Is marriage the ultimate proof of LOVE?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

October

JF-Expert Member
Oct 5, 2009
i have one question that is troubling me?

Please comment and Vote!!!

Of course no, if that was the case we wouldn't have people who love each other but don't want to marry.

Like I said before, marriage is an institution, and love cannot be institutionalized.

This is very Interesting? Bluray and Boss are saying No, Pretty is saying Yes I also believe Veracity will say Yes, Are the answers to this question going to be divided in sex boundaries?
Anyway,I also don't think that marriage is the Ultimate proof of Love.

Ofcourse its a big YES for those who knows the meaning of Love.

This is very Interesting? Bluray and Boss are saying No, Pretty is saying Yes I also believe Veracity will say Yes, Are the answers to this question going to be divided in sex boundaries?
Anyway,I also don't think that marriage is the Ultimate proof of Love.

Mimi kwa mtizamo wangu upendo bila ndoa utakuwa unahang hang tu.

Vipi kuhusu ndoa za mikeka je hizi nazo ni uthibitisho wa upendo?...au ni uthibitisho wa uroho?
Hujasikia kuhusu wale wanaosema wanaolewa ili tu waondoe nuksi, je tuziiteje ndoa za aina hii?..Je ndoa kama hizi tunaweza kusema ni uthibitisho wa upendo?
Na gold diggers wanapofunga ndoa tuziite vipi ndoa zao?

Kwa hiyo si kweli kuwa ndoa ni uthibitisho wa upendo.

Off course Yes. because, to go into merriage you must be sure that your being loved and yo love. Marriage is not simply going into the restaurant and order what you want and leave after you have satified.

Love and finally marriage is the ultimate proof of love!

nDOA YA MKEKA ni ndoa kwa mujibu wa wanaoiamini, lakini si proof ya upendo maana haina consent!, na haina vipengele vya maswali yanayoonyesha hiari ya wahusika!

"Kama Unampenda Utamlinda...Na Kama umampenda kweli Utamuoa!
Apart from that ni USANII TU!