Is President Magufuli an isolationist?

Tatizo nafikiri unaliona hata hapa NN.
hem tuonee huruma sisi na baba yetu.

I am anti-stupidity and pro-intelligence. Anti-foolishness and pro-common sense.

Having said that, I’m not here to cape for Magufuli on just about anything and everything.

I look at issues on a case by case basis.

Today, the East African Community heads of state held a virtual meeting sans President Magufuli.

Last week SADC did the same.

President Magufuli has missed several of these types of meetings a number of times now.

Is he an isolationist?

It’s hard to make sense of his absences. Like for example, what made him miss today’s virtual gathering?

Did he have an over-packed docket of things to do [wherever he is at]?

Just downright bizarre!

As trivial as it may sound, maybe there’s some truth to what some people think could be the reason for him skipping these meetings - English.

Maybe he is so self-conscious about his English speaking proficiency and he can’t handle being dragged for it afterwards.

If that’s not the case, then what is it?

To me it doesn’t make any sense why he would skip on these types of meetings especially at a critical time as now.

Can anybody make sense of this nonsense?

Sent using Jamii Forums mobile app
I have no doubt of his English Proficiency.

I think the problem is we dont believe in science like our neighboring countries.WE believe in herbs and prayers/.

Hakuna mtu mwenye akili timamu anaweza kuamini kinachomkimbiza jamaa ni lugha! Viongozi duniani huwa wanakutana, wakiwakilisha nchi zenye lugha tofauti na bado vikao huendelea. Nadhani jamaa wetu hana hoja ya kuwaeleza wenzake juu ya maamuzi aliyochukua kuhusu "covid-19"...hebu Nyani Ngabu uvae "uyeye" halafu fikiri ni nini utawaeleza wenzako. Sisi anatupa maelezo mepesi kabisa kwa sababu anaona hatuna uwezo wa kumuuliza "tight questions". Unadhani anaweza kuwaambia wenzake ile kauli ya "kuna Watanzania wengi ni hand-to- mouth"?! Huo ni mfano tu! Nchi zote hizi hufanana, atajenga hoja gani kwa wenzake ya kuzifanya "approaches" zake kueleweka.

Did the presidents(of Kenya, Uganda, Randwa and South Sudan) invite Dr Magufuli in the meeting? How if the meeting was made without inviting the Tanzania president.
Alialikwa akawaambia hakuna haja ya kikao bali waandike tu comments zao halafu wabadilishane!

... "do you love corruption?"

I have been wondering whether your question is relevant or not, but I have come to a conclusion that between me and you, one of us has a serious limited ability of analysing things.

I apologize for any inconvenience that could result from this reply.

Hujawahi kuona mada zangu nikimchana humu?

Kuna matatu:

1. Wewe utakuwa ni zuzu wa mazuzu. Unasoma vitu na huvielewi.

2. Labda hujawahi kuona nilipomchana.

3. Labda uliona nilipomchana na umesahau tu.

Binafsi nashawishika kuamini unaangukia kwenye kundi la kwanza. Haiwezekani kabisa udai kuwa eti leo namgeuka ilhali nishamchana mara nyingi tu humu. Zuzu tu wewe.

Unabisha kuwa sijawahi kumchana Magufuli humu?
Basi braza hutaniwi

Why kama hataki asimuache Samia au Majaliwa awakilishe?
Vile ni vikao vya marais,wanadiscus mambo wanatoka na maamuzi hapo hapo yanaenda mbele kwa utekelezaji sio mtu unaulizwa ishu unasema ngoja nitamconsult mkuu wa nchi,kama hayupo kwenye mambo yanayombana mpaka anakosa muda hakupaswa kukosa hii mikutano.

I have been wondering whether your question is relevant or not, but I have come to a conclusion that between me and you, one of us has a serious limited ability of analysing things.

I apologize for any inconvenience that could result from this reply.
... had you carefully gone through the discussions herein, you wouldn't have replied as such. Had you asked why I quoted the phrase, you would have thought twice before replying. Anyway, you have already wondered that one of us might be unable to analyze things; good observation indeed.

38 Reactions
Back
Top Bottom