Is there anything like wife material???

Binti Maringo

JF-Expert Member
Jul 4, 2007
I have been considering this topic for some time now, my thing is there anything like a wife material??. ..can somebody define who is to be considered wife material???..Are good wives made from some special materials or it is subject to a man's view on the topic.....that one man's meat might be the killer poison of another?

xoxo

Wife material to me is, you have to be God fearing, that is first and foremost. It is the foundation of everything. You have to have morals, values, and principle(s). You need to like staying in (at home) with your husband and kids if you have any. You need not be a smoker (yuuuck...smoking is very unlady like). If you have tattoos, 2 is max for me and they have to be where I can only see them. You need to have good hygiene standards. You need to have versatility. You need to know how to cook. I like to cook to so I will cook for you a lot. We'll take turns.

You need to love and respect me with all your heart. Wifey material will love you no matter what. Through it all. If get into an accident and lose a limb, I want my wife to not be ashamed of me. I want her to love me like she did before I lost the limb.

I can go on and on about this. Nowadays finding a wifey material is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!!! But I have not lost hope. I know my wifey material is out there.......

Any wifey material(s) for me here in JF......?

"Wife material" differs from man to man, kila shetani na mbuyu wake, moreover kuna wale wanaoitumia kama lame excuse, especially for guys who do not want to marry. If a man is a non-husband material of course every girl will automatically be non-wife material.

Even if on the subconscious level, as Freud would say.

Wife material to me is, you have to be God fearing, that is first and foremost. It is the foundation of everything. You have to have morals, values, and principle(s). You need to like staying in (at home) with your husband and kids if you have any. You need not be a smoker (yuuuck...smoking is very unlady like). If you have tattoos, 2 is max for me and they have to be where I can only see them. You need to have good hygiene standards. You need to have versatility. You need to know how to cook. I like to cook to so I will cook for you a lot. We'll take turns.

You need to love and respect me with all your heart. Wifey material will love you no matter what. Through it all. If get into an accident and lose a limb, I want my wife to not be ashamed of me. I want her to love me like she did before I lost the limb.

I can go on and on about this. Nowadays finding a wifey material is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!!! But I have not lost hope. I know my wifey material is out there.......

Any wifey material(s) for me here in JF......?

Good point but would you do the same to her or you just want your wife to be there for you when you lost a limb!...remember both part need to share feelings equally.
Sometimes men's think about themselves only that is being selfish.

"Wife material" differs from man to man, kila shetani na mbuyu wake, moreover kuna wale wanaoitumia kama lame excuse, especially for guys who do not want to marry. If a man is a non-husband material of course every girl will automatically be non-wife material.

Even if on the subconscious level, as Freud would say.

True true!....

Good point but would you do the same to her or you just want your wife to be there for you when you lost a limb!...remember both part need to share feelings equally.
Sometimes men's think about themselves only that is being selfish.

I believe in reciprocity therefore I will completely be there for her 110% guarantee.

I believe in reciprocity therefore I will completely be there for her 110% guarantee.

If you say so NN (As they call you)...But as far as i know in marriage women are the one who sacrifies the most than men and sme kind of men will be like i want my woman to be this and that and at the end of the day mwanamke ndiyo ana end up suffer in marriage.

If you say so NN (As they call you)...But as far as i know in marriage women are the one who sacrifies the most than men and sme kind of men will be like i want my woman to be this and that and at the end of the day mwanamke ndiyo ana end up suffer in marriage.

They call me NN? Lol....

Back
Top Bottom