... ....... ..... wahenga walisema ''kabla hujafa hujaumbika''. Safari yako ilianza hata kabla ya kuzaliwa hapa duniani, upo kwa muda tu unapita, ukifa unaendelea na safari ambayo umepangiwa na mola. Yote yapokee kwa unyenyekevu.

Death is a creature as human being is. and life also is a creature. both created to test human beings who is having good perfomance in whole life of him in order to be rewards by paradise or hell fire.

Death is part & process of a biological carbon cycle for all beings except those extinct- birth - death-decompose- nutrient pool-animal, plant or mechanical absorption - plant life- animal life (birth & death)- life goes on and on.

Ni rahisi kuongea ukiwa u mzima na maisha ni mtelezo, ukweli unabaki Tu kuwa kifo ni janga zito, na hakuna wa kuondoa maumivu ya kifo, labda vitabu vya dini... Hata wapingaji wa masuala ya dini ikifikia hatua kifo kinamnyemelea anapata Hsia Kali na machungu ya kutaman uhai .......

Yohana 6:40 .........kila amtazamaye Mwana na kumwamini yeye, awe na uzima wa milele; nami nitamfufua siku ya mwisho.

Hivyo vitabu vya dini ndio vimekufanya uogope kifo

When the time comes, accept it, just relax, be peaceful and submit yourself to death.

Marcus Aurelius once said:

" When death smiles at the man all man can do is smile back". Knowing there is no death, only a return to the energy you truly are.
emoji120.png
And you become all that is, limitless and peaceful! Consider the realities of what immortality would bring. Much of the things that have deep meaning do so precisely because they are transient. Even the sunrise would lose its flavor for eyes that saw millions of them.

Yes, don’t fear death. As Joseph Campbell used to say “let me spend the first half of my life learning to live and the second half learning to die.” Try not thinking about death. Try thinking about how you're going to live. Peace.The Knowledge of TRUTH regarding death.

Death is a natural process, bitterness is a subjective value we apply to it. To conquer death we need to get down to removing the cause of death.

It was not to difficult coming into life it won’t be difficult going out. Death is an illusion caused by the limitation of the brain and identification with the physical body. Death is not bitter but the release of all anxiety. It is a life that is bitter! False dichotomy.
These are profound words. This life is a big act and we are all players. As nature opposes the vacuum, I believe that death is the same experience that happened before I was born. I don't know what happened before I was born, I was not acting, I had no life. By the way this self I, was not in this body (mask).
With this fact I'm liberated and I'm a free soul.

1 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom